Audio Video Art Reviews

95 | Nashville, TN

95 Reviews for Audio Video Art

95 Audio Video Art Reviews

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2012

Absolutely incredible job! Everyone loved the Video Teaser that they provided us just a few weeks after the wedding! I highly recommend checking out the teasers they have posted on their website to get an idea of just how AWESOME these guys do! We are THRILLED with our final video version and HIGHLY recommend Audio Video Art!!!

Jayna C.J. · Married on 10/06/2012

We LOVE Audio Video Art!!!! On our wedding day, we were so caught up in the commotion of the day, so it is great to have something tangible to look back at the day! We saw things we had no idea was going on! Overall, we are more than happy with the final product! Matt's work, professionalism, and great customer service far exceeded our expectations! Thank you for everything!

I have three daughters and we used Matt from Audio Video Art for all three weddings. Our first wedding was in 2004 and our last was 2012. Matt has kept up with current technology and is always interested in giving a quality product. He and his staff are very professional and at the the same time like family. With our last wedding there was a slight "mess up" with the music. Matt was able to fix the problem with his great editing skills; it was seamless. His knowledge and skill are evident in the products he produces. I only have 3 daughters, now maybe Matt will be around for my grandchildren:)

Hilda · Married on 09/29/2012

A beautiful wedding captured on a treasured video for years to come. We have all enjoyed seeing it, bringing to mind and heart the emotions and joys of our daughter's wedding day.

• User2092513 · 2+ years ago

Audio Video Art was wonderful in every way. Matt and his team were so kind and professional, and they captured our wedding beautifully! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding videographer. Would absolutely recommend to anyone.

Jyssica · Married on 08/10/2012

Audio Video Art was amazing! Matt worked with me for almost 6 months getting everything sorted out and ready for the big day! He traveled over 2 hours to video my rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, pre-wedding, wedding and reception. No detail was left out. I couldn't have asked for a better videographer. I would HIGHLY recommend Audio Video Art for all occasions that you would like to capture on video. Great investment because I will always be able to watch my amazing videos of my special day! Please contact Matt at Audio Video Art to find the best in videography!

Erika · Married on 08/03/2012

Matt was very easy to work with and has great prices too! I'm glad that we will have the video he put together for years to come.

Ana · Married on 06/25/2012

Helpful staff from beginning to end. Great professionalism, care, and enthusiasm throughout the whole event. Would not choose any other company over this one. Thanks!

Justin · Married on 06/02/2012

I am a business owner and my wife is a doctor when planning our wedding I spent a lot of free time doing wedding things b/c my wife was never available to while working and when she was off all she wanted to do was sleep. When I met Matt Currier with "Audio Video Art" it was at our rehearsal and he was kind enough to come early and leave late on a Friday night making sure that he could get the entire wedding party and close family together relaxed and having fun with each other before the wedding. Then on the wedding day WOW him and his crew were very professional and invisible at the same time they made sure every angle was covered and that every emotion captured bring out every aspect of the whole day making you feel like your reliving it when you watch the video. My wife and I watch the video once a month with each other and see something new every single time. If you are in the market for an audio video guy I will have to say AUDIO VIDEO ART are the ones to go with. Owning my own business i am always questionable with specialty service venders, but i will definitely refer him and hopefully have him do some work for me in my business. I hope this helped solve any possible questions for who every is looking at this.

CARINE · Married on 05/12/2012

My name is Carine. Matt did the video and pictures for my brother's wedding and he did an amazing job! I was very specific on what I wanted and he gave me that and more. He went beyond my expectations. As my family and I gathered to watch the video, we were all in awes! Everyone was pleased and my brother could not stop hugging and thanking me since I was the one that found Matt. He will definitely be the number one choice in any event i am part of.

Tracy · Married on 05/11/2012

Beautiful work! And professional!

G · Married on 04/14/2012

Great job. Matt was easy to work with and was willing to go the extra mile.

Lauren · Married on 12/10/2011

AVA was simply wonderful to work with, and my only regret is that I didn't have them stay for the whole reception. I added videography at the last minute, and didn't have much room left in my budget unfortunately, but Matt was so great at accommodating what I needed in a short amount of time. The quality of the video is just wonderful. All of our family members that have seen the video have just been so impressed. It's like we are truly getting to re-live the day over again, with all of the wonderful emotions. Everyone has said our wedding video is truly priceless, and worth its weight in gold.

Julie · Married on 11/05/2011

Matt Currier at Audio Video Art did a great job filming our wedding and reception. I gave very little instructions on what I wanted, but he managed to capture everything exactly like I had in mind. And he was so easy to work with, which in my opinion, makes the entire process so much better. I would highly recommend AVA to anyone in need of a videographer.

Sana · Married on 10/15/2011

Matt was very professional and did an amazing job on my video i couldnt be happier with his service. I have definitely recommended him to some of my friends!

• Z

Nick · Married on 09/24/2011

Matt at AudioVideoArt was great and the service provided was top notch. Our wedding coverage was much better than anything we expected and much better than anything we had seen before. AudioVideoArt was very flexible and made sure we got what we wanted and so much more. I would recommend AudioVideoArt to anyone planning a wedding or any other event that you want documented with high quality video. In addition to the quality of the service is the great value. You won't find a better service for less than double their prices. Thanks Matt and the AudioVideoArt team!

Jackie · Married on 09/24/2011

Wonderful and very professional

Cindy · Married on 09/17/2011

Matt Currier at Audio Video Art did the videography for my daughter's wedding. He was referred by my wedding planner who recommended him highly based on the many positive experiences she had with past clients. Matt was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. We were so pleased with the final product - it's beautifully edited with all the up-to-date technical advances. Matt was very busy during the fall wedding season, yet kept in touch with us throughout the process, and always dealt with us as though we were his #1 priority.

Noreen · Married on 09/10/2011

I hired Audio Video Art to film my son's wedding in Alpine Tennessee with the reception following at the DelMonaco Winery in Baxter, TN. I was very pleased that Matt (the owner) was willing to travel that far from Nashville and even more pleased with the quality of work. I found Matt easy to work with and he listened to my requests (attention to the wedding details, decorations, capturing the guests as well as the wedding party, etc). I still grin from ear to ear every time I watch the videos. I encourage all brides to immortalize their wedding memories with video (still photos are great but they don't capture the laughter, music or atmosphere that videos do). You won't be disappointed with Audio Video Art-in fact, you'll be delighted!

• Tara

Tara · Married on 09/10/2011

Audio Video Art was a great addition to our wedding vendor list. They offered exceptional service at a very fair price, so you can't ask for more than that! I didn't even notice their presence at the ceremony and reception so it was nice to see the video and realize I never even saw the camera! It does take a few months to get the video after the wedding, but they take their time and give you a great quality product that is worth the wait! They even threw in a few extra blue ray discs for us, so I would highly recommend Audio Video Art for your wedding!

Sherri · Married on 08/06/2011

If you are looking for a videographer, seriously stop looking and hire Matt with Audio Video Art. He is amazing!! We are so so happy with our wedding video, and we feel like Matt captured every single moment of our special day that we want to remember for the rest of our lives! He catered all his services to match our wishes and wants. Several months after we hired Matt, we decided that it would be fun to run a 5k race with our whole bridal party the morning of our wedding. I thought it would be awesome to capture the race on our wedding video, but I felt bad to have him come out so early in the morning. But he was actually EXCITED about it! He showed up at the race at 7 am and stayed with us every step of the way til the end of the reception at 10 pm! He didn't miss a beat! He was very creative with our video and captured every single highlight. Check it our for yourself by clicking the following link: http://vimeo.com/28391078! Of all the decisions made for our wedding day, I feel like choosing Matt with Audio Video Art to capture our special day was one of the best ones. Hope this review helped you! I promise you will not be disappointed by going with Audio Video Art!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 07/30/2011

Matt and his assistant were WONDERFUL!! They were so professional and adapted well to small snags that often occur! I highly recommend AVA and would hire them again in a heartbeat! The quality of the video was like getting married all over again!

Allison · Married on 06/25/2011

Matt and his team at Audio Video Art were fantastic!!! From the coverage of my daughter's wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner to the wedding and reception, they were all very professional and showed a genuine enthusiasm about perfectly capturing all of the events for Allie and Phillip to enjoy for years to come. The video montage of Allie and Phillip's childhood pictures and "couple" pictures after they met, which he prepared to be shown at the rehearsal dinner, was perfect and causes me to smile from ear to ear every time I watch it. I would highly recommend his services. Thank you so very much!!!!! Jeri Moore

Cassie · Married on 06/11/2011

We were extremely pleased to have Audio Video Art as our videographer. Matt was a pleasure to work with and he was quick with responding to emails and calls. His team is very personable and professional and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer.

Megan · Married on 05/21/2011

Matt Currier and the entire Audio Video Art team were fantastic to work with! Very professional, extremely diligent in recording my entire ceremony and reception and preparing a video montage to show at my rehearsal dinner. They also edited a same-day video to show at my reception. Guests LOVED it and so did we! Overall experience with Audio Video Art- excellent!