64 Reviews for Atrium Weddings & Event

Wireless Internet (1)
China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)

So I had originally planned a full blown wedding, and as soon as I saw Atrium, it was like "THIS IS THE PLACE I'M GETTING MARRIED" they are super sweet, quick to answer questions, and they have so much to offer here. Well, here we are a few months after planning, and we decided on a private elopement in a couple weeks so when I got a hold of the team at Atrium and let them know plans have changed, they gladly helped me out, and honestly, I would have LOVED every second of my wedding here. There is too much to list off, but if you are wondering if you should chose Atrium, well go see for yourself.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughters Wedding was truly magical. The venue was so beautiful and our wedding planner Carol was amazing. Thank you to the whole staff who helped make her day so special.

Profile Picture Shanna, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Atrium Weddings and Events made my day free of stress. I didn't have to worry about anything Jenny Kruger was amazing answered all my questions, sat with us and planned our ceremony and reception perfectly. The venue is beautiful, from the lights in the reception hall to the beautiful waterfall outside to have as a background for your ceremony. Everything was gorgeous and I couldn't ask for anything better.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor

They were the first (and only) venue that we looked at, and we were so impressed that we booked them on the spot.
They are great with all of the changes we made throughout the wedding process, they were always available to answer our questions, and they were genuinely excited about us. As our day got closer I quickly learned that all staff knew our names and who we were, that left us feeling important and cared about. They paid attention to our details, and on the wedding day everything went perfectly! We are so happy with them and recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Robin, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I love the Atrium! It was beautiful and the service wasn’t amazing! They were always so helpful and provided us with everything we needed to have a perfect wedding reception.

Profile Picture Brooke, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

The staff was really great. Very professional and they were always there to help us. The place also looked really good. Would recommend the to family.

Profile Picture Joshua, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This is the second wedding reception I have had at the Atrium. Also the second time I have worked with Jenny as a wedding planner. The ambiance of Atrium is beautiful. I love how the host helped me the entire reception. A top notch wedding reception venue.

Profile Picture Debbie, 12/23/17, 1 Review
4.7

Our reception at the Atrium was absolutely gorgeous! I loved that we did not have to bring any flowers or additional decorations. The Atrium is stunning as is! They even had a variety of table cloths and center pieces to choose from which definitely saved us the stress of coming up with those things ourselves. I also liked that they don't require you to use their catering, which allows you to serve whatever you want.

Profile Picture A, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We LOVED having our wedding/reception at The Atrium. The staff is so helpful, the venue is beautiful, the set-up is all done for you, and the value you get for the price is great compared to so many others. I would recommend Atrium Weddings and Events to anyone. They were so great to work with and made our big day so special.

Profile Picture Haley, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff was very friendly and helpful! Our evening turned out beautiful and perfect and all of our guests loved it.

Profile Picture Amelia, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

They took care of everything. It was everything we wanted.

Profile Picture Izzy, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Lovely indoor venue. The greenery is so fun to have inside!

Profile Picture Karlee, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Atrium Weddings was so great to me and my husband when we had our reception there. They were so friendly and did such a great job making sure we had everything we needed. The venue is so beautiful and was just absolutely perfect for our special day. The lighting and foliage make it feel so cozy and inviting. The staff even sent us home with some refreshments afterwards :) I can't think of a better place we could've had our reception and I would definitely recommend the Atrium to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was such a gorgeous space!

Profile Picture Krychele , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

BEYOND Helpful - Loved our experience throwing an event in their big event space. They went above and beyond to help us make our event successful and we couldn't be more pleased with the experience.

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I couldn't ask for a better venue to hold a wedding or an event. From the friendliness of the staff to the ambiance of the venue everything was perfect. They also have a HUGE barn wood door wall that moves and it is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't say enough good things about The Atrium

Profile Picture Sydney, 4/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

They did a great job! When looking for a venue, I wanted someone that would take care of all the little details. The Atrium did such a good job at making sure everything was taken care of for me, and I had a stress-free day! Plus, they just remodeled the inside right before my wedding, so everything looked nice and beautiful! Loved it!

Profile Picture Karlie, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Linens, Parking

I really can't give The Atrium anything less than 5 stars. Not only is it a beautiful venue, but the staff takes care of all the details. I really wanted a stress free wedding day and that's exactly what I got because of how easy the Atrium made everything. Thanks a million!!

Profile Picture Christyn, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The ultimate elegant ambiance. This venue became my dream wedding. It was so easy to plan. The staff was extremely helpful and experienced. I highly suggest visiting this venue to see how beautiful this venue is. There are so many amenities included; it was worth every penny.

Profile Picture charise, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We couldn't have been happier with how well the reception for our son turned out. The staff at the Atrium in Sandy was gracious and accommodating and anxious to help us with our every need. The atmosphere was wonderful and so many people commented on how beautiful it was. I would highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Laurie, 1/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
4.7

If you are looking for a beautiful and elegant venue that has a lot of great benefits included, with little work on your part, then the Atirum is for you! They practically do everything for you and you have your own wedding planner which is amazing and takes so much stress off of wedding planning

Profile Picture Callie, 10/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
4.2

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at The Atrium in Sandy and absolutely loved this venue! We received quite a few compliments on what a great venue it was and how beautiful the decor looked. The staff were extremely helpful with questions or concerns. They were great about getting things scheduled and were there the day of to help ensure everything went smoothly. The decor and atmosphere were beautiful. Everything came together better than I had imagined. Our wedding day was so stress free and perfect and I'm grateful to the staff for helping us on our special day.

Profile Picture User7344169, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Seriously this place MADE my wedding day :)

Profile Picture User7210300, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We cannot say enough good things about this venue!!! From the booking until we walked out at the end of our reception, we just had the best experience. The place looked absolutely beautiful for the reception and Jenny was so helpful, friendly and accommodating, so thank you so much to Jenny. It was so nice to have 2 hostesses the whole night that looked out for things and made sure things were just perfect. We picked this place because we didn't want to have to worry about decorating and our guests kept thinking we decorated it ourselves, so thank you for making us look good :) The send off with sparklers was a great touch also. Thank you for helping to make my daughters day perfect. I would highly recommend this place and we would definitely plan an event here again.
~~Michelle and Kendra~~

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I loved the services offered by the Atrium. The staff helped out with the reception, as well as was available throughout the entire night if we needed anything. I had a great experience, and the place was beautiful! I would highly recommend others to use this for formal dinners or receptions.

Profile Picture Kendra, 8/11/16, 1 Review