60 Reviews for Atrium Weddings & Events in Sandy

Bridal Suite (5)
China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)

I love the Atrium! It was beautiful and the service wasn’t amazing! They were always so helpful and provided us with everything we needed to have a perfect wedding reception.

Profile Picture Brooke, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

This is the second wedding reception I have had at the Atrium. Also the second time I have worked with Jenny as a wedding planner. The ambiance of Atrium is beautiful. I love how the host helped me the entire reception. A top notch wedding reception venue.

Profile Picture Debbie, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We LOVED having our wedding/reception at The Atrium. The staff is so helpful, the venue is beautiful, the set-up is all done for you, and the value you get for the price is great compared to so many others. I would recommend Atrium Weddings and Events to anyone. They were so great to work with and made our big day so special.

Profile Picture Haley, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff was very friendly and helpful! Our evening turned out beautiful and perfect and all of our guests loved it.

Profile Picture Amelia, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

They took care of everything. It was everything we wanted.

Profile Picture Izzy, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Lovely indoor venue. The greenery is so fun to have inside!

Profile Picture Karlee, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was such a gorgeous space!

Profile Picture Krychele , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

BEYOND Helpful - Loved our experience throwing an event in their big event space. They went above and beyond to help us make our event successful and we couldn't be more pleased with the experience.

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I couldn't ask for a better venue to hold a wedding or an event. From the friendliness of the staff to the ambiance of the venue everything was perfect. They also have a HUGE barn wood door wall that moves and it is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't say enough good things about The Atrium

Profile Picture Sydney, 4/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I really can't give The Atrium anything less than 5 stars. Not only is it a beautiful venue, but the staff takes care of all the details. I really wanted a stress free wedding day and that's exactly what I got because of how easy the Atrium made everything. Thanks a million!!

Profile Picture Christyn, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The ultimate elegant ambiance. This venue became my dream wedding. It was so easy to plan. The staff was extremely helpful and experienced. I highly suggest visiting this venue to see how beautiful this venue is. There are so many amenities included; it was worth every penny.

Profile Picture charise, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Seriously this place MADE my wedding day :)

Profile Picture User7210300, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We cannot say enough good things about this venue!!! From the booking until we walked out at the end of our reception, we just had the best experience. The place looked absolutely beautiful for the reception and Jenny was so helpful, friendly and accommodating, so thank you so much to Jenny. It was so nice to have 2 hostesses the whole night that looked out for things and made sure things were just perfect. We picked this place because we didn't want to have to worry about decorating and our guests kept thinking we decorated it ourselves, so thank you for making us look good :) The send off with sparklers was a great touch also. Thank you for helping to make my daughters day perfect. I would highly recommend this place and we would definitely plan an event here again.
~~Michelle and Kendra~~

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I loved the services offered by the Atrium. The staff helped out with the reception, as well as was available throughout the entire night if we needed anything. I had a great experience, and the place was beautiful! I would highly recommend others to use this for formal dinners or receptions.

Profile Picture Kendra, 8/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Atrium was our venue for two wedding receptions. We have two more weddings to go and we DEFINITELY will use The Atrium for them. The Atrium is amazingly beautiful! It's like an outdoor reception without the rain, heat and bugs. The Jenny's and the entire staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Everything is simple and smooth and beautiful. They take the hassle and worries out of planning a wedding. They go above and beyond what we expected...both times. We've had so much positive feedback after our Atrium receptions. I HIGHLY recommend the Atrium.

Profile Picture User7150920, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Atrium at Western Gardens is beautiful and provided a wonderful wedding experience for my daughter! The decor is amazing and I got many compliments on the venue from family and friends! Our hostesses were so helpful and everything ran smoothly!We had a a great experience and were so impressed by everything about The Atrium. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor

I can't say enough about the venue and the people of The Atrium at Western Gardens. They were extremely helpful and on top of everything. We had so many compliments and everyone really enjoyed the evening. Jenny was so great!! Thanks again for an absolutely perfect evening.

Profile Picture Madison, 3/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor

The Atrium was perfect for our wedding, and the staff is amazing! No decorations were needed because it is already beautiful with a fairy tale touch. Jenny made sure everything went smoothly and was always available for me. I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out!

Profile Picture Paige, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Everything was set up and ready for the reception! It's a nice place with nice decoration with water fountains in the inside

Profile Picture Milen, 10/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was so pleased with the recent event that I hosted at The Atrium. The atmosphere was festive and bright and grand. The staff was so attentive to every detail of the night and even helped me with some issues beforehand that I wouldn't have thought of addressing until it was too late. The Atrium was BEAUTIFUL and welcoming and I would choose to return again and again.

Profile Picture User4870538, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Atrium was the PERFECT location for my wedding reception! It is a beautiful venue. The staff were wonderful to work with. Everything exceeded my expectations. Even when my mother in law had to return to find something that was left behind, they were so kind! I'd recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User4790052, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

The atrium went above and beyond to make me feel like the most important person in the world.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I loved having my reception here, it's beautiful and they plan and take care of things so very stress free! Definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture User4600738, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Jenny and Mike were amazing to work with for our event. My husband wanted a special setting for his groomsmen and mike pulled out all the stops to make his vision happen. I could not have asked for a better event. Jenny made everything flow smoothly and the sparkler send off at then end turn out to be one of the best photos of the night.

Profile Picture Cherish, 8/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)