92 Reviews for Atlantis Ballroom of Toms River

Outside Cake (3)
Stations (3)
Event Rentals (2)
Buffet (2)

Jennifer Marvel was absolutely AMAZING while planning my wedding. She made the planning so easy and helped with everything we needed help with. Our wedding turned out absolutely beautiful, we couldn't have been happier with the end result!

Profile Picture Sandy, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens

Atlantis Ballroom was perfect. The staff was attentive, Jennifer and Debbie helped so much with my "silly" questions and were always checking on the little things I may have forgotten. They responded quickly and walked me through the entire way. I highly recommend for any bride and groom looking for a venue.

Profile Picture Kellyann, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely amazing experience at the Atlantis ballroom! Jen and Debbie were so helpful the whole way and they helped make our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Rachel , 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Linens, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs

We had our wedding here on June 10th, 2017!! They made the process so simple and carefree! Jennifer M was our coordinator and she was lovely!! She worked with our crazy schedule and always went above and beyond!! All the staff was amazing from the front desk, to the managers, and to the servers!! It was the best night of our lives and we cannot thank you all enough!!

The Rasmussen's!! ??

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our reception on May 20, 2017 at the Atlantis Ballroom. Jennifer and the entire staff at the Atlantis Ballroom were absolutely phenomenal every step of the way. Jennifer was always there anytime I had a question through out the entire planning process with a quick response. The ballroom looked even better then I could have imagined and all of the things that I wanted were set up perfectly. The food for the cocktail hour and reception were great, everyone commented about about how delicious their entrees were, especially the prime rib. The entire staff made the entire process easy and stress free, and helped us truly make our Wedding Day, the perfect day.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

went there and it was really great, I would give it a 10 if possible.

Profile Picture essa, 5/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the best decision I made during my planning process!! The staff here is amazing and I go go on and on about the venue, the food, the customer service, the customer service, the staff especially Jennifer, and my experience as a whole! I really felt cater too on my special day!

Profile Picture Fabiola, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Linens, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning

Amazing experience !! From the moment we booked with jen to our wedding day we were thrilled!! I cannot say enough great things about the staff. The day of our wedding Sam was there to make sure everything was perfect, she assured us that whatever we needed herself and her staff would be attending to us throughout the night. She had also introduced us to her assistant Esmeralda who was also such a pleasure throughout the night, THANK YOU ATLANTIS BALLROOM! HIGHLY RECOMMED YOUR VENUE , BEST STAFF, AFFORDABLE VENUE!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Oh wow...A day my husband and I will always remember. The staff Sam and Jenn were both amazing. They worked as a team to make our dream come true. The hall was decorated with such care and detail just like we wanted it. My husband couldnt stop talking about how beautiful the hall was. We had the time of our lives!

Profile Picture Genette, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding was truly amazing I wish I could relive the entire thing thank you so much for everything

Love, Passion ??

Profile Picture Passion, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

We got married here on 8/12/16 and we cant say enough good things! Jen, Tara, and Sam are amazing to work with!! They made everything so easy, from booking to the day after the wedding. Every room looked beautiful. The staff was wonderful and the food was delicious! Our expectations were exceeded!! They made everything perfect!!! We can't thank them enough!!

Profile Picture shanea, 8/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Had my daughter's 25th wedding anniversary party here. Cocktail hour was impressive, reception outstanding! Jennifer Marvel & Samantha were the best, very helpful & accomodating, as well as the rest of the staff working that evening. Guests raved about the food. Over night guests were happy with their rooms & service. Thank you for making our celebration perfect!!!

Profile Picture Lorraine, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Indoor, Plated, Linens, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning

The entire event staff are the best! Every one was so helpful and accomadating. The food was amazing and all of our family and friends are still raving about it. I used most of the decorations provided by the hotel and it made the room look beautiful and saved us du much money and hassle. The hotel it's self was also great rooms were clean and roomy and included breakfast for all of our guests. This was the perfect place and at the best price we saw within 100 miles of our house.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married on 10/10/15 at the Atlantis Ballroom at the TR Hotel. We couldn't be happier with our experience! The pricing is very reasonable compared to many locations in the area. We live in Toms River and wanted something close to home that offered everything all in one venue. We booked the venue through the sales manager, Jennifer. We were invited to attend a sampling night before we had to choose our final menu from the hotel. All of the food was excellent! It was tough to narrow it down to our final choices! The woman who runs the events, Sharon, was absolutely perfect! Professional, calm, organized and in control of everything around her.
The night of the wedding, there was an unfortunate car accident right outside the hotel. Due to a power line being hit, there was a power outage at the hotel. The generators ran and kept the lights on, but that was all we had. The staff, especially Sharon, remained calm and kept everyone calm while she still managed her staff and tried to figure out more details for us. The staff was extremely cooperative with the circumstances. They kept serving drinks, kept everyone calm, and went individually to each table and explained the situation to our guests. The power came on about 45 minutes later, and Sharon informed us that because it was out of our hands, they were going to extend the reception for an extra hour so that we didn't lose any time. While speaking to our guests after, we heard over and over again how fabulous everything was and how they didn't even notice the interruption in our night because of how accommodating the staff was!
We have been hearing from all of our guests how excellent the food, especially the cocktail hour, was. I cannot thank the staff at the TR Hotel enough, especially Sharon and Jennifer, for their professional, experienced, friendly service! They truly gave us and our guests a perfect (nearly) night!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Everything was perfect! It is a huge venue, with plenty of space for everything that you need, while still having a great sized dance floor. Couldn't have asked for a better night!

Profile Picture User6011118, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Indoor

I cannot thank Jennifer and Sharon enough for all they have done for our wedding. From their professionalism, to making sure we had the specific alcohol we wanted, to accommodating our guests who had little kids, every detail was perfect. Last minute rain called for our ceremony to be inside, and everything transitioned so smoothly. We couldn't have asked for things to be more perfect.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding day went so smoothly because of all the help from the staff at the Atlantis Ballroom/TR Hotel. The food was delicious and the portions were huge! The ballroom is gorgeous and we hung out at the restaurant there after. The hotel rooms were clean and comfortable. I found the Atlantis ballroom super affordable compared to other venues because they include so much in their packages. And did I mention the food was delicious??

Profile Picture Megan, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Cake, Outside Cake, Plated, Stations, Chairs, Linens

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT ATLANTIS BALLROOM WAS " PERFECT "
JENNIFER MARVEL " PERFECT "
THE STAFF WAS " AWESOME "
JEN AT THE FRONT DESK WAS FUNNY AND OUTGOING " ALSO PERFECT "
THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE AT ATLANTIS BALLROOM AND TOMS RIVER HOTEL WAS EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED.
I WOULD RATE THIS OVERALL 10/10.
BALLROOM FIT 220 COMFORTABLE.
LEAVING THE DANCE FLOOR STILL WIDE OPEN.
COMING FROM NORTH JERSEY " GIANT STADIUM AREA "
TO JERSEY SHORE AREA.
WE WERE LITTLE EHHHHH LIKE IS IT WORTH LOOKING AT WITH REVIEWS SO WELL.
WE WALKED INTO THE OFFICE MET JENNIFER MARVEL AND OFF THE BAT WE HIT IT OFF.
MY WIFE NOW LOVED HER AND SHE TOOK US INTO THE CORAL BALLROOM THEN ATLANTIS BALLROOM.
IT WAS PERFECT!
NOTHING OVER THE TOP
WHICH IS WHAT WE WANTED.
BUT THE VIBE WHEN WE WALKED IN A HUGE ROOM FILLED WITH LOVE IS ALL WE NEEDED.
TABLE SETUP AND CENTERPIECES WERE SUPPLIED BY ATLANTIS BALLROOM. WHICH WERE GREAT.
NOW THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THE SITE ITSELF WAS PERFECT.
THE FOOD OUT OF 220 OF OUR GUESTS.
WE DID NOT HAVE 1 PERSON SAY THE FOOD WAS BAD OR " OK "
EVERYONE FROM OUR OLD SCHOOL ITALIAN GRANDPARENTS TO THE YOUNGEST GUEST.
LOVED THE FOOD.
WE HAD THE PLATINUM PACKAGE WITH ADD ONS THAT WERE ALL WORTH IT.
PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING HOW AWESOME THE PLACE WAS AND HOW MUCH OF A GREAT TIME THEY HAD.
ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR EVENT THERE. PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL I HAVE PICTURES AND VIDEOS FROM OUR EVENT I CAN ALWAYS SEND TO PROVE. AS OF RIGHT NOW I DO NOT HAVE THE FOOD PICTURES. BUT INSIDE OF ATLANTIS BALLROOM I HAVE. YOU GUYS WILL NOT REGRET HAVING YOUR SPECIAL DAY CELEBRATED WITH THEM.
OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL BUT ALSO LOVING. WE WERE TREATED LIKE WE ARE ALL FAMILY. THEY BENT OVER BACKWARDS FOR US. THEY WORK WITH YOU IN EVERYWAY. NOT TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE OFF EITHER. GREAT TIME WITH GREAT PEOPLE. LOVE YOU GUYS.

UNTIL ANOTHER EVENT!

TOMS RIVER HOTEL
ATLANTIS BALLROOM
JENNIFER MARVEL AND STAFF
AND OUR FRONT DESK WONDER " JENN "

Profile Picture JORDON AND, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Buffet, Outside Cake, Plated, Stations, Chairs, Linens

TR Hotel / Atlantis Ballroom was everything we expected and more. We had our reception here and our ceremony at the Lavallette Gazebo. We booked a 6 hour reception and a brunch for family and friends the following morning. Jennifer M., Melissa and Sharon made sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. Not only was the price right for us, but Jennifer helped us mold a custom desert room and it was everything we wanted and more! Ask about the Sullivan Custom Dessert Room. Hopefully they add the option to the menu!! Our guests absolutely loved Jennifer at the front desk. She was extremely helpful and everyone wanted her to join the party!! We continue to recommend the Atlantis Ballroom to family and friends. However, we do have one regret... not booking a 7th and/or 8th hour for our reception!!

Profile Picture RYAN, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Buffet, Outside Cake, Plated, Stations, Linens, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound

We got married in August 2015. Our wedding was fabulous!!! The staff was overly accommodating. They listened to everything we wanted in order to to make the night everything we wanted it to be. We are so happy on how everything ended up. And all the staff the night of the wedding was super nice and helpful. We did not have to worry about anything leading up to the day, or during the event. It was perfect. Stress free and exactly what we wanted. My husband and I could not be happier on how the night turned out. We definitely be recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The wedding was absolutely beautiful everything I could have asked for and more!!!

Profile Picture stephanie, 7/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

sppechless!!! Took my breath away, we had an absolutely amazing wedding here!

Profile Picture Robyn, 5/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Wow is all I have to say about the Atlantis Ballroom! They were amazing all the way through! Jen was fantastic with all of my requests and Sharon made sure our day ran smoothly! This is an all inclusive venue! We didn't have to do any setup/tear down and used all of the decorations provided. The food was amazing. Everyone raved about cocktail hour as well as the sit down dinner! I wish I could do it all over again. Nothing short of spectacular.

Profile Picture Leanne, 5/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer, Sharon & the entire Atlantis ballroom staff was amazing! I do not have 1 complaint ! The ceremony set up was beautiful, the cocktail hour had a ton of delicious food, & the reception looked like something out of a magazine ! They truely did a great job making my wedding day envisions come true ! My guest are still talking about the night along with how good the food & staff were ! Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts ! The new mr & mrs lafalce

Profile Picture Jaime, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews