Atlantic Portrait Studios Reviews

9 | Selbyville, DE

9 Reviews for Atlantic Portrait Studios

I LOVED these photographers. They were AMAZING. I found them at a Bridal Show in OC, MD.

Pam is so knowledgeable about her job and takes fantastic photos. Her husband is so supportive. I can't get over how gorgeous my pictures came out. The two of them are a great pair!

Pam was always willing to have a conversation and talk about various ideas. (Pinterest has a love-hate relationship with her, ha!) Pam made sure to capture great moments between my sisters, my mom, my grandparents. I just can't give her enough stars!

Her prices are very affordable. She showed me the difference between packages to make sure I capitalize on my wedding pictures for the best price. I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/25/2015

My husband and I loved working with Pam and Tony. They are so much fun to be around and they really helped everyone relax and have fun with the pictures. They blended right into the crowd and got a ton of amazing shots. We are actually having a hard time narrowing down and choosing which ones to have printed! We HIGHLY recommend them

Sent on 06/16/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Pam and Tony! They not only photographed our wedding day but our engagement photos as well. My husband and I, as well as everyone else who has seen our wedding photos, are completed in love with how they turned out. Prior to the wedding even happening, Pam worked with my husband and I with the organization of the event (I'm very big on timelines) and was always punctual in responding to emails and phone calls. At the very beginning of the wedding day Pam arrived at my condo to do pictures with me and my bridesmaids. In the middle of getting ready we had a mishap with one of our vendors and Pam, without asking, immediately starting helping out where she could. I could not thank her enough for helping me out and reassuring me that everything would be ok. Tony arrived with at my husband's house with the groomsmen and got some pretty amazing (and funny) photos of them getting ready and opening presents. After the ceremony, Pam and Tony were very patient with us trying to get our rather large wedding party to work together to take group photos. They were fast and efficient knowing everyone wanted to get the party started! They took as much time as we wanted them to take and were open to all photo suggestions. Tony even added some humor to the day which was nice to ease some of the stress. Throughout the night, Pam and Tony went above and beyond to make sure our wedding went as smoothly and captured some truly amazing photos of all of our family and friends. I recommend them to any one who is in need of a wedding/engagement photographer. They were a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to book them in the future for family photo sessions at the beach :)

Sent on 06/17/2015

Hope · Married on 05/17/2014

AP Studios was a great choice for our wedding photographers. Pam and her husband were with us for 8 hours the day of our wedding and spent time with both the groomsmen and bridesmaids prior to the wedding and took their time with post ceremony pictures and reception photos. I am very anxious to see how they turn out and seeing the final product.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/04/2014

Pam and Tony were AMAZING! They got so many good shots of me and my husband and were great at working with people who do not like to be photographed! They helped tailor a package that would fit our budget and exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much!!! We will likely be booking an anniversary shoot with you guys! <3

Sent on 05/21/2014
  • F

Dianna · Married on 10/01/2011

Pam and her husband were so much fun. They must have a million pictures from my daughters wedding they have any eye for the perfect picture they will take the time to fix a tie, shirt, hair whatever needs fixing. They were on time friendly and complete professionals. WE LOVED THEM.

Sent on 10/07/2011
  • Renate

Renate · Married on 09/12/2010

I love love love Pam and Tony from Atlantic Portrait Studios. They arrived early to have extra time to make sure they got all of our shots, and were so wonderful! They helped us make sure everything was moving along on time and even answered some of my questions about weddings that didnt even have to do with the photography! Of all the vendors we chose they are the only ones that I am absolutely 100% happy with!

Sent on 09/19/2010
  • Soon to be Mrs.Case

Soon M. · Married on 07/23/2011

Pam and Tony were awesome. It was great having two photographers for one low price. Tony took shots with the groom and groomsmen and Pam was with myself and bridesmaids. They were very upbeat and everyone at the wedding said how awesome, friendly and personable they were. I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2011

Kelly · Married on 08/03/2008

Atlantic Portrait Studios was the answer to my photography issues! I did not want to spend a fortune on pictures but I did want a nice collection of pictures to remember the wedding. Pam and Tony were the answer. They had a variety of packages and I found one that fit perfectly in my budget! The day of the wedding they were able to capture every moment both candid and posed without being a burden. We didn't even know they were there which is nice once the posed pictures are over with! They had outgoing and fun personalities and were extremely upbeat and positive. If you want wonderful photographers who fit into your budget go for Pam and Tony!

Sent on 08/25/2008