61 Reviews for Audrie Henry, Wedding Officiant & Pre-Marital Coach

Counseling (3)
Bilingual (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
61 Audrie Henry, Wedding Officiant & Pre-Marital Coach Reviews

Ms Audrie was quick to respond and very understanding. My ceremony was small and intimate, in our home. She was still able to make us feel as special as if we were having a huge celebration in an hall. I made the right choice in choosing her to officiate my wedding.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Audrie was fantastic for our wedding! She created the perfect ceremony for us.

Profile Picture Kristal, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination

Thank you for the service you provided. We were happy with the words you chose and the story you told. you made us feel truly at ease and were a delight to work with.

Photo for Audrie Henry, Wedding Officiant & Pre-Marital Coach Review
Profile Picture Pam, 1/13/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony, No Denomination

Audrie was amazing ! Our ceremony was sweet and simple , just the perfect amount of time ! She offers a lot more services as far as incorporating something special into your ceremony , we just chose a short and sweet one ! Highly recommend her !!

Photo for Audrie Henry, Wedding Officiant & Pre-Marital Coach Review
Profile Picture Amber, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I were not sure if it was going to possible to find someone to marry us since it was last minute, but we were so amazed after reaching out to Ms. Audrie on Facebook and her responding within an hour. We explained our situation in wanting to get married the day after thanksgiving while our adult children and family were in town. We found Ms. Audrie to be kind hearted, professional and eased our minds during this stressful time. We would highly recommend her and are already considering her for our wedding vowel renewal. We simply adored her.

Profile Picture Angela, 11/24/17, 1 Review

Audrie was fantastic!
Many of our guests commented that Audrie delivered one of the best wedding ceremonies they had ever witnessed.
She incorporated our beliefs and love story into a beautiful, very personal ceremony. She kept us calm and focused on the important part of our wedding day - each other.

- Valerie & Craig

Profile Picture Valerie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and i got married two weeks ago. Audrie really made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. She replies in a timely manner & answers any questions you may have. We got married at her office but it was nothing less than wonderful. Im so thankful for her. We will definitely be doing vow renewals with her in the future.

Profile Picture Shaianne, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Audrie was our wedding officiant 10/14/17. She was easy going, informative and extremely nice. She answered any questions we had and corresponded well. Her service was perfect to what my Husband and I communicated with her. I highly recommend Audrie Henry!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Audrie did an AMAZING job with our ceremony! We loved how she managed to pull through for us on such a short notice.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, No Denomination

Audrie was exactly what we were looking for! Everything she said she can make possible was executed and more. Made my elopement truly a moment to remember. The BEST in the business!!

Profile Picture Juan , 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Audrie was absolutely fabulous. She really took the time to incorporate everything that we wanted in our ceremony. She was really friendly and easy to talk with. She answered all of my questions and responded to all my emails very quickly. Thank you Audrie for a wonderful wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Genesis, 9/16/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination

Audrie Henry was absolutely fabulous. She was flexible with times, she rolled with changes and was able to accommodate our request to be personable for our intimate venue. She was incredibly patient and was never rattled unlike myself moments before the ceremony started. Her and her coordinator kept us on track and moving along on schedule. We signed up for her pre-marital coaching, due to time constraints we had to post pone it but are looking forward to her personable persona to help guide us in learning successful tools for a long happy marriage.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Audrie was the best choice my husband and I could have made for an Officiant! She keep constant communication with us throughout the whole wedding process, asked us in depth questions to get to know who Patrick and I were, and helped us on our wedding rehearsal day! Audrie made our ceremony so special and even had our guest laughing at times! Thank you Audrie for all you did and the beautiful words you shared at our wedding!

Profile Picture Monique, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From start to finish Audrie was outstanding.... This was a surprise for my husband for our 10 year anniversary and she knew this and was so helpful in putting something together without letting my husband figure anything out...
I can't thank her enough for helping me pull this off.... Her wording for the ceremony was beyond awesome and made me cry the whole time ( good tears )... Thank you again for everything !!!!

Profile Picture Misty, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Miss Audrie was great! :) She recomended to us a perfect spot, a beautiful park where we had our wedding. Everything was professional.

Profile Picture Sejla, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Audrie and her team were wonderful to work with. She made my vision into a reality.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

You are all awesome! Great ceremony and we had lots of smiling faces!! Good job and well done!

Profile Picture Esmeralda, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Audrey's service was amazing! she was extremely professional and all of our guests really loved the way she lead the ceremony. We have already recommended her to our friends.

Profile Picture Paulina, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Audrie reached out to us at the perfect moment in our wedding planning. She was professional and very personable which made her an awesome fit for us. She truly made our ceremony everything we wanted. She incorporated all aspects of our story and journey as a couple/blended family in our ceremony. We had so many compliments on the personal and emotional touch of our wedding and heard on more than a few occasions that we had a beautiful wedding and ceremony like none they had ever attended. I can't say enough how lucky we were to have Audrie conduct our ceremony and tell our story. Thank you and much love from The Tisdale's!!!

Profile Picture Maree, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Miss Audrey officiated our wedding and we couldnt have picked a better person. She was very quickly to respond and walked my husband and i through the whole process. I was really nervous about the whole ceremony, but she was able reassure us that everything was going to go wonderfully. Although it was pouring on our wedding day. Her kind words and voice made the moment even more special. If you dont want a cookie cutter sounding ceremony, definitely book Miss Audrey, She goes above and to get to know you and make your ceremony all the more special

Profile Picture claudia, 3/9/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Audrie and Adolpho were very Flexible with out wedding planning. Even though we were not prepared, they were. Audrey helped us navigate through wedding and family uncertainties. Adolpho's presentation conveyed strength and emotion that we could not have asked more of. One thing that we could have differently was request review of the presentation to confirm that topics of family and parents were emphasized. Audrey provides this option.

Profile Picture Nazul, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Audrie is a wonderful officiant! She tailored our wedding ceremony to truly be reflective of us!! She performed the perfect ceremony even with all the wind and rain and even made our guests laugh a few times :) She is very professional and definitely helps make you feel relaxed! We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant for a wedding!

Profile Picture Patricia, 1/15/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Licensed

She made our ceremony everything we wanted and more. Her calm, confident and understanding demeanor was absolutely genuine and perfect. As we decided not to go with our own written vows at last minute( 5 min before), she was already prepared with her personalized touch. Everyone there was in tears, my Wife and I couldn't have been more pleased with the vows Audrey chose for us as if she had known us for decades. Audrey's personal touch truly made our day as special as we had dreamed it would be. We will never be able to thank her enough. If you dream of fairytale wedding Audrey Henry is the only choice!!!

Profile Picture TIFFANY, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Fantastic job! Made my ceremony extremely special and was very professional!

Profile Picture Paige, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews