Atmosphere & Floral Design By Tammy Becker Reviews

48 | San Francisco, CA

48 Reviews for Atmosphere & Floral Design By Tammy Becker

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kerry · Married on 10/25/2014

Tammy made my bouquet and the wedding party's flowers for our wedding. I'm not a big flowers person and when I initially met with Tammy and I knew right off the bat she had great ideas and great taste.

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Tammy was running the late the day of the wedding after witnessing a car accident and still rushed in and made it there on time. We got so many compliments from guests about how beautiful the flowers were.

Sent on 11/22/2014

Erica · event on 08/30/2014

All I had to offer was the breif description of my event and a request for more color and Floral Design by Tammy Becker delivered well beyond anything I could have hoped for. The flowers were the topic of conversation by all my guests, all day. They have won all my future business!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Kerry · Married on 08/30/2014

Tammy did an amazing job with our wedding flowers, I highly recommend her and her work. When I first met her I knew I wanted to work with her - she had a great personality, was super friendly, and really understood what I was thinking but at the same time also made helpful suggestions to our wedding plan. Over the course of the year, she met with me multiple times and was extremely patient with me when I switched some things around even though it was getting closer to the date. She was able to find the exact vases I was thinking of for our awesome centerpieces (everyone loved that they got to take them home, too)! She also made gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for the entire wedding party (20 of us), parents, and grandparents. If you are looking for someone to help create your wedding flower vision but also want to have fun doing it, I recommend calling Tammy ASAP!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Constanza · Married on 08/24/2014

Tammy is a wonderful florist! She made our venue look stunning. Everything she did was just perfect, from the bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces to the decor of the whole place. It was just beautiful. Anyone could definitely trust her for any type of event. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 08/31/2014
  • W

Wendi · event on 06/28/2014

Not only did Tammy deliver beautifully arranged flowers on time, she went up and beyond by helping us set up and decorate for our parents 60th Anniversary Party!!!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Gretcheb · Married on 05/10/2014

I could not have been happier with the outstanding floral design Tammy did for our wedding. It was so far beyond my imagination of how beautiful it could be! She discerned exactly the mood I was hoping for and not only brought it to life but exceeded my hopes. Everyone at our wedding was complimenting the centerpieces and floral detail and decor as some of the absolute best and prettiest they had ever seen. Tammy is amazing to work with due to her enormous talent, strong perception, and excellent professionalism.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Kim · Married on 11/29/2013

Made our ceremony and reception look breathtaking and unforgettable!

Sent on 10/18/2014

The flower arrangements were beautiful and everything was nicely displayed. Everyone in attendance even commented on how beautiful the table arrangements, decorations and accents were gorgeous. Tammy went above and beyond with not even the arrangments but also assisting me, the bride, on the wedding day!

Sent on 12/13/2013

I came to Tammy with a pinterest full of crazy ideas...I wanted modern, eclectic..in general just different, but I didn't even know how to put it all into words because I know so little about flowers. Tammy worked within my very tight budget and the outcome was astounding. My bouquet was beautiful, as were those of my bridesmaids...exactly what I wanted. I was completely speechless when I entered the reception...her arrangements were stunning. Her level of creativity is amazing...the reclaimed wood boxes, pheasant feathers..were all her suggestions that pulled my vision together. I have no doubt that Tammy will become a huge name in floral design in the near future, as she has already a roster of high end events in NYC. If you are fortunate enough that she is available for your event, sign up with Tammy - ASAP!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Megan · Married on 05/19/2013

Tammy is fantastic! Everything looked so perfect from the bouquets to the centerpieces. She understood exactly what I wanted and made it happen. She even totally saved the day when it started raining unexpectedly and there was a bit of a crisis. I could not be happier that I went with Tammy as my florist. Everyone at the wedding had great things to say about the flowers. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/24/2013

kerrie · Married on 04/06/2013

Tammy Becker is truly talented!! I wanted simplicity for my wedding but ran the risk of it looking plain, Tammy made it simple and just beautiful... There was nothing plain about it...I loved every detail. All I had to do was tell her what I liked and I could trust her completely to bring to it her own creativity while keeping my ideas also. She was worth every dime and then some!!

Sent on 12/15/2013
  • User2922921 · event on 12/02/2012

Everything looked wonderful. The decor was warm and inviting. The planning was effortless with Tammy. I was very pleased with the outcome.

Beth · Married on 06/02/2012

The flowers for my wedding were exactly what I wanted. I gave a few ideas and she ran with them and made my flowers look amazing for a great price. Will use for all my flower needs in the future.

Sent on 01/01/2013

Chelsea · Married on 03/10/2012

She was great!! The flowers stayed together and lasted all day long. They were fresh and delivered on time. She went above and beyond what I asked for everything was perfect.

• X

L · Married on 09/04/2011

I talked to about five other florists before I met Tammy. She was the first person who I trusted to create the kind of flower arrangements that I wanted instead of making the typical wedding decorations. My budget was limited but she was able to produce elegant and breathtakingly beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. She is clearly very knowledgeable about flowers and has a great eye for color and texture. I couldn't have been happier with the final results.

Sent on 09/17/2011

Amanda · event on 05/20/2011

Tammy set up the most beautiful flower arrangements for my baby shower! They added the perfect touch to my day and everyone commented on them :) Just gorgeous!!! Tammy is always professional, kind and goes the extra mile for everything she does.

Sent on 05/07/2013
  • O

Olmery · Married on 04/30/2011

We worked with Tammy and her work is amazing. Very dedicated and detail oriented. Creativity at its best.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Ashini · Married on 04/16/2011

Tammy is so awesome. She did an amazing job on my wedding reception (we had our wedding overseas a couple months before). She had great ideas to make the place look like springtime and did it all within my budget. I wanted to use less flowers and she made it look very classy and gorgeous with cherry branches, crystals, paper umbrellas, etc. Best of all, she took care of all the last minute stuff I didn't get to -- like the card box (which she did as a birdcage, amazing!) and the place cards (which she had printed and then hand wrote in the tables since I gave her the seating arrangement the night before)!

And Tammy does all of this with a smile, effortless confidence, and she is very professional. I would use her again for any event.

Stephanie · Married on 02/21/2011

Tammy was just wonderful. She had great creative and budget friendly ideas for my wedding. She executed them beyond belief. From start to finish she was completely professional. She went above and beyond. She was a pleasure working with.

Sent on 06/15/2011

Berniz · Married on 10/29/2010

Tammy does amazing work with flowers. She embraced the colors of the fall foliage for my October and made beautiful arrangements that were unforgettable. She is so professional, friendly, and provides excellent service to all her clients. Thank you so much for making my day so special

Sent on 02/19/2014

juana · Married on 02/02/2010

Gosh! what can i say about tammy except shes a wonderful woman and helper! she helped me pick out the perfect bouquette of flowers!! im still happy until now!

Sent on 02/03/2010

Alissa · Married on 08/29/2009

We had a great experience with Tammy! She exceeded all of our expectations and we would highly recommend her.

We were impressed in how Tammy much truly listened to what we wanted. My husband and I had a vague idea for the "look and feel" we were going for and Tammy brought it to life beautifully. Our guests gushed over the flowers and linens (we worked with Tammy on both). The bridal bouquet was amazing, the bridesmaids' flowers were stunning with their dresses, and the groomsmen flowers were perfect. The centerpieces were gorgeous and worked really well with our event space. The unique detail she brought to each piece made it all feel very personal.

If you are looking for a special, creative talent for your wedding flowers, definitely meet with Tammy... you will very happy you did!

Sent on 09/08/2009

Vanessa · Married on 08/17/2009

The arrangements that Tammy creates are so gorgeous! I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/29/2011

Jillian · Married on 06/13/2009

Tammy was amazing to work with. I met with her once and provided a color scheme and she produced spectacular arrangements that took my breath away. She was easily accessible via email, which was great since I was working a lot during the planning phases of my wedding. The best thing about Tammy was the cost - comparable florists quoted me at over 175% of what Tammy charged me! I was also given rave reviews about Tammy from the other wedding professionals at my wedding, which should serve as an honorable compliment. I would recommend Tammy to anyone - she is simply amazing!

Sent on 06/24/2009

Alyson · Married on 05/30/2009

Tammy provided dream flowers for the budget smart girl. Originally I had considered going with Costco flowers but after shopping around I discovered Tammy and realized she was the best value. She happily accommodated a last minute flower change, provided flowers for the bathrooms at no cost and pulled together the event seamlessly. Tammy is fantastic to work with - I think anyone would be lucky to have her as their florist.

Sent on 08/02/2009