61 Reviews for Audiodress.com - Serviziodj.com

Consultation (4)
One Event Per Day (4)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
59 Audiodress.com - Serviziodj.com Reviews

My wife and I got married at San Rocco in Orta San Giulio and we hired AudioDress to our dinner background music and DJ / openbar party and we could not have been more satisfied with their professionalism and ability to exactly match our taste for songs, considering that we are from Brazil and we had a very diversified selection from samba, to bossa, classic, oldies, electronic, funk etc. They followed our requests and coordinate the event to drive elegance then more energetic until powerful songs. Our guests celebrated until the very last moment and they provided 2 bis. Lights were all good and whole communication very clear and transparent. I strongly recommend AudioDress team and staff.

Profile Picture Felipe, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

The guys at Audiodress we’re fantastic! Communication beforehand was great and any tracks that we requested were played (at the perfect times). They helped to create an amazing atmosphere for our ‘after party’ - no one wanted to go home! Thank you Paolo & Roberto!

Profile Picture Michael, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Daniel and Paolo were very helpful in providing a DJ service at our wedding. The communication was always great and responsive. They took our wishes in terms of the playlist and set up into account and provided good advice for what we needed.

Daniel was a great DJ for our wedding reception and the evening party. The sound was great, he used our playlist but also provided his experience and creativity. He was flexible in taking the guests' requests into account. Everyone had a great time!

Thanks

Ivan

Profile Picture Ivan, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent service all around, highly recommended. Staff was super friendly, courteous and eager to make the day go as we wanted it, including being flexible with requests. He was helpful in coming up with the music style we wanted for the party and for the dinner, first giving us sample playlists, and then even receiving a list of songs we liked from which he would make the right playlists. Both parts turned out exactly as we had hoped. Super nice in facilitating other surprises that came up during the party. Also great support during the wedding ceremony and dinner with audio requirements. Would have been nice to have more than one mic stand for some parts of the ceremony, but that I'm sure could be worked out if asked more in advance.

Profile Picture Elia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Paolo showed enthusiasm and great communication from the very beginning. The day before my wedding, I went to see the ceremony venue and bumped into him there checking it out too! It put me at ease to see him going through all the necessary steps to ensure the day went smoothly. All of my guests complimented me on the selection of music and the dance floor was filled all night! Aside from Paolo just being a great DJ, he is a very sweet person! Even my mom at the wedding said that he was so nice. I can't recommend Audiodress enough. He was probably my favorite vendor from my wedding day!

Profile Picture Chanel, 9/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paolo did the most fantastic job at our wedding! It was honestly the best party I've ever been to- he was just amazing. Everyone was on the dance floor all night and Paolo even stayed for much longer at the end of the night so we could all dance for longer (when he really didn't have to!) Paolo was also brilliant in the lead up to the wedding when we were in touch by email and made me feel very relaxed that everything was in hand.Thank you so much again Paolo- best night ever!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paolo was the Dj in our wedding, and we are so happy with him! We planned our wedding in Italy from Norway, and from the first email we sent to him, he has been professional and so helpful. We sent him a selection of our favourite songs, and he created the best party for us! The dance floor was never empty, so he really played the right music at the right time!! We really recommend Paolo!

Profile Picture Stine, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Organising a wedding in Italy when we are based in London was a stressful experience but Paolo was great throughout the planning stage and everything went perfectly on the day. Do not hesitate to use Paolo/Audiodress!

Profile Picture Chris, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paolo was great find: Very clear, responsive, and flexible during the preparation period as well as during our wedding. His DJ skills are very good, also with (Dutch) songs he didn't know before hand and that we shared with him prior to the wedding. Also, Paolo provided good sound systems and lighting. Thank you Paolo for making our party awesome!!

Profile Picture m, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Roberto was our DJ at our destination wedding in Piemonte. We would like to thank him for the great music and lighting. All our guests loved the music and we had a lot of fun at our wedding party! Also the lighting was great and we are happy that we booked that additional package with you, as it really made a difference to the atmosphere. Furthermore, we appreciate your flexibility with the change of setup for the aperitivo after the ceremony. Also it was a pleasure working with you in general, as you both (Roberto & Paolo) showed great responsiveness in preparing the wedding and agreeing the music.
All in all we had great day with great music and great fun. Thank you for making that possible! We can definitely recommend you!

Profile Picture Christian & Alina, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Audiodress is the PERFECT DJ to book for your wedding. We had our wedding at castello Montegufoni with dj and sound set up at four different locations. Eventhough there were four different locations involved Audiodress arranged everything extremely professionally and was always open for alternative suggestions. In addition Audiodress also arranged the lights during our wedding dinner at the courtyard of our wedding accomodation in a beautiful and extraordinary way. We had the privilege with having the owner Paolo as our DJ and he is such a nice and sympathic person. With this person as CEO the rest of his company can only have similar character type of persons and living up to GOLDEN standards. With regards to music Paolo truelly understands his crowd and plays the right songs at the right moment. Of course we had briefed Paolo in advance on the music that we fancy. For the best service and quality and no worries for your wedding with regards to music, sound and lights you should DEFINITELY CHOOSE AUDIODRESS. Yours sincerely, Extremely satisfied customer Arthur van Keulen

Profile Picture H.A.P., 7/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very responsive - very professional. would recommend

Profile Picture Neil, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paolo was brilliant leading up to our big day and on the wedding day itself. We had a little weather issue but Paolo was very flexible on the areas we decided to hold our dinner etc and had our guests dancing from the minute Jen started playing until the very end. A cheeky last song request after our 'official' last song was also played. Thank you Paolo for helping us create memories that will last forever!!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wonderful and professional service, Paolo from AudioDress is the best DJ you could ever expect for your special day! He is flexible and very accommodating, he knows how to please guests of all ages. The lighting package we chose was amazing, really surprised us how well they could deliver on our expectations. Thanks so much for the magical memories!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Paolo was great. Very responsive and easy to plan the day with. I highly recommend Audiodress. All our guests loved the music and the atmosphere for night.

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The whole customer experience was absolutely fantastic! Since the first contact, Audiodress service was nothing but outstanding! I contacted several companies and Audiodress was by far the one with most professionalism and "making the client happy" attitude. I hired Audidress for my wedding reception, it was an international wedding, Audiodress sent a multilingual DJ, who had a great personality and knew how to tackle every moment of the party making music one of the key factor in the success of our reception. Afterwards, all friends and family commented on how great the DJ and the music selection was and how people were dancing all night and how the most important moments ( entrance, first dance, throwing the bouquet, cutting the cake, etc) were so memorable and adorable thanks to that emotional connection that a great songs can give to a specific moment when played in the right time. I remember my wedding and think Awesomeness and this was in a huge part thanks to the Address team. I absolutely recommend Audiodress it is a great value for money choice all the way!

Profile Picture User7395196, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Can't complaint about any aspect of the service delivered. Very happy with the dj and he was happy to come and go with us as well throughout the night.

Profile Picture Crawford, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We live in London and we booked Audiodress for our wedding in Rome in September 2016. From our initial inquiry through to our wedding reception Paolo was so helpful and accommodating. We sent all the music via Spotify which was so handy including intro songs for the wedding party speeches which went down a treat! Considering our music selection was mainly afrobeats, soca, dancehall, hip hop and RnB we think DJ Paolo did very well to keep the dancefloor full. Our only regret is that we had to finish up by 1am and we could have easily partied until 4am!! If your having a destination wedding in Italy I would definitely recommend these guys!
Grazie millie Paolo
From Jessica and Michele :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We had our destination wedding in Rome, IT and Paolo and his team made our day fantastic. We worked together via email/phone to secure the music and lightening logistics.. Our time difference never was an issue as Paolo had everything from logisitics to contracts under control before we arrived in Rome. I did not need to lift a finger while we were in Italy as Paolo and his team took care of everything. If you are planning a wedding in Italy you MUST use Paolo at Audiodress!
Insider tip: if you need a wedding planner or just day of coordinator utilize Stefania Zen (she and Paolo work closely) she is the best of the best.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

after Paolo DJ'd at my sister's wedding 8 years ago we hoped he would be available to do ours in Tuscany this summer and we weren't disappointed. Paolo and Daniel went above and beyond to help make our day amazing. The music and the party after the wedding were really important to us to get right and we can honestly say we had the best night and our guests agreed. From the first enquiry to post wedding emails they have been fantastic. If you want an awesome party with a first class, friendly service then Paolo's your guy!

Profile Picture Charissa, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We got married at the Villa Cipressi in Varenna, Lake Como in August 2016 & booked Paolo from Audiodress.com to be our DJ. Paolo helped to sort out the music licence & maintained good communication throughout. The playlists were brilliant and really catered for all the musical tastes that we had requested beforehand. Everyone commented on how good the music was & everyone was up dancing and enjoying themselves. It really was a brilliant evening & a perfect end to a perfect day. A big thank you to Paolo who we highly recommend! :)

Profile Picture Karen, 8/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Definitely book ServizioDJ for any event. Paolo and his colleague were fantastic! The lighting and set up was professional and he played all the songs we requested, as well as managing the dance-floor on the night with superb timing and song choices from the list!

I recommend ServizioDJ highly and am sure he will continue to make events special for others too.

Profile Picture Simon, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Paolo was absolutely amazing from start to finish! He is extremely responsive, professional and went above and beyond for us. He is extremely good at what he does. I am not impressed easily and I was extremely impressed at how calm he kept me and delivered above my expectations! Aside from all of that he is a really genuine and kind person that will make you wedding music and lighting one to remember. Thank You so very much!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tessie, 6/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Looping for a DJ for a destination wedding? They will not disappoint. Very flexible, even during the wedding party

Profile Picture Jeroen, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System

We had the most amazing time on the dancefloor thanks to Audiodress! We were quite particular about the music that we wanted and somehow our DJ managed to play a bit of everything, respond to the crowd and make sure the dancefloor was packed from the beginning to the very end. Thank you for helping to make our wedding unforgettable!

View Vendor Response