28 Reviews for Atlantic Wedding Video

Pre-Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Highlight Video (1)
DVD (1)

Mats is amazing! We would recommend him over and over again! He took the time to explain the video process and he made sure that everything was exactly what we wanted. He was very patient thru the editing process and made sure every little detail was perfect. Our video will be cherished for years to come! THANKS MATS!!!! :)

Profile Picture AP, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing job! Mats and his crew were outstanding !

Profile Picture Steven, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mats and his staff were great. Our family
Loved the use of the drone to get some great shots.

Profile Picture Travis, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Love Mats Jerndal and his crew! The were so much fun and made the experience truly special. Thanks Atlantic Wedding Video!

Profile Picture Pam, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Professionalism, quality and amazing personalities.

Profile Picture User7515790, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We absolutely loved working with Atlantic Wedding Video!! Mats was wonderful and an absolute pleasure to work with!!! He makes sure every project he does is PERFECT!

Profile Picture Lara, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mats and his crew do an excellent job of making sure you and your quests feel comfortable and relaxed on camera. He has a great eye for the creative and makes sure your most important moments are capture forever. He is exceptional to work with!

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mats does amazing professional work. He makes everyone feel very comfortable with his super personality! He did my sons wedding this fall and we could not be more happy with the video. We will be able to look back on this day for a lifetime! Thank you for creating such wonderful memories for our family!

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mats at Atlantic Wedding Video is one of the most helpful, down-to-earth, and caring people you'll ever have the privilege to meet. He puts a lot of heart into the work he does. There's an element of humanity in his wedding videos that you just can't get anywhere else. Make sure to talk with him before booking your event!

Profile Picture User7545094, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mats was amazing to work with! My husband and I didn't get married locally, but we were able to work with him to have the video from our wedding last summer edited. He did a wonderful job putting together our wedding video images and making it special to commemorate our beautiful day that we will cherish always. His creative approach and talent made it even more of a pleasure to work with him! He was able to incorporate everything that we had discussed. We would highly recommend Mats to anyone looking to make their wedding day infamous and have that special magic day captured for you, your spouse, and family to look back on with such joy!

Profile Picture Quincey, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

As soon as I met Mats I knew he was the perfect choice to immortalize my wedding day. He is warm and made me comfortable right off the bat which is so important for someone who will be shadowing you all day. But his work?! Where should I begin? He is such an artist. The angles he captures and all the details he picks up that help you relive your wedding day is beyond comparision. He films with a drone as well which gives your video so much more drama. And if that isn't enough, he picks music that you and your significant other love and that completes the work of art. I could go on and on, but you get the idea. I am so happy with our end products - Mats even made a Blue Ray copy for us. I recommend Atlantic Wedding Video to anyone who wants to EXPERIENCE their wedding day over every time they watch their DVD. We love you Mats, molti grazi!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Very professional and very sweet with affordable prices.

Profile Picture Rachael, 1/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Ceremony, DVD, Cinematic, Short Form, Traditional

Mats and his team were great! They helped make our day special and we can't wait to see their masterpiece.

Profile Picture Shauna, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Atlantic Wedding Video with Mats was truly great. He was great with creating the wedding video and i highly recommend it everyone i know.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 10/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are looking for a professional video, definitely work with Mats. He is terrific and I loved my daughters wedding video!!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Absolutely love them. We tell everyone that if we had to do it again, it was the one expense we would have never gone without.

Profile Picture Jesse, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Atlantic wedding video was one of the best wedding decisions we made. The captured every intimate moment perfectly and we barely noticed they were there. Now we have our own personalized music video of the best day of our life's. It's a keepsake and a yearly tradition for years to come.
Would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture User7516960, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wonderful experience and results! I could not be happier with the video of our big day. It was not only personalized, but Mats and his team made sure to make it feel like "us". I would choose Atlantic all over again!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Your wedding day is one of the BIGGEST and most important days of your life! After months and months of preparations and planning, it all comes down to ONE day. This ONE day that goes by way too quickly and once it's over, you wish you had a time machine to bring you back just to relive it over and over again! This is what Atlantic Video did for me (minus the time machine)! Mats and his team captured each moment so beautifully. They were flexible and professional, yet very understanding and accommodating. They were so wonderful to work with! Mats made sure to get to know us as a couple. He then individualized the video to the little things that make us "us", and incorporated those characteristics into the finished product. We could not be happier! Thank you to Mats and his team for allowing me to relive my wedding day over and over again!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with Motts was nothing short of wonderful! He went above and beyond in all of his work. He even came out to give my horse a chance to get used to the drone before the wedding, as I had decided to ride him into the ceremony. Besides being skilled and having all the best equipment, he is kind and easy to work with. I highly recommend him. We now have a lasting memory that we can watch for years to come.

Profile Picture Felesha, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The Atlantic team is very easy to work with, professional, and eager to create a product that you'll fall in love with.

Profile Picture Rich, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wife and I were married in June 2013. We were referred to Atlantic Wedding Video by our photographer. Mats, the owner and head videographer, invited us down to his studio to discuss services and show us some of his work. His studio was impressive! While Atlantic Wedding Video focuses on weddings, Mats himself provides many types of videography both inside and outside his studio, and his resume is pretty awesome. However, none of what I wrote above is what actually sold me. Mats walked us into his editing studio and showed us a recent wedding he shot and produced using a "cinematic" feel. At that moment, I was determined to find a way to get Mats to video our wedding! The results were incredible, and his team was very professional. My stance is this - A photo is worth a thousand words...at 30 frames per second, with sounds and well wishes from every generation of the family and friend who attended. Everyone we show the video to is impressed when they see it, because they feel like they are watching a movie, not a home video. Superior videography and production skills are not something to be compromised when your big day is only 8 hours long, and won't happen again! If you can get Atlantic wedding video, do it! And no, I'm not a paid spokesman, he'll put you in touch with us if you like.

Profile Picture User3022293, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Very friendly staff. Flexible and wonderfully understanding of our needs

Profile Picture Gufran, 6/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Mats was a wonderful person to work with and has a genuine friendly, caring attitude. Our wedding was a stressful event of last minute changes and revisions to which Mats was very flexible with and followed us all the way through. He made us feel very comfortable on our wedding day and truly added to the fun and excitement of the wedding. He continued to help us/offer to help even after we were married with any video questions we had in order to ensure great service. He came with a lot of equipment and did a great job covering all the footage we hoped we would get. He spent all of his time making his work about the two of us and worked to give us everything he could and truly captured the lighthearted, happy atmosphere that our wedding was filled with. He is just a wonderful person to work with and I would recommend his service to anyone wanting a stress-free and all around great video experience.

Profile Picture Jacob and Jennifer, 6/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mats created a wonderful video for us!! We chose cinematic style and couldn't be happier. After our photographer (who works for a different company) could not recover some of our pictures and they were lost forever, our video is what we have to remember the day. When we started planning our wedding, we debated getting a videographer. We are so, so happy that we went with Atlantic Wedding Video. Mats is incredibly friendly and always available by phone/e-mail. We've learned that it's definitely worth it to get a videographer.

Profile Picture User3045250, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews