Atmospheric Productions Event Services & Rentals Reviews

46 | Cincinnati, OH

46 Reviews for Atmospheric Productions Event Services & Rentals

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2016

Very helpful and attentive. They also took care of lighting and drapes at a great price. Most important, they kept the party going all night long.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

William & Mary are salt of the earth people that we felt instantly connected with from our first 'interview' meeting. We chose Atmospheric Productions because of their vast experience with working at our unique venue (The Redmoor). They provided not only DJ services for both our ceremony and reception but extensive draping and lighting. William worked with us on different design/setup options and it turned out absolutely perfect. Everything we asked for in terms of music was done exactly how we asked and they did not play any of our 'do not play' songs (which is a really great quality!). William was so easy engaging and fun with our whole group and worked great with our Pastor on sound logistics for the ceremony. They are a total steal in terms of price for what you get! I highly recommend Atmospheric Productions!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Alison · Married on 06/27/2015

William and Mary were wonderful! Our wedding was in Dayton, at least an hour drive, and they were very willing to travel. William and Mary were extremely accommodating for any type of wedding, and had a detailed form to fill out prior to the wedding to ensure that every detail was perfect, including the pronunciation for everyone in the wedding party. We met with William for final decisions and to request string lighting rental about one week before the wedding, and he made everything happen perfectly! They were very flexible, even on the night of the wedding when they were willing to roll with any requests we made. Mary couldn't make it to our wedding, but William was great and made the night go smoothly and kept everyone dancing! Family members that don't normally dance much were on the floor having a great time with a great mix of music. Highly recommend Atmospheric Productions!

Sent on 06/28/2015
  • FutureMrsD

Britt · Married on 06/20/2015

Atmospheric Productions made our wedding truly great! The dance floor was packed from the second our first dance ended until the reception was over. I don't think I've ever seen so many people dance for so long at a wedding! Everyone had a blast, and we had several family members who are usually "pro-band, anti-DJ" say they were so impressed with the music and were having a great time. William and Mary were very professional, easy to get in touch with, and easily accommodated various requests that we made. Their online event planning and song request websites made it easy for us and our guests to communicate what we wanted. They also provided uplighting for our reception room that was simply beautiful! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Ke · Married on 05/24/2015

Atmospheric Productions did a good job for our wedding.
    We booked them as our DJ and lighting service.
    Everybody had a good time during the reception. And they loved the games we played.
    We met for several time before the wedding to customize the wedding day details, they truly provide you what you want.
    I let them to choose the reception music for me and all the songs were great.

Sent on 09/07/2015

brittany · Married on 05/15/2015

William and Mary were awesome. We met with them a few times before the wedding so they could know us and our vision for the wedding. They payed attention to all the details. Although we weren't able to do all we had planned due to the night going so fast, we were able to get all the important items in and it went well. They have plenty of ideas for games to incorporate and the guests loved them and everyone participated. William and Mary are terrific!

We rented a bubble machine to use at the church for the big exit. They explained how to use it and provided us with everything we needed. It was a huge hit!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Amber · Married on 10/25/2014

It was a great pleasure to work with such a dynamic duo as William and Mary. My husband Dave and I got married at the Marriott Rivercenter in Covington, KY. We had a lot of requests for Atmospheric Productions in order to get the room the way we wanted it. They provided us with draping behind the head table, lighting under the head tables, GOBO with our names and date, Photo Booth, pinspotting, uplighting, confetti launcher, and of course the best DJ ever. I can't begin to say how many compliments we have gotten with the music selections and the feel of the room. None of which would have been possible without Atmospheric Productions. They really took the time to get to know Dave and I to make our day reflective of our likes. I don't think you can get this out of any other company. They were affordable and one stop shop for everything. I would highly recommend them for your wedding!!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2014

Oh my goodness!!! William and Mary are the best vendors EVER!!!! They are professional, compassionate and just simply awesome!! They MADE my wedding become my dream wedding. I still can't believe how long they were at my day. They spent more then 12 hours at my wedding...from setting up to tearing down. When things came up and needed to change, they were more then accommodating. Throughout the whole planning process, they answered all my questions, got my vision for the day and even planned special songs for my groom and I! I couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Kristen · Married on 09/13/2014

We were recommended to use Atmospheric Productions by another couple that used them for their wedding, and we cannot be happier that we chose them. From the beginning they were extremely quick to respond to questions, set up a meeting to discuss our plan, and were completely open to the music selections we chose. They are very professional and yet very fun to work with as well. They provided music for our outdoor wedding ceremony and for the reception; both went off without a hitch and the music at the reception kept our guests dancing until the very end! Thank you very much William and Mary!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Andrea · Married on 08/31/2014

William and Mary were awesome! They had a huge list of games/ideas to make our wedding a unique event that people would remember. Since we had a large space and a relatively small amount of people, they created a lighting plan that made the space more intimate. They were available for several meetings (one via Skype since my husband and I live across the country) and we always got prompt responses from them. Overall they were very professional and made our wedding stress free.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/16/2014

William and Mary were absolutely amazing! They made our wedding day a blast!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Bercille · Married on 08/02/2014

William and Mary were really great to work with. We selected a DJ based on the reviews, and we are very pleased that all the positive reviews about them are accurate. From day one, they have been very responsive to all of our concerns. They offered suggestions and made sure that we were happy with all our decisions. On the day of the wedding, everyone was very pleased with how organized the wedding was. In addition, the up lights, gobo, and pin spots that they have provided were a great hit at the wedding. It gave so much elegance to the venue. They also provided us a projector and screen to display our wedding slideshow and engagement video. Everything went very smoothly! :) Thanks William and Mary!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Jacquelynn · Married on 06/07/2014

Atmospheric Productions was absolutely fantastic. From the moment we met them for our first meeting, we knew that the we're the DJ for us. The dance floor was packed all night and everyone had an absolute blast. The photo booth was a big hit as well along with the awesome up lighting and slideshow. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a dj for sure.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Joanna · Married on 05/10/2014

Bill and Mary were very fun to work with and accomodating. They kept the reception flowing and everyone had alot of fun dancing, even though our initial timeline was thrown off due to bridal party's late arrival to the reception. Being able to make music requests myself and allow guests to make music requests online was very convenient. Would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a DJ!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Amber · Married on 05/03/2014

William and Mary were so great to work with! They made our wedding beyond fantastic and fun! The lighting was perfect and the music kept everyone having a great time. We will recommend William and Mary to everyone! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding the best day of our lives!!!

Sent on 05/21/2014
  • FutureMrsBibee

Suzi · Married on 04/05/2014

We are so happy we chose Atmospheric Productions to DJ our wedding. They are friendly, professional, easy to communicate with, and knowledgeable. Along with having them DJ our wedding we also had them do our ceremony music, uplighting, and photobooth. We would highly recommend the photobooth, it was a HUGE hit at our wedding and the book you can purchase with all of the pictures is a great alternative to a guest book.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Liz · Married on 08/31/2013

William and Mary were amazing to work with from start to finish! They truly made our event even memorable than we could have ever imagined from the lighting to the music and the awesome photo booth pics! By far, they are theist affordable and worth every penny and more! Our night would not have been half the fun without their input and guidance throughout the night! Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2013

William and Mary were absolutely wonderful!! They were quick to respond, professional, and overall just great people from the first moment we called them to the very end of our reception! They are very thorough in being sure to know EXACTLY what you want and don't want! Words can't express how great they made our special day! I talked with quite a few different DJ's in the area, and no one captured us the way they did!!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Rajesh · Married on 08/02/2013

William & Mary duo representing the Atmospheric Production were excellent in their job and very professional. The fact that we had a ceremony outdoor, cocktail hours in patio and actual reception inside and they arranged music and equipment as per our need showed so much of flexibility working with them, we almost had 80% of our own music selection which was mix of Bollywood and Western music and they were able to blend all so nicely. They are highly recommended and I can bet you will like them, it's a great value for money.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Heather · Married on 07/20/2013

I cannot rave enough about Atmospheric Productions! Firstly, they were always very timely and professional in their responses to my initial emails-which is HUGE when trying to find vendors. They also worked with me on the price based on our venue and what services we were wanting. Most importantly, throughout my wedding reception EVERYONE--young, old, friends and family, even the venue staff!-- kept coming up to me and my new husband and saying how amazing our DJs were!! Our dance floor was packed all night and I couldn't even seem to leave it because they kept playing awesome songs! :)

The value and quality you receive with Atmospheric Productions has to be unparalleled. BONUS-they are also really fun and enjoyable to work with! You can tell that they truly care about their business and doing everything they can to make your special day beautiful, fun, and stress-free.

Thank you so much William and Mary!

~Heather and Jared

Sent on 08/14/2013

Jenna · Married on 07/06/2013

William and Mary were probably our favorite vendors. From the moment we met them, we felt like we knew them for years and were just meeting up with old friends. We had a unique venue for our reception, and they were so easy to work with and gave great ideas. Our package had DJ services for the whole night, lighting, a monogram light for the dance floor, a screen to play a home video, and a photobooth for such a reasonable price! They day before the wedding, I went to the reception venue to make a decision to move it inside or keep it outside with the weird Cincinnati rain popping up without any notice. William was there to start setting up and helped me make the decision. I was worried about their equipment but he assured me it would be fine. I ended up keeping it where we originally planned, and there was no rain (even though it said 80% chance) and we had the perfect night! One of the best things is that they are SO flexible. Any changes I wanted to make were welcomed without question. Throughout the whole night, they made sure everything went smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend them to any bride looking for DJ services as well as additional add ons. The value for what you get in the packages is AMAZING! Book them now!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Chris · Married on 05/11/2013

We couldn't have been happier with William and Mary as the DJ's for our wedding ceremony and reception. They were very organized and professional. We would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a DJ for their wedding day.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Janet · Married on 05/04/2013

They did an awesome job with the organization, music, and lighting. Our reception ran very smoothly with no hiccups. William and Mary were a great team to work with.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Claire · Married on 04/06/2013

They were very helpful with choosing the color we wanted for our uplighting. We used them only for the uplight and it made such a difference in the space. They are very helpful and friendly and I would recommend using them for any of their products.

Sent on 05/03/2013

Ashleigh · Married on 03/16/2013

Excellent DJ. our guests had a blast and the DJ and his team were very organized and super attentive. Very professional and appropriate all night. We also used their up lighting and photo booth. The up lighting really changes the feel of the venue. Very affordable as well...super easy to work with.

Sent on 03/21/2013