9 Reviews for Autumn Bliss Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
9 Autumn Bliss Photography Reviews

Autumn was great to work with. She was super easy and flexible with all my requests during the entire day. She captured some great pictures that we will treasure forever.

Profile Picture Way, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Autumn to anyone looking for a photographer! She photographed our wedding in Boothbay Harbor in June and did such a nice job. We love our pictures so much and she was really great to work with. It was really important to my husband that we didn't spend half the wedding posing for pictures, and Autumn made sure that he got his wish. She took some formal pictures of us, which turned out great and it was actually a lot of fun taking them with her, but she also ran around all night just capturing candid moments. She also sent us beautiful prints in addition to a USB drive with digital versions of the pictures and a wall print for us as a bonus. It was such a great experience working with Autumn and we really treasure the photos she took.

Profile Picture lesley, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

We could not have been happier with Autumn Bliss Photography as our wedding photography choice. She came highly recommended and I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is creative and extremely talented at what she does. She took the time to get to know us so that her style could combine with our style/personality to truly capture our wedding day in a way that was uniquely ours. She was very easy to communicate with and made sure that every detail of the day was planned for and captured. She truly went above and beyond for us and we couldn't be happier with the pictures she took of our special day. Looking back at our pictures makes us feel like our wedding was truly a fairy tale.

Autumn also took our engagement pictures which really helped us to get to know her and to be very comfortable working with her before our big day. The day of our engagement pictures, there was a crazy thunder/lightning storm and most probably would have canceled the shoot but instead, she came with umbrellas and creativity and we had an amazing shoot with some one of kind pictures. Our engagement pictures are stunning and it was certainly a memorable and fun taking them.

We couldn't be happier with all of beautiful work that Autumn did for us!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Proofs

When you meet with a wedding vendor and immediately feel like you can laugh, joke, and be honest with them, you know you're in good hands. This is how I felt upon sitting down with Autumn at our first meeting. I felt like I could be honest with her and it was obvious to me that she genuinely cares about her clients. What I seek out in a friend is what I seek out in a photographer, and that is what I found.
Autumn was there for my entire day- nearly 12 hours. She saw me with no makeup on, with no pants on, laughing, crying, and windswept. And throughout each moment of my wedding day I was confident that Autumn (and her camera) were there watching and capturing each precious second, which allowed me to relax and enjoy myself. I knew I was in good hands.
When it comes to something as important as your wedding pictures, you want to work with somebody who has passion for what they do. Passion makes perfect, and that is fully evident in the images you receive from Autumn. She is the right choice for any bride who wants creative, beautiful, timeless images of their day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emilee, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not have asked for a better photographer on my wedding day, than Autumn. Not only does she offer amazing rates, she goes above and beyond. My husband and I are not typically comfortable in front of the camera, but Autumn made us feel right at home. She is very professional, timely, detail oriented, and most importantly very fun to be around. I would recommend Autumn Bliss Photography 110%. Even the flash drive she gave us was thoughtful and detailed with one of our wedding photos on it. After a late reception, Autumn took it upon her self to get up very early the following morning and take pictures of the sunrise to include in our album as well. We were very please and would strongly recommend Autumn Bliss Photography.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Our wedding was 5/10/14, and a year later I still sit and look over the amazing pictures that Autumn took for us. She focused on the details we asked her to, went above and beyond to get great shots, and gave us many memories that will last a lifetime. The value and quality of her work is exceptional. I have recommended her to many friends and after seeing her work at our wedding, at least one friend has booked her. I highly recommend Autumn to capture the perfect moments of the best day of your life!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Autumn is an amazing photographer! My husband and I are do not do PDA well and feeling comfortable with our photographer on our wedding day was important. The last thing we wanted was pictures that all looked staged, uncomfortable and awkward. Autumn made us both feel at ease, which allowed us to get absolutely beautiful, natural pictures that captured the love and spirit of our wedding day. The photos themselves are high quality and Autumn gave us a set of printed photos, online access to the pictures, and a CD and USB drive. She also gives the customer the rights to the negatives. Lastly, Autumn got our fully edited pictures to us in a timely fashion. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful experience or a better photographer. --Alexis and Dan

Profile Picture User6624834, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, High-Res Images

I highly recommend Autumn Bliss Photography for any special occasion. My husband and I hired Autumn to capture our wedding in July of 2013. From our very first meeting with her, we knew she would be the perfect fit for our wedding day. She was responsive and eager to listen to our perspective on what we would like our photos to look like. She took notes and asked us what WE were hoping for. Everything we asked for, she provided (and beyond that). Since our wedding, two of our friends booked with her after seeing our photos. Her personality and passion for photography made our experience with her even more enjoyable. My husband and I loved looking through our photos and noticing all of the minor details that Autumn was able to capture without us even knowing. She is an absolute joy to work with and the quality of her work proves how passionate she is about what she does.

Profile Picture Erica, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Autumn was professional at all times, but still kept it fun and layed back as well. She captured all my favorite moments, and everything that I wasn't able to see because of being busy. She got all prints back to me in a timely fashion and stood by her work and promises made. I highly recommend her for any occasion.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/20/12, 1 Review