Audio Video Art Reviews

95 | Nashville, TN

95 Reviews for Audio Video Art

95 Audio Video Art Reviews

Jack · Married on 08/27/2016

I recorded a few wedding videos for family and friends in the mid 90's. It was always a challenge to get a good picture and audio with the equipment of the day. After speaking with a few companies, I decided to hire Audio Video Art for my daughter Katie's wedding day - he answered all my tech questions and concerns. He really knew his stuff and made me feel like the wedding day would be in good hands. We were blown away by the picture and audio quality on the DVD and Blu-ray.

Martha · Married on 08/24/2013

The service was excellent. I would highly recommend this vendor for future events. The finish product was done very professionally and we loved it.

Tanya · Married on 07/14/2012

We loved our video that Audio Video Art did for our wedding! We thought it captured the day perfectly and couldn't be happier!

janice · Married on 10/08/2011

Audio Video Art provided the video services for daughter's wedding in Oct. 2011. I was reluctant to have a video, but I am so glad we did. The video was beautiful and I highly recommend this company. They were very professional and I think you would be very pleased with their work.

Meredith · Married on 10/01/2011

Matt did my daughter's wedding this past fall.
    He did an excellent job and was very helpful in addressing an issue we had with the videos.
    His quality and professionalism are of the highest quality.
    Thanks for all you have done to preserve this special occasion.
    Marilyn

Kristen · Married on 01/29/2010

audio video art was fantastic!! wonderful people and did an excellent job with my wedding!

Robert · Married on 04/16/2016

Matt was very easy to work with and very cooperative on the wedding day--great customer service, communication before/after the event, and supportive of specific requests and preferences. A beautiful, quality product resulted!

Initially, I wasn't planning on hiring a videographer. However, trust me when I say it was worth every penny!! We hired Audio Video Art a month or so before the big day. He was extremely responsive and easy to work with. I had heard so many brides say that they wished the speeches from their rehearsal dinner had been caught on film so we hired him to film everything - the rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. I cannot tell you how many times I've watch our wedding videos over the last year! I am so grateful to have that night preserved on film. Audio Video Art captured our wedding weekend perfectly. I definetly recommend hiring Audio Video Art! You won't regret it.

Klavish · Married on 12/25/2009

Matt is a great videographer. I had a Kurdish wedding and an event the day before on Christmas Day and he was available to do both days! The quality of the videos and the way he edited them was excellent and i do not think anybody could have done a better job.

John · Married on 10/11/2015

Excellent communication and great energy on a very hectic day. We had a great time working with you and we love the final product. Thanks!

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2012

I had a wonderful experience working with Matt Currier at Audio Video Art for my wedding in May. My wedding coordinator recommended using them when I was going back and forth between using a videographer. I realized I wanted professional footage of my ceremony that I could have forever. Matt and his team were extremely flexible in working with me on what I wanted. We were very impressed with the value of the footage and so thrilled we decided to have it captured through Audio Video Art.

He did a wonderful job and even cropped out some of those "Oh, no you didn't" moments! Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Audio Video Art's reply:

Thank you, Mr/Mrs Anonymous. If you have a moment, would you please add a screen name and your wedding date to the review profile. Thanks again for the nice review.

Kimm · Married on 03/19/2011

Videographers were definitely an area of concern for me as it was not our #1 priority for our wedding. I just wanted to make sure we have our ceremony filmed for posterity and my sentimentality. Whenever I had some nerves along the way with these guys, Matt picked up the phone to answer my questions and make sure I knew I was in good hands and that everything would be well taken care of.

I have received the video of our wedding and while I managed not to cry during our actual ceremony, I cried all the way through watching the dvd!

The video definitely exceeded my expectations. I am very pleased and think this vendor choice was one of my best!

Mary · Married on 07/10/2010

Audiovideo Art did a fantastic job on my daughter's wedding video. The quality was awesome, and working with Matt was a pleasure. They captured a once in a lifetime moment for my daughter and her husband.

Victoria · Married on 04/24/2010

I am a model and image consultant, I have worked with many photographers and videographers. I am so impressed with the quality and professionalism of Matt's work. He is an expert at his craft and I personally promise, you will be completely satisfied with his results. This company went above and beyond EVERYTHING my husband and I expected for our wedding. Look no further, this is the company you can trust for the best quality of work.

Thank you over and over again, Victoria and Don

Jessica · Married on 03/05/2011

Matt was very respectful of me and my husband throughout the entire process, both while meeting to go over services provided (in person and via email), and during the actual wedding. We received our videos within the time specified in our initial contract. The DVD turned out much better than I had anticipated, and even came with a personalized cover and case. I would definately recommend using AVA if you are on a budget but would still like to capture your wedding on video.

Jazmen · Married on 06/06/2009

I had thought about doing a video of our wedding and decided not to in order to meet our budget but after planning everything a few weeks before the big day the idea came to me... if I get the video now and decide later I don't want it then no big deal... BUT if I don't get it and decide later 'I wish I had a video' then your SOL.

So I decided to go ahead and have Matt do the video. It was reasonable and really captured our wedding well. I AM SO SO SO GLAD I changed my mind last minute. It is one best things we spent $ on when planning our wedding and I have no doubt we will have just as much fun watching it in years to come as we did the first night we saw it.
    Thanks Matt & Crew!

Lovenia · Married on 05/05/2007

4.2
      3.5

I loved working with Matt. My suggestions to the brides is for them to have a list of songs they want played during various parts of the video so it can tell a story.

• Sherry

Sherry · Married on 07/09/2011

3.2
      2.5
      3.0

While I thought this vendor was flexible in making corrections to our wedding video the final product was not of a quailty I have seen by other professionals. Some of the video footage was deleted and or not recorded that was important because the people who did our wedding felt like it was not valid to record. The video quality was not HD so transferring to other systems made the video look distorted. The Videographer did correct the first video with additional editing with no extra charge, so over all service is considered average. I would not recommend him or use him for future business. For the money we spent and time and effort it took to get the revised videos, I would have liked for it to be done right the first time.

Sent on 03/20/2012

Audio Video Art's reply:

First and foremost allow me to apologize that my company fell short of your expectations, and say that I appreciate your taking the time to write this review and I respect your opinion. However, I respectfully disagree with a few points. Here is a direct quote from your husband after receiving and watching the completed DVD's "You all got some great action scenes from the reception and wedding. We were able to see some fun things that we missed. Your team was nice to work with. As you can tell a lot of people were at the wedding and even more missed it. We plan on sending the video out with our thank you cards and making it available via web. To your delight, this video is being highly requested. I am sure you will get some great business this coming Spring due to several friends getting married and looking for vendors now. - SER" Having produced over 250 SD wedding videos since 2002 I can honestly say I am proud of the SD video I had produced for you. Almost ALL of our wedding wire reviews from weddings prior to May of 2011 were from clients that received SD videos. I personally think it is a creative video that shows the beauty of the day quite well and when compared to other SD videos of Audio Video Art or others is of the highest quality. Please judge for yourself - here is a link to a wedding highlights/teaser I had produced for Sherry and Spencer http://vimeo.com/27756060 I would like to address your comments and give readers and potential clients additional insight of the wedding day and project details. - "Some of the video footage was deleted and or not recorded that was important" The package your fiance (Spencer) booked a few weeks prior to your wedding was a 4-hour SD package. Unfortunately the 4 hr package that was booked was handicapped from the start on the day of the wedding by the wedding ceremony starting over an hour late. This lateness had a ripple effect causing all other events to start late as well. There were a few "surprises" that the groom had planned for Sherry that he let us know about in advance ( a drum line, dancers), unfortunately there was also a gift presentation that we were unaware of and in another area of the reception when it occurred. -"The video quality was not HD so transferring to other systems made the video look distorted" ALL of our current videos are captured in HD and have been since October 2011. Previous to that date, however, HD coverage was only offered as one of our HD packages (ie. HD packages at the time were priced higher) Your July 2011 wedding package was booked as a SD package. Your wedding was captured using two professional SD digital cameras (industry standard at the time) and your video was delivered on DVD without distortion. Per your request, we provided at no additional charge, both a re-edit and a transfer of all the digital video files to an external hard drive for you. I am sorry to learn that you have had trouble uploading or converting the digital files to some sort of other system(s). I may have been able to explain how if I were consulted.

Tom · Married on 01/01/2010

1.4
      0.5
      1.0
      1.0
      2.0

Unfortunately I am not able to speak to the quality of service because we haven't received services that were requested. We were given a time frame and we are not unreasonable so assumed it could be one or two weeks even three weeks after the original time frame given, not a problem. Now if this isn't something that normally gets done in the time frame HE gave us then by all means quote a different time frame. Each time we contact Matt asking for an update he says "Next Week." If you are backed up or busy then please let me know, be honest and tell me that you just haven't gotten to us. I feel like a part of our day is now spoiled because we have this unpleasant story to tell. During the ceremony Matt was great his partner was not so much. I believe it was a relative of his. He did the grooms side and seemed inconvenienced by almost everything and at one point asked me to re-do some of things I had already done because he was late in getting back down to where the groomsmen were. I don't feel like I should have to act out my wedding day or re-tie a tie because he wasn't there. I can't wait until I see the finished product IF we get to see it.