Atrium Weddings & Event Reviews

64 Reviews for Atrium Weddings & Event

64 Atrium Weddings & Event Reviews
  • Mrs_Jenkins

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2018

So I had originally planned a full blown wedding, and as soon as I saw Atrium, it was like "THIS IS THE PLACE I'M GETTING MARRIED" they are super sweet, quick to answer questions, and they have so much to offer here. Well, here we are a few months after planning, and we decided on a private elopement in a couple weeks so when I got a hold of the team at Atrium and let them know plans have changed, they gladly helped me out, and honestly, I would have LOVED every second of my wedding here. There is too much to list off, but if you are wondering if you should chose Atrium, well go see for yourself.

Shanna · Married on 06/01/2018

My daughters Wedding was truly magical. The venue was so beautiful and our wedding planner Carol was amazing. Thank you to the whole staff who helped make her day so special.

Brooke · Married on 01/13/2018

I love the Atrium! It was beautiful and the service wasn’t amazing! They were always so helpful and provided us with everything we needed to have a perfect wedding reception.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

Thanks, Brooke, for your comments about your experience at Atrium. We were honored to be part of your beautiful celebration. Best wishes!

Debbie · Married on 12/23/2017

This is the second wedding reception I have had at the Atrium. Also the second time I have worked with Jenny as a wedding planner. The ambiance of Atrium is beautiful. I love how the host helped me the entire reception. A top notch wedding reception venue.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

Thank you, Debbie, for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with and we are doubly honored that you chose Atrium twice. We hope we can work with you again! Best to you and your family.

Haley · Married on 10/27/2017

We LOVED having our wedding/reception at The Atrium. The staff is so helpful, the venue is beautiful, the set-up is all done for you, and the value you get for the price is great compared to so many others. I would recommend Atrium Weddings and Events to anyone. They were so great to work with and made our big day so special.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

Thanks, Haley, for your detailed review. We aim to make a bride's day as stress-free as possible and full of wonderful memories during your celebration. We wish you the best in all your endeavors.

Amelia · Married on 08/12/2017

The staff was very friendly and helpful! Our evening turned out beautiful and perfect and all of our guests loved it.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

Thank you, Amelia, for sharing your experience with others. We are pleased that your guests enjoyed the Atrium as well. Wishing you the best!
  • I

Izzy · Married on 08/12/2017

They took care of everything. It was everything we wanted.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

We try to take care of everything so you can enjoy your beautiful day. Thanks for your kind words.

Karlee · Married on 08/08/2017

Lovely indoor venue. The greenery is so fun to have inside!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

Thanks, Karlee! We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. We do love hosting indoor garden wedding celebrations.

Krychele · Married on 07/15/2017

This was such a gorgeous space!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

We couldn't agree with you more! Thanks for your kind words. We wish you the very best.

Jacquelyn · Married on 07/15/2017

BEYOND Helpful - Loved our experience throwing an event in their big event space. They went above and beyond to help us make our event successful and we couldn't be more pleased with the experience.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

Thanks, Jacquelyn! We were honored to be a part of your beautiful celebration. We wish you the best!

Sydney · Married on 04/25/2017

I couldn't ask for a better venue to hold a wedding or an event. From the friendliness of the staff to the ambiance of the venue everything was perfect. They also have a HUGE barn wood door wall that moves and it is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't say enough good things about The Atrium

Sent on 04/29/2017

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

Thanks Sydney! We're so happy you love the new barn door wall and that you had a great experience! We love working with clients like you.

Christyn · Married on 03/31/2017

I really can't give The Atrium anything less than 5 stars. Not only is it a beautiful venue, but the staff takes care of all the details. I really wanted a stress free wedding day and that's exactly what I got because of how easy the Atrium made everything. Thanks a million!!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

Thanks Christyn, we are so thrilled that your wedding day was what you hoped! Wishing you all the best!!

charise · Married on 03/04/2017

The ultimate elegant ambiance. This venue became my dream wedding. It was so easy to plan. The staff was extremely helpful and experienced. I highly suggest visiting this venue to see how beautiful this venue is. There are so many amenities included; it was worth every penny.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

Thanks Charise, we love hearing that! We always appreciate fantastic clients like you, and wish you all the best!

Allison · Married on 09/02/2016

Seriously this place MADE my wedding day :)

Sent on 09/16/2016

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

You made us so happy twice - The day of your celebration and the day you shared your review! Thank you

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2016

We cannot say enough good things about this venue!!! From the booking until we walked out at the end of our reception, we just had the best experience. The place looked absolutely beautiful for the reception and Jenny was so helpful, friendly and accommodating, so thank you so much to Jenny. It was so nice to have 2 hostesses the whole night that looked out for things and made sure things were just perfect. We picked this place because we didn't want to have to worry about decorating and our guests kept thinking we decorated it ourselves, so thank you for making us look good :) The send off with sparklers was a great touch also. Thank you for helping to make my daughters day perfect. I would highly recommend this place and we would definitely plan an event here again.
    ~~Michelle and Kendra~~

Sent on 08/13/2016

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Atrium. We are so pleased that your daughter's wedding was so successful and beautiful. We are honored to have been part of it.

Kendra · Married on 08/11/2016

I loved the services offered by the Atrium. The staff helped out with the reception, as well as was available throughout the entire night if we needed anything. I had a great experience, and the place was beautiful! I would highly recommend others to use this for formal dinners or receptions.

Christie · Married on 07/22/2016

The Atrium was our venue for two wedding receptions. We have two more weddings to go and we DEFINITELY will use The Atrium for them. The Atrium is amazingly beautiful! It's like an outdoor reception without the rain, heat and bugs. The Jenny's and the entire staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Everything is simple and smooth and beautiful. They take the hassle and worries out of planning a wedding. They go above and beyond what we expected...both times. We've had so much positive feedback after our Atrium receptions. I HIGHLY recommend the Atrium.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

Thank you for highly recommending us! We do love what we do!

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

The Atrium at Western Gardens is beautiful and provided a wonderful wedding experience for my daughter! The decor is amazing and I got many compliments on the venue from family and friends! Our hostesses were so helpful and everything ran smoothly!We had a a great experience and were so impressed by everything about The Atrium. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

Thank you for the high recommendation. We do enjoy what we do!

Madison · Married on 03/24/2016

I can't say enough about the venue and the people of The Atrium at Western Gardens. They were extremely helpful and on top of everything. We had so many compliments and everyone really enjoyed the evening. Jenny was so great!! Thanks again for an absolutely perfect evening.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

Thanks for your kind words.

Paige · Married on 03/11/2016

The Atrium was perfect for our wedding, and the staff is amazing! No decorations were needed because it is already beautiful with a fairy tale touch. Jenny made sure everything went smoothly and was always available for me. I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Atrium Weddings & Event's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We wish you the best!

Milen · Married on 10/15/2015

Everything was set up and ready for the reception! It's a nice place with nice decoration with water fountains in the inside

I was so pleased with the recent event that I hosted at The Atrium. The atmosphere was festive and bright and grand. The staff was so attentive to every detail of the night and even helped me with some issues beforehand that I wouldn't have thought of addressing until it was too late. The Atrium was BEAUTIFUL and welcoming and I would choose to return again and again.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Thanks!

The Atrium was the PERFECT location for my wedding reception! It is a beautiful venue. The staff were wonderful to work with. Everything exceeded my expectations. Even when my mother in law had to return to find something that was left behind, they were so kind! I'd recommend them to anyone.

Michelle · Married on 12/27/2014

The atrium went above and beyond to make me feel like the most important person in the world.

I loved having my reception here, it's beautiful and they plan and take care of things so very stress free! Definitely recommend!!