Atlas Grill Reviews

31 | Minneapolis, MN

31 Reviews for Atlas Grill

Deb · Married on 07/30/2016

My daughter had a wedding at the Minneapolis Courthouse on July 30, 2016 and I have to say that Altas Grill help make it a very special day. I would advice anybody who is having a wedding at the courthouse to use Atlas Grill. The food was awesome and so flavorful that we had so many people tell how good everything was. But in addition to the outstanding food, there was a level of customer service from Ken to everyone in his staff that would be hard to duplicate. Seriously I would go thru Altas Grill again in a second - they were awesome to work with!!!!
    Thanks Ken (and your awesome staff) for everything!!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Kelsey · Married on 06/06/2015

We used Atlas catering and bartending for our wedding at Semple Mansion. Ken was great to work with. If you have many questions- like I did- it's easier to reach him by phone rather than email.

The food at our tasting was great. At our wedding the carrots were not completely cooked which was disappointing, but the beef was very good and many other guests agreed. Their pricing is very reasonable compared to other vendors.

Sent on 07/10/2015
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2013

Awesome vendor to work with. Ken did a great job making us feel heard, responding to emails, and working with our budget. Definitely made the whole planning process and day more bearable!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Beth · Married on 09/10/2011

3.5

Ken was great to work with and overall the Atlas was a great value. Unique location with lots of interesting photographic opportunities. No cake-cutting fees and no dealing with renting chairs, linens, etc. Very flexible and accommodating. The mashed potato bar was a huge hit with our guests!

Sent on 09/19/2011

Johanna · Married on 09/09/2017

Overall, the food was delicious and the serving team was great. The table settings were as specified and the team was professional. There was a mix up with a gluten-free dessert that needed to go out. I had to hunt it down in the kitchen during our event, but the rest of the dessert table was stocked. I also found that my emails were answered about a week out from sending them or that I'd have to follow up to get a response. In hindsight, I would have considered questioning the amount of food suggested for our buffet. I think I over-requested by about 10 guests to be safe. We had TONS left and could not take said food because of state regulations. I also seem to remember that we'd agreed upon having two buffet tables (one on the main level and one for the guests in the balcony of our venue), but there was only one buffet table. This might have been a misunderstanding or miscommunication on my part, but I disliked having to watch my guests carry plates of food upstairs.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Leslie · Married on 06/03/2017

4.2
      1.5

Kenneth Cole and Atlas grill provided excellent service. Email response was not the best but we did get everything we needed an all questions answered prior to the event. I had 3 choices for my venue and I am so glad I went with Atlas.

Sent on 10/26/2017