15 Reviews for Auburn Valley Weddings

Tastings (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
Open Bar (1)

Beautiful venue and wonderful staff.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing scenery, location, accommodations, and PRICE!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jamie, 5/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

From the start I was so impressed by this venue. We lost our original venue exactly 4 months before our wedding, not a good feeling for a bride who is getting married on a Saturday in June!! I am SO GLAD that we went and looked at Auburn Valley after we lost our venue and they had our date still! It is absolutely beautiful, picturesque. The wedding site is a separate area up on a hill, solely devoted to weddings. They are constantly doing updates. There are beautiful natural looking rock walls, wonderful landscaping with flowers and trees, as well as a white trellis. It is surrounded by oak trees. It looks over rolling hills. I chose to have my reception inside. The reception room absolutely takes advantage of the beautiful view of the valley. After dinner my guests were able to watch the sunset through the almost panoramic windows.

Not only was I impressed by the beauty of the venue, but also by how accommodating Tracy and all of the staff were. They were willing to work with us on so many things, including offering a variation of a main dish, dietary needs of our guests, allowing us to bring a piano out on the lawn, and so many more things. I thought all of their prices were extremely fair. Their contract is very clear, no hidden costs that we discovered. Actually, most things they include at no extra cost - an arch at the wedding site, lights hung inside the reception area as well as on the patio, colored linens, and various centerpiece items that we could borrow to use to save money.

Tracy was extremely helpful and responsive to all of our questions leading up to the wedding and Paula was a huge help the day of. Paula really helped take all of the stress off of me as the bride.

The guests were very happy with the appetizers and food, everything was very tasty. Much better than the average wedding food.

I could not have been happier with my wedding. I would highly suggest checking Auburn Valley out.

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

Profile Picture Katie , 6/22/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All the staff were wonderful at Auburn Valley Golf Club. They are obviously very experienced in the wedding business. Our wedding day ran very smoothly with all their help. The site is beautiful as well.

Profile Picture User2514502, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter was married on Sept 7, 2013 and I am still reliving the memories of this wonderful day. This venue is awesome with its beautiful views and as the night settles the place becomes magical with the white lights both inside and outside. We worked with Tracy who was so very patient in answering all our questions especially as the wedding date approached. Paula, Kimmie and all the staff on hand the day of the reception were incredible in working behind the scenes to ensure our guests were taken care of. Guests were very complimentary of the food and the venue. This venue offered value, quality staff, good food and flexibility in working with us every step of the way. Thank You Auburn Valley!

Profile Picture Zori , 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We looked at this venue for our wedding, the ceremony site is beautiful!! The only thing that I wasn't quite sold on was the reception area, it reminded me of a restaurant, there wasn't any high ceilings which it was I was really wanting. She showed us the outside area where you could have the reception which seemed like it could be turned into something nice as well.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6274007, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had an AMAZING wedding here. They were lovely, professional, and took care of EVERYTHING the day of, seriously great.

Profile Picture Teresa, 7/12/14, 1 Review
4.7

Tracey and Kimmie at AVGC were amazing! I was a very detail oriented bride that needed to know how every little thing was going to happen or look. Kimmie appeased all of my concerns and handled every request that I had with ease. The day of my wedding was absolutely perfect and smooth with no hiccups. My bridesmaids and I were able to come in the day before the wedding (even before the rehearsal) to set up the reception site. They had all of the tables set up for me, including linens, so we were able to set each table and know how it was going to look the next day. Kimmie did mention, however, that her staff would do this for me in the even that I wasn't able to. Tracey coordinated the rehearsal and the ceremony itself and did an excellent job doing so. We had some very non-traditional aspects to our wedding and she handled each one in stride. The day of the wedding, everything went absolutely perfect. The food was excellent and we are still getting compliments on that and the staff service. The value for what you are getting with AVGC is unbeatable. They are the most reasonable in the area (BY FAR) and are the best at what they do because they've been doing weddings here for years, and you can tell that they know what they're doing. Although it's a bit back in the hills for guests to travel, it's completely worth it and I would do it all over again. I am a 100% satisfied bride and my wedding day will be remembered as the perfect day thanks to AVGC!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was simply beautiful and the staff was so attentive!!!

Profile Picture User2219055, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have booked this location for our wedding venue! I am very excited to have this venue for our special day! The women are so very nice there and accommodating.

Profile Picture User5567018, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, House Beer, House Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Auburn Valley made it pretty easy to show up and relax through my wedding day. Paula I'd the most amazing and helpful employee there.

Profile Picture kayla, 9/20/15, 4 Reviews
4.3

The venue was beautiful and well worth the value. The catering through this venue was absolutely delicious. The open bar package is well worth the cost and they will stock the bar with any special requests. One issue we had was with communication between the personnel working at the venue. We spoke to one person for 6 months about the planning, scheduling and making specific arrangements for the ceremony and reception. But the day before our wedding, at our rehearsal, we met a completely different person who was "handling" our wedding. This would have been fine, however she knew nothing about our specific requests, predetermined wedding schedule or even or seating chart. This created unneeded stress and aggravation and this lack of communication between employees is something that the wedding venue needs to improve.

Profile Picture User3540400, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
4.3

Great location. Nice views in all direction and the ceremony site is a little removed from the road. Our photos came out great. It was a good value, but I think they have raised their prices. Also - the staff have changed since our wedding. We had a very professional coordinator and great staff. I hope the new staff is as good. We looked at many locations from Sacramento to Auburn and this was the best-looking site of the bunch. Food was better than average wedding fare.

Profile Picture Fran, 10/6/07, 5 Reviews
4.1

We had our wedding here on May 20, 2017. We picked this venue because we wanted an outdoor ceremony and reception, and we are so glad that we did. Our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony site was and how much they enjoyed the scenery. The venue has a shed full of supplies that they allow you to use to help brainstorm ideas or to help decorate your ceremony/reception site. We were able to bring all of our decorations up on Friday to store in the shed for Saturday's wedding. We held our rehearsal on Friday morning and were able to run through it twice before they needed to maintain the area. We were able to start setting up for the wedding at 10:00 am on Saturday morning. (Tip: Make sure to lock the door to the bridal suite so you don't have golfers walking in-and-out throughout the day to use the restroom.)

Arianna, Kimmie, and Jason were very helpful. Kimmie and Jason had to do a bit more for our wedding as Arianna was on maternity leave, but they did a great job. They were very accommodating and did the best that they could to make sure that our wedding day went as planned. There were some minor glitches (short-staffed, food a little late, wrong color napkins, no USB pictures behind the bar during the reception, and guests thinking the bar closed early), but everything else was perfect. Besides guests thinking that the bar had closed early, the rest was minor stuff that I noticed (and it was very minor).

Our guests really enjoyed the ambiance of the venue, and the venue made for some great pictures. We were able to set up lawn games on the putting green area and set up a Photo Booth behind the reception eating area. I would recommend visiting the reception site at the time of day and in the same season if you plan to use the outside patio as our head table was directly facing the sun for about an hour, but it was not anything that could not be managed. The food was delicious and all of our guests loved it.

We absolutely recommend this venue!!

Profile Picture Chani, 5/20/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up