Autumn Estelle Artistry Reviews

8 | Columbia, MD

8 Reviews for Autumn Estelle Artistry

Christina · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Make Up for Engagement Shoot

Autumn was amazing from the beginning of our correspondence and on. She responded to me in a timely fashion for each email, and kept me updated regarding timing and tips/tricks prior to our meeting. She was so flexible even when I changed the time on her a week before the appointment. Autumn came on time (such a perk that she comes directly to your house), and did an amazing job with my make up for my engagement shoot. The entire process from start to finish was so stress free! I would absolutely recommend Autumn for anyone who needs make up for a special event!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Stacy · Married on 09/15/2018

Ms Reid is the sweetest and super professional! I felt like a million dollars during the process and absolutely stunning when she was done. I opted to keep her number and have honestly used her quite a few times for various events since then!! You will NOT be disappointed whether you are going for glam, goddess or just understated beauty. She is TOP NOTCH!!!

Joy · Married on 06/23/2018

Autumn was so amazing! She did myself and my bridesmaids and I got so many compliments all night long! She is so friendly and sweet and works quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend Autumn and I plan on using her in the future for any other events I have! Thank you Autumn!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/13/2018

Autumn is such a joy to work with, very professional and exceeds expectations. She’s a lovely person and kept the experience a memorable one.

Allyson · Married on 05/12/2018

Autumn did my makeup for my wedding and it was absolutely flawless!! It also lasted throughout the whole event (sorry for the TMI but I am a sweater so having makeup that lasted was amazing!). Outside of having outstanding skill and technique she is also a super sweet person who made myself and my fam/friends feel beautiful! She is so kind and energetic - def helped keep a good vibe for the day. I highly recommend Autumn for any brides or anyone in need of makeup services! Thank you Autumn :)

Sent on 07/05/2018

Danielle · Married on 12/09/2017

Autumn is always professional, flexible, and versatile! She truly wants you to feel gorgeous whether you are a bridesmaid or a bride! She is a reassuring presence to have on a wedding day and incredibly talented-I cannot recommend her enough.

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

I LOVED having Autumn as my wedding day makeup artist! She was very responsive through the planning process and she made me feel so comfortable from the trial to the day! She offered suggestions all while listening to my ideas. She did my makeup as well as all of my bridesmaids and she did an incredible job! I felt so beautiful on that day, thanks to her! Book Autumn now - you won't regret it!

Sally · event on 05/26/2017

Autumn Estelle Artistry - this lady has mastered her craft which gave me as a client such confidence and enjoyment through the whole experience! She’s such a lovely girl and I wholeheartedly recommend her skills and professionalism! She made me look the best version of me so is worth every single penny! ??

Sent on 07/01/2018