48 Reviews for Atlantica at the Cohasset Harbor Resort

Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Valet (1)
48 Atlantica at the Cohasset Harbor Resort Reviews

Working with Kacee at the Atlantica was super simple! This was both of our second weddings, so we knew what we wanted, and Kacee and the Atlantica delivered. Our guests had a great time and the food was excellent!

Profile Picture Darin, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I were married a week ago (10/29/16) at Atlantica on Cohasset Harbor. We had both the ceremony and reception on-site.

When we first booked Atlantica, it was under different ownership- over the summer, the business changed hands and there were a few bumps in the road with the transition. Once we met the new wedding coordinator Kacee, we knew we would be in good hands!

Everything was absolutely amazing. The decor, the food, the cleanliness of the venue- everything! A week later people STILL won't stop raving about how beautiful everything was and how smoothly everything went. Kacee and her staff did an amazing job of coordinating everything. A special thank you to Pam for being our go-to person that day- she was wonderful and so easy to work with!

I highly recommend Atlantica, and I want to thank everyone involved for making our day so unforgettable!

- Kristin and Andy

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/29/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married on September 17, 2016 we had a wonderful reception at Atlantica. They had changed owners a couple of months before the wedding which made us nervous at first. But our special day went off without any problems. Kacee, the new coordinator was amazing! She was very attentive and always available for any last minute questions leading up to the big day. The wedding day was wonderful, the staff was so great to us! They made sure the groom and I always had drinks and food close by. The passed appetizers were a crowd pleaser and they never ran out for our hungry guests. Working with Kacee and the other staff at Atlantica was a very pleasant experience and I will recommend the venue to others without hesitation.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

No words to express how wonderful Michelle and her staff are. Michelle always answered my emails within an hour. We had some changes last min and took care of it right away. Her entire staff were great. All our guest can stop talking about how AMAZING the food was and how great the entire staff was. THANK YOU Michelle for making our wedding day memorable.

Profile Picture Yen, 12/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Michelle and Atlantica!! Michelle was so helpful in assisting us to coordinate everything, and suggesting things for is to think about in order to make our wedding truly phenomenal!! The food and wine were amazing, and everything went seamlessly. We received so many comments from our guests also echoing how well organized the event was. My husband and I are so thankful to Michelle and everyone at Atlantica for making our wedding truly amazing! It was the best day of our lives so far :)

The Nashes

Profile Picture Meg, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding at the Atlantica and words cannot do it justice! Working with Michelle and her team was an absolute dream. Michelle is incredibly responsive and organized all while being very personable. I could not believe how quickly she would respond to e-mails! When the day of our wedding came, everything was better than we could have imagined. The location itself is beautiful but the food and service were icing on the cake. We received several compliments about how efficient the service was and how much guests enjoyed their appetizers and meals. We even had a small timing misunderstanding with our transportation and Michelle had the matter resolved within minutes, even though that wasn't necessarily her responsibility. I would highly recommend the Atlantica to any couple looking for a venue on the South Shore!

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the most amazing wedding reception and ceremony at the Atlantica at the Cohasset harbor resort. The venue is beautiful right on the water. Michelle in charge of all events is excellent, responsive, kind and makes the whole planning process a breeze. The food is exceptional. The whole event ran smoothly from start to finish, I could not be happier with the location, dining, and service! We didn't have to worry about anything. Their packages are very reasonable. Would highly recommend the Atlantica for a wedding venue.

Profile Picture User5346904, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot describe the venue at Atlantica. It was perfect, magical, and simply classic! My husband and I fell in love with Atlantica during a low-tide visit in the middle of a hail storm in the winter. We loved the huge picture windows that overlooked the water and the fact that everywhere you turned, you felt like you were in paradise! Michelle was extremely responsive and worked with us to customize our menu and our night as newlyweds. From the very beginning to the end of the night, Michelle was the best. My bustle broke in the middle of our cocktail hour and Michelle and her assistant went out of their way to rig it for our entrance before fixing it later on. Her assistant made sure we had drinks immediately upon returning from taking pictures on the dock and helped us to organize and clean up at the end of the night. We even got to eat some of the most amazing appetizers and entrees! I can't thank Michelle and Haley enough for making our night so seamless!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet

Had a wonderful rehearsal dinner! The food was amazing and the servers were very attentive. I would highly recommend Atlantica for a special occasion!

Profile Picture Maeve, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

You couldn't find a more beautiful setting for a an event, not to mention a wedding! The food, service and staff could not have been better. Outstanding!

Profile Picture John, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you Michelle Scully and the entire staff for a wedding that some described as magical.
Great venue great view great food and service!!!

Profile Picture Maeghan, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We priced and/or visited over 25 venues for our wedding. When we got to Atlantica, we knew it was the place!! The venue is beautiful, the staff is so friendly. Michelle is great to work with, and answers all questions. They never tried to bully/upsell us which we found at other places- they let us plan our event how we wanted, and it couldn't have turned out better! Michelle and her team were so flexible on our details, and made sure we had the best day. They let you plan the day you want. Their pricing is upfront, and there are no surprise fees. Amazingly, it came with a free wedding cake from the best baker on the South Shore! Guests raved about our food, and the location. The only downside is the hotel on site is very outdated/overpriced, so we had to get buses to another hotel. If you are definitely planning on having people stay at the hotel, make sure you talk to the hotel on your visit, as they have very strange room blocks and room rules (10 room limit for a 150 person wedding and no alcohol allowed in the rooms?? no thanks!) Besides the hotel, Atlantica is perfect!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the wedding of my dreams at the Atlantica on April 11, 2015. All of our guests are still commenting that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been too and how wonderful the venue was! The food from start to finish was delicious and the staff were attentive. We had a large wedding (200+ people) and everyone got more then enough food even during the cocktail hour. Michelle, the event coordinator, and her team were wonderful to work with. They were confident, competent and laid back throughout the entire process. They were also extremely professional, wonderful at communicating and got back to me quickly about each and every question! Each and every person at the Atlantica ensured that I remained a stress-free bride and enjoyed my wedding as well. Everything was flawless from start to finish, including the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception. I don't know too many couples that can say they literally had a perfect wedding, but my husband and I can both say that. We have Michelle, her staff and all of the staff at the Atlantica to thank for that! They created the wedding of our dreams!!! Thank so you much!!!!!!
Jessica & Brad Brooks

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Michelle and her staff at Atlantica at the Cohasset Harbor Resort were amazing to work with. The weeks leading up to a wedding are a stressful time and it was great to have Michelle there to navigate through it all. We actually got to eat since the Atlantica staff immediately brought us two plates of all different selections of food. We had a lot of compliments about how great the food was and how easy the dinner portion of the night went. The whole night went very well and if their were any issues my husband and I never knew about it. I can't thank Michelle enough. Atlantica is 100% recommended.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This is a beautiful venue! The coor Michelle and the rest of the staff were excellent..they were attentive to every detail and were around throughout the night to make sure that our every need was taken care of. The food and the view here are just amazing!

Profile Picture User4110561, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend Atlantica for a wedding reception. We had 130 guests in the Atlantica Room and the size was perfect. The staff were wonderful. The event planner is extremely helpful and efficient. The room looked gorgeous. All the guests commented on how good and plentiful the food was. There are great spots for taking pictures nearby. The prices were very reasonable compared to other venues I had looked at.

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was beautiful and there are only 2 tips about this venue. Underestimate your guest count. My minimum was far too high to reach and I ended up spending thousands more than I needed due to a room's minimum charge. Also, toward the end of the reception, the take all of your belongings and put them in the lobby area unattended. I am now missing wedding gifts so keep an eye on them. Everything else was perfect.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had such a wonderful and memorable wedding for our daughter at Atlantica (on Oct 5, 2013). They were spot on with advice, suggestions, recommendations for vendors and attention to detail!! Every single person from Michelle (Haley, Colleen and the whole crew) were so professional and could not do enough for us!! We keep hearing over and over that this was the best wedding that our guests have ever been to! The apps, dinner, drinks, vendors were all excellent. Everyone raved about the food!! We will without hesitation, recommend Michelle and Atlantica/Cohasset Harbor Inn- where our guests had booked 30+ rooms! The Inn was fantastic and so was the Brunch the next morning. I hope Atlantica knows what an amazing, dedicated staff they have!!
A few friends with daughters even said- "Just copy this for our daughters weddings".
We will look forward to our next visit to our new favorite spot!!! Thank you again Michelle for making it so perfect!!

Profile Picture Gerri and Alan, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about Michelle Sculley and Atlantica!! The room is beautiful, the view is unreal, and you really get so much for your money!

Michelle Sculley- the wedding coordinator at Atlantica, assisted us from start to finish, answered any and all questions, and was so quick to respond to everything. She is super comforting, and will go out of her way to make sure the day runs perfectly. Not only that, but she balances her schedule so well that you would have no idea she's dealing with so many brides!

Most of all, she really truly cared about us. The Monday before our big day, we had a serious health scare that caused us to miss our final meeting with her. She rearranged her schedule to help us out- dealt with family members instead of us so we could relax, answered emails at midnight 2 days before, and made sure everything was done for us! As soon as my mother told her what was going on, she insisted that the wedding could be rescheduled if necessary and not to worry about a thing. Luckily it was unnecessary and the wedding went as planned!

I'm so grateful we chose this venue and seriously recommend it !!!

Profile Picture User3563725, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the absolutely most amazing wedding day and couldn't imagine anything more perfect. Michelle Scully was absolutely amazing and we can't thank her enough. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day so special.

Profile Picture User3699021, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Everything about our rehearsal dinner night was equally as beautiful as our actually wedding. I would highly recommend the Atlantica for any special function. The Atlantica was kind enough to open their doors to us on the Fourth of July holiday, when like many in the area, they are regularly closed to the public. Therefore, our small 30-person party had the entire Atlantica and service of the staff (a smaller crew) to ourselves. They handed out appetizers on special napkins I had purchased, took group photos for us, and were overall really nice to chat with. We were situated in the Sail Room and it was perfect and picturesque for our event. All of the food was top notch and we received several complements for our guests, especially on the full lobster meals and delicious dessert options. The wait staff was accommodating of us and served us very attentively, with both food and open bar drinks. My mother and father-in law did have some trouble in the beginning getting in contact with the coordinator to finalized our menu and plans, and answer questions we had, but everything came together beautifully. What a wonderful night on the waters on Cohasset Harbor!

Profile Picture User3433385, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Atlantica was a lovely venue for our daughter's summer wedding. Their event planner, Michele, was professional, detail oriented and kept us organized so that by the wedding date we could sit back and enjoy the day. The food was incredible! Can't imagine how the kitchen turned out a the most delicious and perfectly cooked salmon and filet mignon for 200 guests!
The setting was gorgeous and all our guests and especially the bride and groom had a terrific time!

Profile Picture susie, 6/29/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My sincerest thanks to Michelle Scully at Cohasset Harbor Inn for her wonderful combination of both warmth and professionalism in co-ordinating my daughters wedding. She was organized , informative and just fun to work with!
Cohasset Harbor is just a gem of a venue to have for a wedding with its beautiful waterside location, flowery patio and excellent staff!!!

Profile Picture clare, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Atlantica was absolutely perfect! Not only is it breathtakingly beautiful, but Michelle Scully, the Event Coordinator, is wonderful to work with. From our very first meeting to the tasting, frantic bride emails, and our last meeting, Michelle was calm, accommodating, and, most importantly, very thoughtful. She had answers for every question that really reflected her years of experience. She had creative solutions to designing our timeline so that we could maximize dancing and even helped salvage my broken bustle at the reception. My guests raved about the food and hors d'oeuvres. I would highly recommend Atlantica to anyone who wants a gorgeous, seaside wedding.

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/1/13, 6 Reviews