Austin Wedding Planners Reviews

Austin Wedding Planners 5
Austin Wedding Planners 6
Austin Wedding Planners 7

Jonathan · Married on 02/18/2017

Ms Rosa and her staff were absolutely amazing to work with. So nice and helpful with every aspect of the planning process. Without Austin Wedding Planners it would have been a nightmare to try and coordinate everything. Ms Rosa is very detail oriented and it makes for a beautiful wedding!!! I would recommend them to anyone looking to get married. Wish I could do it all over again!!! She made our special day very very special. Thank you again to Ms Rosa and her staff, y'all are wonderful!!!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Cindi · Married on 01/15/2017

Rosa is fantastic! She helped my husband and I plan our January wedding. We spoke with Rosa in July of 2016, when I reached out she took her time to learn more about me, my husband, and our wedding wish list. She was very patient and gave a thorough overview of her services. She was extremely prompt in sending us a bid.

What I liked the most is that Rosa really listens and gets to know her clients. Her packages were customizable and she was able to suit our needs and budget. The wedding day was absolutely perfect. Ours was a little tricky because our ceremony and reception were in two different locations however it was smooth and flawless. Rosa made sure she had the right amount of staff to attend to the bridal party and the guests.

I’m originally from Austin and I was shocked at how pretentious many wedding planners in this city are…they will only work with certain (extremely high) budgets. Rosa can work with all. Rosa is humble and eager to earn your business. I would highly recommend Austin Wedding Planners to anyone. Thanks again Rosa & team!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Norma Angelica · Married on 12/18/2016

Very responsive and helpful. Everything worked out just great.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Austin Wedding Planners was amazing. From day one, Rosa was able to provide a list of details for planning ceremony and reception. She had great recommendations and everyone that she referred us to was a highly experienced professional. Working full-time and planning a wedding could be daunting at times, but Rosa kept me informed, managed my timeline and made sure that all contracts and arrangements were made in the appropriate timeframe. She contacted all of my vendors to confirm details and made sure they understood exactly what we wanted for our big day. Our wedding went smoother than I ever could have expected. There were no problems, and if there were, I wasn't aware of them. Rosa and her team made sure everyone knew exactly what they were doing and when to do it without being overbearing. Our guests had a great time and we were so pleased with the entire experience.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Annie · Married on 10/22/2016

If your looking for a wedding planner, Austin Wedding Planners is for you! Rosa and her staff were very professional. She thought of all the details and was so helpful with everything. I had no idea how to plan a wedding or what was needed or anything of the sort. She helped me each month along the way, and gave me guidelines on when I need to do things, and was very consistent with following up with me and the vendors. She was always response, gave great input, worked around my busy schedule, and was really good to work with!! I highly recommend Austin Wedding Planners to anyone who is getting married!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Mirna · Married on 10/15/2016

We can not thank Rosa enough for all the work she did on our wedding day and the months prior to our big day. Communication with her was excellent. Rosa is very "with-it" and on top of every detail and minute to minute of the day. My wedding day was stress free and fun, the vendors she recommended were professional and of the best quality !! We are so grateful to have had her on our most special day, Rosa and her team are amazing! She's kind and warm but definitely means business! The perfect wedding coordinator!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

We hired Rosa at Austin Wedding Planners as our day-of coordinator, and were so thrilled with how everything turned out! We were fairly organized with the planning, but knew we wanted someone who would help handle vendor communication, set up, timeline, and breakdown. We didn't want to be the point people for this on our wedding day. She picked up on our style right away and always knew exactly what we wanted even if we couldn't articulate it ourselves. Every one of our wedding guests (literally) told us our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to, and I agree! When we arrived at the venue (Laguna Gloria) it was just breathtaking - I couldn't believe how they had transformed it into the most elegant, chic, and romantic place I'd ever seen. Rosa and team really went above and beyond, picking up on even the tiniest details to make the whole night exactly perfect for us. Rosa made us feel so special, making sure we had everything we needed and wanted. She created a very detailed timeline (down to the minute) and everything ran perfectly! My husband and I were able to enjoy the party with our guests, knowing that Rosa and team were handling all the details. Hiring a day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. We were so happy to work with Rosa, who went above and beyond our expectations for a coordinator. Our experience was well-worth the price of their day-of coordinator package.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Erin · Married on 07/30/2016

My wedding coordinator, Rosa Gibson of Austin Wedding Planners, helped me to put on a wonderful wedding at a brand new venue in Dripping Springs, Texas in July, 2016. Rosa was extremely knowledgeable about the entire wedding process and guided me from start to finish. This was especially important because our venue did not include any services, so all of my vendors were a la carte and had to be managed in order to perform the wedding. She was organized, prepared, and very responsive to all of my questions throughout the entire process. Rosa ran the wedding rehearsal very well on the day before the wedding. On the wedding day, she and her staff members made sure that the wedding was carried out as planned and on schedule. They did such a good job with running the wedding, that even several of our guests complimented her and her team directly. My husband and I received many many compliments from our guests about what a great time they had at our wedding, and I can say without a doubt that Rosa and her team are the reason that everything went so well. I highly recommend Austin Wedding Planners for any and all wedding planning services!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Emma · Married on 06/04/2016

We hired Rosa from Austin Wedding Planners for our wedding in July 2016. We chose to do the Extended Wedding Advisor package, and it was worth every penny! We were planning our Austin wedding from Connecticut, and I don’t think we could have pulled it off without Rosa’s excellent support. Rosa was very accessible by email and phone call, and helped accommodate our needs by meeting with vendors when we couldn’t be there. Rosa really knows the Austin wedding scene, and her vendor recommendations were spot on! Her experience working in the wedding industry allowed us to save time searching for the right caterer, venue, bakery, florist, etc. Rosa was very detail oriented and we discussed every aspect of the wedding to make sure it went just as we had envisioned. We wanted our wedding to be a great party for us and our families, and it was everything we had hoped for, thanks to Rosa’s planning assistance and her flawless coordination on the wedding day! Rosa and her staff were working hard for us, and we got to enjoy our wedding, 100% stress free!

Sent on 08/28/2016
  • User6792045 · 2+ years ago

We had a wonderful experience working with Rosa- in addition to being incredibly personable and actually caring about her clients as people, Rosa is a true professional and managed our wedding day down to every detail, allowing my husband and I to relax and enjoy our day!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Caroline · Married on 05/07/2016

If you are debating if you should get a wedding planner, the answer is YES! If you're considering hiring Rosa & her team, again, YES! At first I did not think that I needed a planner. I worked full time & did not live around the block from our venue. Rosa took ALL thepressure off. She thought of things (which ended up being really important) that had never even crossed my mind. I had to remind myself I have never planned a wedding before and she has planned SO many! She is great to work with. She is so friendly, professional, and reliable. I would recommend her to anyone. Her knowledge is priceless. My wedding was so much fun. We owe a lot to Rosa and her team for picking up the slack while we were dancing our butts off! If you want a fun and stress free wedding, Rosa & Austin Wedding Planners is the way to go.

Sent on 08/10/2016

starr · Married on 04/27/2016

When my daughter—who lives in Austin—asked me to “help” plan her wedding, I panicked. Let’s just say this request was complicated in many ways, the least of which being that I live on the East Coast. The one really, REALLY critical piece of advice I picked up from all the “how-to” resources? Hire a wedding planner/ coordinator! Planning a wedding—regardless of size or budget—is an endless series of decisions and hiring Rosa Gibson of Austin Wedding Planners, turned out to be the BEST decision we made. Her many years working within the Event/Wedding Planning industry made her an obvious choice, but it was Rosa’s gracious and enthusiastic attitude—a mainstay from the first phone contact to the final congratulatory hug at the end of a Perfect Wedding Day—that sold me. AWP’s “Day/month-of-services" provided everything we needed to coordinate all the moving pieces. Rosa was readily available to offer advice or address concerns through frequent contact in the months and days leading up to the wedding. Rosa’s recommendations of vendors were “spot on” given our budget and a handful of very specific requests from the bride and groom (i.e., dietary needs, etc.) In fact, every vendor we interviewed, even a few we found through our own research, commented on their eagerness to work with AWP based on previous experience. The wedding/reception was a small (70 guests), non-traditional, mid-week, mid-afternoon affair attended by a diverse mix of local friends and out-of-town family. Everything went seamless. Everyone had a great time. The bride & groom were ecstatic. And I was completely chill. Rosa promised a beautiful wedding and she delivered!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Austin Wedding Planners was amazing to work with! Rosa and her team were organized, detailed and listened so well to our wishes. They truly made planning our wedding an easy and enjoyable experience. Rosa was excellent at communicating and so diligent. We are so happy AWP was a part of our special day. They really made everything run smoothly. I highly recommend Rosa and her team!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Sandra · Married on 04/23/2016

Rosa was the best decision we made regarding our wedding (other than deciding to get married of course :P). The planning and execution of the wedding is SO crucial, and Rosa did a fantastic job with it all. What you get with Rosa is an amazing planner with an amazing price. We got the day-of package, but unlike some wedding planners out there, she did more than just help us the day of. She and I were e-mailing/talking on the phone constantly months before the wedding, and she was so available with answering questions and providing referrals. She is so experienced and was able to provide us wonderful referrals for our big day. The day of and and even after the wedding, several guests told us what an outstanding job Rosa did with the wedding. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Jane · Married on 04/15/2016

We truly enjoyed working with Rosa and her team. They were very professional and exceeded all expectations. We highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Jane · Married on 03/01/2016

Awesome!! Rosa is such a wonderful person to work with! She kept a detailed timeline for the entire process and contacted us on a regular basis to stay on track. We never once felt any pressure to pick a specific vendor or venue.

We went with the complete package, and don't know how we would've done it with out her. She made us feel comfortable and happy during the entire process. We expected the wedding planning to be the most stressful part, but it was actually a lot of fun. I've recommended Rosa to everyone I've known!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Veronica · Married on 02/19/2016

Rosa and AWP were amazing. We hired Rosa as a wedding advisor about 2 months out to help with preparation before the wedding to make sure the “day of” was executed flawlessly. Rosa met all of our expectations. She is very knowledgeable in event planning and the wedding industry. She was a great resource for vendor recommendations to help us stay in budget, knew what details needed to be decided and finalized before the big day, and prepared a detailed timeline to help us prepare for our wedding day. She was essential in the planning process and made sure that as we got closer to our wedding day we wouldn’t be running around to get things in order. She was always available to talk either via email/text/phone. What was great is she always took the initiative to complete the next task for our wedding. I never had to approach her to make sure something was getting done because she was already on it. As we got closer to our wedding day, she was great at communicating with all of our vendors to make sure they had all of the necessary information. Our wedding day ran smoothly all thanks to Rosa and AWP. I didn’t have to worry about a thing during our wedding. I knew Rosa was taking care of all the details. We were able to enjoy our wedding day with our family and friends. My only regret is not hiring her sooner in the planning process! I would highly recommend Rosa and AWP!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Nicholas · Married on 12/02/2015

We used the full service package from Austin wedding planners. Before using them as a planner we tried to do everything ourselves but it was very overwhelming.

Rosa at Austin wedding planners was amazing, she knew so many things we overlooked. She was very well connected, there was not a venue or caterer we went to that she had not already worked with. She handled our short time frame well and worked with our strict work schedules. We received almost daily updates, but never once felt overwhelmed or pressured.

If you want a fun wonderful wedding and no stress planning, look no further.

Simply the best.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Hannah · Married on 11/08/2015

We loved working with Rosa. She made our wedding flawless for us. We didnt have to think about anything the day of the wedding!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Alejandro · Married on 10/17/2015

We booked Rosa well in advance of our wedding mid-October off a recommendation from a friend who had used her services before, and Rosa proved her worth. While we primarily hired Rosa as a day-of wedding coordinator, she was in constant contact with us throughout the entire wedding planning process via phone and e-mail. Her recommendations were invaluable and kept us from having to spend too much time vetting potential vendors. Rosa was particularly excellent at recommending vendors based on our style and our needs. Additionally, she was meticulously organized at all times, dedicating long hours and quality time helping us organize all the details of the wedding. There are so many little details we hadn't even thought of that she walked us through and helped us sort. Her final timeline was a true work of art, as evidenced by the many compliments received from our wedding party and vendors, who all received a copy. She even went above and beyond her duties to help us sort a timeline for our pre-wedding event as well, and she coordinated all the vendors. The day of our wedding couldn't have gone more smoothly. We were relaxed the entire time and had a total blast. We had no hiccups, and it really felt like we just showed up at the wedding and every other detail had already been taken care of, allowing us to have the time of our life. Additionally, her staff was warm and personable. We were extremely pleased with the level and quality of service we received from Rosa. If you are looking for a consummate professional that enjoys her job and does it expertly, I strongly recommend Rosa for your wedding coordinating event.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Katelyn · Married on 09/19/2015

Rosa and her team are absolutely amazing. My husband and I couldn't have imagined our wedding to be more perfect than it was, and a lot of it had to do with Rosa. From the beginning, Rosa is very involved and makes sure she is on top of it all. She has a detailed timeline for the day of the wedding that she makes sure that all vendors know what's going on. I am so grateful for Rosa and her team.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2015

We hired Rosa as a day-of-coordinator for our wedding and she did an absolutely amazing job! Although she was a day-of-coordinator, she worked with us before the wedding as well. She was able to get all of our vendor's contacts and she made sure that they were all updated with new plans etc. She also created a very organized and detailed itinerary. We had a few in-depth sessions where we went over every single detail so that she could create this. We also had a run-through session with her and the caterer so we could plan where we wanted everything to go. Every vendor and every single person in the wedding was sent the itinerary and I truly believe her detailed organization and this itinerary made the wedding run so smoothly. I have a tendency to get stressed, but on the day of the wedding I didn't feel stressed at all! As far as I am concerned, everything was absolutely perfect that day and there were no hiccups! I will never forget the moment my husband and I walked into the reception area for the first time. We were blown away. I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was and how all my ideas came together. I know Rosa made sure everything was perfectly placed. That day, we got married at St. Mary's Cathedral and Rosa was able to make sure that we were all set there while our reception at The Texas Federation of Women's Club Mansion was also getting set up. During the reception, she did an amazing job at discreetly coming up to me to notify me what time it was and if I was ready to start the next part of the reception. She was also with us the day before at the rehearsal and made sure that everyone was aware of everything. It's hard to believe that my mom and I had originally thought we could do it all w/o a wedding coordinator. We needed Rosa and she did it! If I went back in time I would definitely choose Rosa again. She is so detailed, conscious of etiquette & really wants to make it a beautiful day that celebrates your marriage.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Jonathan · Married on 06/06/2015

When things needed to get done, Rosa got it done!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Micah · Married on 06/06/2015

What can I say? I knew that we would need a wedding planner to help us with our out of state wedding, but I never imagined we would be soo blessed as to find someone like Rosa! As with all of my vendors I shopped around for a wedding planner. In the end Rosa was more affordable, had better reviews, and came more recommended than any other planners we had been in contact with. From beginning to end I always felt confident that if I had a question or needed something that Rosa was only a phone call away. She was constantly on top of what needed to be taken care of and made us feel like we were her only clients! Time after time her experience showed as she asked about details that we had not thought of and communicated with our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. Although we got married in June we are still hearing from family and friends how beautiful, fun and smooth our wedding was- and I owe it to Rosa, Lisa and Mitsy!!!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Marie · Married on 04/25/2015

My wedding was in April of 2015. I met Rosa in July of 2014, at her home office. She was well-prepared and was able to answer all of my questions. She also has different pricing options, depending on how much service you want. This was one of the deciding factors for me in choosing Rosa and her team. I selected the day-of coordination.
    Throughout the months leading up the wedding, Rosa went above and beyond the services required, meeting me at the venue, checking in on the phone, and holding a last-minute review meeting with my husband and I. She made sure that her team (who would be working at my wedding) were present for each meeting.
    Rosa also assisted us in dealing with some issues with our first caterer, as well as making sure all of the other vendors were on top of their game and getting the necessary work done ahead of time.
    Members of Rosa's team attended the rehearsal dinner, where they spent an hour making sure everyone knew their position, duties, and any extraneous needs.
    The wedding day itself was EXACTLY as I hoped it would be. Mitzi and Amber arrived in the morning, and immediately began checking everything. My goal in hiring a planner was to not have to worry about anything during my wedding day- I didn't want to answer any questions, remind anyone about the timeline, or try to deal with any issues. I just wanted to get married and be surrounded by my family and friends. Amber and Mitzi made this a reality. Each part of the day unfolded as we had planned, since Amber and Mitzi were working constantly behind the scenes to make it happen.
    Both Amber and Mitzi also played key roles in keeping me calm, which I truly appreciated. My family commented later on how professional and efficient AWP was.
    I would recommend Rosa and her AWPs to anyone looking to have a well-organized, thoroughly planned wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2015