Atlantic Limousine & Transportation Reviews

65 | Atlanta, GA

65 Reviews for Atlantic Limousine & Transportation

AE · Married on 03/26/2016

3.5

Atlantic was great & easy to work with. About 80% of our wedding guests were from out of town, so we provided three large buses to get everyone from our hotels to the venue & back. We hadn't budgeted for that much transportation, but we're really glad that we provided them through Atlantic. They work all the time in Atlanta & so they knew the traffic patterns & regulations which made our lives much easier. They even made an extra trip at the end of the night to get a few stragglers who were helping break-down the decorations at the venue! Transportation is one of those areas that none of the guests will notice... unless something goes wrong. Atlantic provided smooth, hassle-free transport for all of our guests, getting everyone where they needed to be on time! We'd recommend working with them for any event you have in the Atlanta area.

Sent on 04/26/2016
  • Jenny · Married on 05/12/2018

The size of the shuttle for the money was just what we were looking for. I needed a few trips back and forth and they ran into traffic along the way (no surprise) but he was willing to do as many as we needed. Me and my husband ended up calling an Uber just so that all the other guests would get there for the cocktail hour and the traffic would have made us late. The driver was friendly and accomodating.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Eleanor · Married on 05/28/2017

2.5

Atlantic provided two buses on our wedding day and they were essential for getting our guests to and from the ceremony. The bus drivers were very kind and helpful with the old people and were extremely patient. My only issue with the company was getting the insurance certificate, for which I had to ask a number of times. Otherwise, I would highly recommend this company. I was very pleased with their service on the day of the wedding--prompt, professional and accommodating.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2012

I was very pleased with Atlantic Limo. Kourtney worked with me to make sure I had everything I needed for the transportation of my guests. The limo was on time to pick up myself and my bridal party and the buses for our guests were right on time. Even when there was a hiccup, they made sure it was corrected and were very professional.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Our driver was very courteous and professional. The vehicle we rode in was very nice, tinted windows, champagne chilled for us, and just a little Just Married Sign on the back. Nothing too tacky. It was nice for the two of us to just relax on the drive by ourselves from the ceremony to the reception and after the reception.

Sent on 08/17/2012

Sam · Married on 09/10/2016

3.5

We used Atlantic Limo for our wedding guest and grooms' departure transportation needs. At every step of the way, they were great to work with, helping to plan for the right shuttle size for our guest count and the appropriate amount of time between pickups based on the distance between the hotel and the venue. They were very agile, adjusting as needed to accomodate changes to our schedule. Our guests spoke very highly of the shuttle, which made two trips to and from the venue, each of which was right on time. At the end of the night, my husband and I departed the reception in one of Atlantic Limo's luxury sedans, which was a fantastic experience. The driver literally rolled out the red carpet for us and had a bottle of champagne waiting for us for the drive back to the hotel. He even took a longer route so we could take time to enjoy our champagne just the two of us and decompress from the whirlwind of the wedding reception before joining back with our guests for the after party. We highly recommend Atlantic Limo for your wedding transportation needs!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Mike · Married on 10/11/2008

Good service. On time, fairly inexpensive compared to other services and easy to work with prior to reservation date.

Sent on 12/11/2008

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2012

3.8
      3.5

Well, my hummer broke down right after I got to the church. I did not know this but my fiance did (which he was suppose to be picking up at this time). My now husband said the driver was very rude but my father called the company up and fixed it up completely. We ended up getting another limo and my now husband got to the church on time still and I never knew anything was wrong until after the ceremony. Looking back on it I was so frustrated but it ended up being ok because they still got us to the reception and gave us a discount.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Heather · Married on 06/12/2010

3.8
      3.0

The car we left our wedding in broke down and they ended up sending the 67 Daimler Benz to pick us up at the reception. It would have been nice to have the same car for the entire time. Both the Rolls Royce and the Benz were pretty.

Sent on 07/02/2010

Margaret · Married on 08/30/2008

3.2
      3.0

Although the charter buses were a little late picking up our guests from the hotel, the service was overall very helpful. The limousine for the wedding party was fully stocked and a lot of fun. The biggest issue was communicating with the company prior to the event to ensure that all transportation would follow smoothly with the agenda of the big day. Overall, a pleasant experience but might seek elsewhere for better communicators.

Sent on 09/30/2008

Leah · Married on 05/23/2009

2.0

The drivers did a good job, and the car was clean and on time. The prices were on the higher side, but I wanted someone we could trust to be on time.

The next day, it was quite a problem when I discovered that they'd charged the $400 balance to both my and my husband's debit card. They'd placed a hold on mine, and actually charged his. Seeing as how we were leaving to travel internationally the next day, not being able to take out that amount of cash caused a problem. When I called and complained, they were rude and told me that there was nothing they could do until the hold cleared in 3-5 business days.

If you do hire them, be sure to use a credit card that you don't need for your honeymoon. I wouldn't recommend them.

Sent on 06/25/2009

Tara · Married on 04/16/2010

2.4
      1.5
      1.5

I was not very happy with Atlantic Limo. From the beginning I spoke with them they would tell me a different price every time I spoke with them. They also told me that they were not able to do point to point limo service, but them after speaking with someone else I was told that I could. I had a contract sent to me (thank goodness) because when I called to put down the deposit they told me I couldn't do the point to point, and if I didn't have a copy of the contract they wouldn't have honored that. They were NOT the most friendly staff. In my contract we had the wedding package where they were supposed to roll out a red carpet, have a just married sign on the limo, and have a bottle of champagne. Well...there was none of that on the wedding day. To make matters worse the driver was not even around when we were leaving and my husband had to hold the door open for us. I would use caution when using this company for your limo service.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Stacey · Married on 02/20/2010

1.6
      0.5

Average service at best. When the limo driver arrived at the hotel to pick me up, he kept badgering me for the remainder of the limo charges. I told him my mother has the envelope and she's on her way down from the room. And still, here I am struggling to get into the limo in a very large ballgown without tearing it or smudging it on the side of the car and all I can hear is "do you have the rest of the money?" over and over again. It was extremely tacky and really irritating. And to top things off, when my new husband and I got into the car after the ceremony, he gave us a room-temperature bottle of champagne! Seriously? We're supposed to toast our marriage with hot champagne?! Needless to say, I won't recommend or use this service again.

Sent on 07/22/2010

Bridget Mailley · Married on 11/18/2018

1.4

Unimpressive service

My parents booked our getaway car through Atlantic Limo and Transport (a Rolls Royce). They didn't confirm our pick up prior to the wedding - although when we called them to confirm they did confirm our reservation, they didn't call our wedding coordinator to coordinate pick up, and they showed up so late that the wedding coordinator nearly had to call us an Uber to leave our wedding. Not really the service you expect when booking a Rolls. The car was nice.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Thaddaeus · Married on 04/06/2018

1.2
      0.5

I hired this company for my wedding in April based on my venue's recommendation. Initially, they were excellent to work with but on the night of my ceremony, the drivers were rude to my guest and I was overcharged. I have reached out to the company multiple times since then with very little response and refusal to refund the amount I was overcharged. It has been an incredibly frustrating experience.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Atlantic Limousine & Transportation's reply:

We did the wedding as contracted and then one vehicle was instructed to stay past time, 3.5 hours. In the correspondence between our office and the client there was never a note of rude chauffeur and the overtime was explained numerous times. After the client took it upon themselves to have their credit card company refute the charges, which after their research was complete was denied. On a second attempt the credit card company denied the chargeback again. We appreciate the opportunity to resolve issues, but when a client takes it upon themselves we rely on the credit cards company’s decision to prevail.