Austin Black Car Service Reviews

Rating 3.9 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

3.9

Kirsten Married on 10/10/2014
    With there being so many limo services out there, I chose one that could provide what we needed at an affordable cost. Given that I was married on a busy weekend in Austin, they were more than helpful in assuring everything would be taken care of. When the day came and we ran into a few snags and had to move our timeline up, send the driver on extra errands, etc. EVERYTHING was taken care of without even so much as a thought. They were so nice and helpful and every time I called they met my needs immediately with zero hassle. I would recommend Austin Black Car Service to anyone!
  • kelseymw
    Kelsey Married on 05/29/2010
    I was initially a little weary because I had trouble getting in touch with ABCS, but when I did get a call back the owner explained they were extremely busy with prom season and apologized. I booked because they had good prices and no hidden fees. We were pleasantly surprised when a Mercedes showed up to our wedding, because we were expecting a basic Lincoln Town Car. The driver said the owner upgraded us after talking to us on the phone, he said it's something he often does for wedding couples if he gets a good "vibe" from them on the phone. The driver was awesome. He arrived early, offered to stop anywhere we wanted so we could have a drink alone before going to the hotel (which we declined because we were so tired!), and he drove us by the capitol building and took our picture out front. He was great. He made conversation with us and was so polite. WONDERFUL customer service.
    Ann-Marie Married on 12/12/2009
    Awesome company, very friendly people.
    Christy Married on 02/28/2015
    Better than any alternative but sub-par at best. Person whom we booked with was fired yet we were never informed. Bookings were completely incorrect when we followed up a week out and van never arrived at venue for Bride’s Parents at the end of the night. All vehicles got lost going from Hotel to Venue and had to be given direction from Bride & Groom yet again, nor had any idea what the plan was in regards to staying on site or point-to-point transfer (which was the latter given the limited and inflexible options given) even though I emailed very detailed instructions with times, locations with addresses for each vehicle. They also charged us 11 individual costs and have over-charged us by ~$1,000 and now we can’t seem to get a hold of anyone to confirm/ deny any of the amounts. Very disappointed in service.