Atlantic Cake Company, LLC Reviews

87 Reviews for Atlantic Cake Company, LLC

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC 1
Atlantic Cake Company, LLC 2

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2013

Atlantic Cake Company was amazing!!! They made the most perfect cake (beach theme) and cupcakes (key lime and vanilla) with very short notice. They were friendly, polite, professional, and everyone raved about the delicious cake!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Megan · Married on 05/10/2013

Thank you to Susan and Rob from Atlantic Cake Company for providing such amazing cupcakes for my wedding!!! They were quite a hit!! They were both extremely nice people and very accommodating to work with. Great prices too!! I had a variety of 4 different flavors and every single one was excellent!! Thank you again!

Sent on 06/03/2013

danielle · Married on 03/02/2013

My now husband and I met with Atlantic Cakes and being the dessert snobs we are, only wanted the best tasting cupcakes you can imagine. I usually hate key lime and fruity cakes, I can say that Atlantic Cakes is the ONLY place I have ever wanted more of a fruity flavor. Maybe she is magic, I am not sure, but she has a true baking gift. I never in a hundred years thought I would order a pineapple fill coconut for a wedding cupcake flavor. I don't know how she does it, but as good as that was her vegan GF was even better. (and you can't forget her magic mousse filled white choc flavor- I had people eating 5 to 6 that night each!!!) She adhered to all the allergens for our guests. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review! ! We love making people happy and it seems like our cupcakes made your night super sweet: )

Elizabeth · Married on 01/19/2013

Atlantic Cake Company made the cupcakes for our wedding, and WOW were they incredible. We chose key lime cakes, with a lime curd filling, and buttercream icing. They were so moist, and so delicious. People were seriously stuffing them in their purses! I had people calling me the next day asking who made those amazing cupcakes! I can't say enough about Atlantic Cake Company! Our cake and cupcakes were perfect!

Sent on 01/22/2013
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/06/2012

Atlantic Cake Company did an amazing job with our wedding cake. They were able to provide a cake exactly to our specifications based on a picture. They were extremely professional in all of the communications. In order to try and accommodate all of our guests we wanted to provide options other than the wedding cake, therefore we decided to provide red velvet cupcakes and Vegan cupcakes for our Vegan guests. Atlantic Cake Company worked closely with us and provided us with all of our requested items.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Mildred · Married on 08/26/2012

The cake was amazing. All the guests were ooohing and aaahhing over it. Thank you for the outstanding service and the delicious cake. I would highly recommend Atlantic Cake Company to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2012

Everyone is still talking about how great the cupcakes were at our wedding. They looked great and tasted even better!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 07/26/2012

Susan and Rob were excellent to work with from start to finish! Their prices are great, yet the quality of their work is amazing. My husband and I are not especially sweet eaters, but our cake and cupcakes were so absolutely delicious they had us both going back for seconds. Very professional, I had no worries about them delivering our cake and setting it up, they came and did it without needing any help from me or my husband. 100% recommend working with Atlantic cake company!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/13/2012

The BEST wedding cupcakes ever! Our guests commeted on how nice our cupcakes were and they not only tasted wonderful, but they photographed well (LOL). May I recommend the coconut flavored cake with pineapple filling?!!! YUUUUMMMMY!!! We have nothing but GREAT things to say about the Atlantic Cake Company! We are looking forward to celebrating our anniversary down in Corolla again and of course we plan on ordering from them! You will not be disappointed!!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Heather · Married on 05/20/2012

Susan is very sweet and easy to work and communicate with. She is willing to customize the cake so that it is exactly what you want for your special day. Everyone LOVED the way that the cake looked, and tasted! I would highly recommend going with this company for your wedding or other event!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Stacey · Married on 05/18/2012

We drove 8 hours for this cake tasting - that's how important the cake was to us! Susan was always willing to help. Hands down the best wedding cake I have ever had. We ordered way too much so we ate it for a week after our honeymoon and can't wait to eat our anniversary tier next year!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Melissa · Married on 05/12/2012

Our cake was GREAT!! Susan and Rob were great to work with! Many of our guests said our cake was the best wedding cake they had ever had!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Jamie · Married on 11/19/2011

Susan was great to work with! She promised me a wonderful cake and she delivered one! It was so beautiful and helped make the wedding wonderful!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Emily · Married on 11/12/2011

Susan at The Atlantic Cake Company was a dream to work with. We met with Susan for a tasting and to discuss cake design. She was very professional, the cake we tasted was delicious and the flavor choices were unique (loved the key lime). The cake turned out EXACTLY as we asked design-wise, and it tasted delicious. Many of our guests let us know how much they liked the cake with one family member telling us they had 3 slices. We loved working with Susan, loved the final results, and thought the pricing was very reasonable.

Sent on 11/28/2011

Sharon · Married on 10/15/2011

My cousin Susan is the owner of this company. She did the cake for my neice's wedding a year ago. The cake was delicious so I knew she had to do the cake for my daughter. They were able to do the taste testing with multiple choices and decided on three different cakes and fillers. My favorite was the chocolate cake with the peanutbutter filling! We wanted a different cake pan than what she had in stock and she was very willing to do what we requested. The cake was beautiful and it was the best tasting wedding cake I have ever had.

Sent on 12/20/2011

Colleen · Married on 09/20/2011

Sue Rollason was very helpful, and very creative. We met her for a tasting, and she was able to meet on a Sunday to work with our tight window of time in the area. Her cakes for the wedding were beautiful, and very tasty! Everyone was complimenting us on the cakes! I would recommend her for whatever cake needs you have.

Sent on 12/05/2011

Jenna · Married on 09/18/2011

Susan with Atlantic Cakes was AMAZING! She responded quickly, worked within my budget, and worked with every idea I threw at her. I LOVED my cake...it turned out so unique and I had so many people say how good it was. We got white chocolate cake with a strawberry filling and butter cream frosting and it was so amazing. It was fluffy, and moist and the perfect amount of sweet.

Susan is a very down to Earth woman and was sweet enough to meet up with us the day before the wedding in her home in OBX. Our cake was actually unique because it had a small fishbowl in the middle of it with a beta fish (we got married at a Fishing Pier). It was kind of sprung on her fairly last minute, and she worked with it and it turned out so fun.

We will definitely be going back to her whenever we are in OBX to get white chocolate cupcakes...they are my fav! :)

Sent on 01/05/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2010

The cake for our wedding was delicious, even better than we had expected! Susan was incredibly easy to work with, even though we chose an unconventional combination of flavors (Key Lime with Orange Creme). Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 06/08/2010

Lauren · Married on 10/23/2009

YUM is all I have to say! Their cake was delicious - most of our guests took 2 pieces at our wedding and Susan was a complete pleasure to work with. We have already decided that whenever we are in Nags Head, we are going to order a cake from her. I highly recommend Atlantic Cake Company :)

Sent on 11/16/2009

Kesha · Married on 09/18/2009

Susan and her cake was Amazing! Upon meeting her I was not sure what to expect never being married before but she made me feel so comfortable and her cakes just melt in your mouth! It was like a little piece of heaven in your mouth =) She followed up with us throughout the planning and did everything she promised! I will refer her to anyone! And her prices were AFFORDABLE especially for what you get from her! Thanks Susan!

Sent on 11/30/2009

Devin · Married on 06/05/2009

Atlantic Cakes was wonderful. Our guests commented that we had the best wedding cake design they had ever seen and it was delicious. We can't wait for our 1 year anniversary to have some of our cake again! I'd definitely choose Atlantic Cakes, Susan was profressioinal and affordable.

Sent on 11/15/2009

Christy · Married on 05/19/2009

Susan of Atlantic Cake Company baked and decorated the cake for our May 19th wedding in the Outer Banks, NC. Not only was it beautifully decorated -- better than my high expectations -- but everyone agreed that it was the most delicious, moist cake. I highly recommend working with Atlantic Cake, and can't wait to have the final piece of cake on our anniversary!

Sent on 11/17/2009

Janet · Married on 04/25/2009

We met with Atlantic Cakes intially for a tasting and to decide on the groom's cake. Their prices were quite reasonable. Their e-mail communication was excellent. We had no worries. The cake was delivered on time. Most important, it was delicious.

Sent on 11/14/2009

Kathy · Married on 04/04/2009

We enjoyed the graciousness of the Atlkantic Cake Company and the final results were awesome!

Sincerely,
    Kathy Bowman Sawyer

Sent on 11/15/2009

Cake was beautiful and delicious, I had many people tell me that it was the best wedding cake they'd ever had. I loved the key lime with key lime curd as well as the chocolate with cookies and cream filling. Everything arrived on time and looked perfect.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

So glad you enjoyed your cake!! We appreciate you choosing us!