Austin Wedding Cakes by Haute Cakes Reviews

9 | Austin, TX

9 Reviews for Austin Wedding Cakes by Haute Cakes

Tammi · Married on 06/30/2012

Falana and her team provided the dessert buffet for my sister's engagement party and all I can say is WOW! The presentation was superb but more importantly the desserts where delicious! The sugar cookies were amazing, the cake was delightful and the cupcakes were to die for! Our absolute favorite were the oreo bon-bons...people are still asking about those!! Haute Cakes totally exceeded our expectations and we got an AMAZING value for the price we paid.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Tammi · Married on 06/30/2012

Sent on 07/01/2012

Amber · Married on 11/07/2009

Falana made us an absolutely lovely wedding cake. We just sent her our invitation and told her to have fun making any design, and she made it beautiful! It was very modern and chic, but the best part was the delicious flavor. We had 2 tiers of tres leches and one tier of chocolate. The tres leches complimented our Mexican themed dinner, but the chocolate was everyone's favorite. It was super moist and rich, and I wish I had some right now! Falana was so nice and helpful too, delivering the cake to the event and she even showed me how to cut it. I reccomend her to anyone and everyone :)

Sent on 11/09/2009

Lauren · Married on 07/18/2009

Excellent service and fabulous cake presentation!

Sent on 07/26/2009

Janet · Married on 08/28/2010

Beautiful and delicious wedding cake! Thank you for making the day special.

Sent on 08/30/2010

Lorrie · event on: 03/17/2012

I actually ordered a bigger cake than I thought I would need, however, it was SO delicious my guests scarfed up every piece. It's hard to find someone who can create a beautiful cake that tastes even better than it looks! Falana was wonderful to work with and with everything else there is to do when putting on a big event it was good to have someone taking care of this detail that I could have full confidence in.

Sent on 07/23/2012
  • Z

Kris · Married on 05/19/2007

Haute Cakes made the most beautiful cakes I had ever seen. Mine was a chocolate cake with white frosting. It was a three tier. What I remembered I liked most was they let me tell them what I wanted and they came up with the perfect cake for my wedding, it wasn't all I make the cake how I want it. One of the other things I liked about me cake was the taste. It was good, most cakes I tried were beutiful but tasted awful, mine however was delicious.

Sent on 03/11/2010

Alena · Married on 11/22/2008

Falana is very very sweet. She was extremely creative and flexible with what we could and couldn't do with our cupcake tree. She made the most delicious Italian Cream Cake i've ever had in my life! She made our cupcake tree stand since she didn't have one big enough for all the guests we had. She's so laid back and we actually asked her to stay for the reception and she did! It was a blast and everyone loved the cake!

Sent on 03/26/2009