Atlantic Cake Company, LLC Reviews

87 Reviews for Atlantic Cake Company, LLC

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC 1
Atlantic Cake Company, LLC 2

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2014

Atlantic Cake Co. made us 10 dozen cupcakes and a small top tier cake for our wedding day and we were not disappointed! The presentation was absolutely beautiful and most importantly, everything was delicious. All the flavors we tried at the tasting were so good, it mafe it so hard to choose what to ultimately go with, but by having cupckaes were able to get a good variety. The buttercream frosting was to die for. Our top tier cake was vanilla with a raspberry filling (which we never thought we would go with but it was so good at the tasting we were sold) and I'm still thinking about how tasty it was!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great compliment!! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. Best wishes for a wonderful life together!!

Gina · Married on 09/10/2014

We had a small cake, cupcakes, and white chocolate seashells from Atlantic Cake Company. Everything was delicious! Planning a destination wedding, I never got to go to the Outer Banks before the wedding and have a cake tasting. We picked our flavors straight from the listing on the website. It all tasted even better than I imagined! We received numerous compliments on how good the cupcakes were. We saved our top tier to freeze for our first year anniversary but ended up eating it before we even left the Outer Banks! That's how delicious it was!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate it. Let us know if you want another cake next year.

Shanna · Married on 09/03/2014

Atlantic cake was awesome. Everyone of their cupcakes were handcrafted with love. Convenient and laid back were the bakers. Couldn't of asked for anything better.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review! So glad we were a part of your day.

Laura · Married on 08/20/2014

I got my wedding cake from Atlantic Cake Company for my August wedding. It was WONDERFUL. I was such a pain leading up to the event and sent about a dozen e-mails asking questions. She always responded VERY quickly and answered all my questions. My "naked" cake was a hit. Everyone loved it and the leftovers were eaten the next day. I don't typically like wedding cake, and I thought it was delicious. It was a very pleasant and delicious experience.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

So glad you enjoyed the cake! Be sure to send a picture when you can.

Laurie · Married on 08/17/2014

Susan was a joy to work with. She was easy-going, knowledgeable, and quick to reply to my emails when I had any questions or concerns. We happened to meet her during the wedding expo in January while we were touring the Kitty Hawk Pier House as a prospective venue for our destination wedding.

The cupcakes and tier cake were delicious! We had strawberry lemonade for the tier cake and half of the cupcakes, and chocolate peanut butter truffle for the other half. Everyone raved about how good they were. We had a few cupcakes leftover, but they went quickly!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

It's so great to hear the cupcakes were a success. I think your flavor choices were awesome!! We were excited to be part of your day.

Tony and Alisha · Married on 08/15/2014

The cupcakes were a great hit at our wedding. Everyone raved over the flavors, variety, and presentation. I would highly recommend Atlantic Cake Company!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to share that with us! We appreciate the compliments and are so glad you chose to work with us.

Regina · Married on 08/09/2014

Atlantic Cake Company was referred to me by some friends of ours. I chose Atlantic Cake Company for my wedding cake not knowing anything nor tasting any of their cakes, with that being said I was in for a surprise......not to mention I live out of state. Ok, just let me tell everyone out there looking for a cake company you have to go with Atlantic Cake Company they are the best, the cake was absolutely wonderful we went with yellow cake, white chocolate icing and a chocolate filling oh my gosh it was amazing. I had so many complements from my guest on how great the cake was. I would highly recommend Atlantic Cake Company.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

So glad to hear you enjoyed the cake! We appreciate you choosing us for your special day. Thanks for the compliments.

Alison · Married on 08/08/2014

We met with Susan at a coffee shop last fall and loved all of the flavors of cake and filling that she brought us to try - we had trouble narrowing it down to two flavors for our cupcakes! The set up of the cupcakes with our topper cake was gorgeous and exactly what we requested and both flavors of cupcakes were delicious! Susan even offered to pick up the stand we rented from Jennette's Pier instead of us having to deliver it back to her. I'd highly recommend their services and would love to order cake from them again in the future!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

We are so glad you enjoyed your cupcakes! It's always nice to hear they were a hit. Thank you again for choosing us to be part of your special day.

Bryan · Married on 07/14/2014

Atlantic Cake Company did not dissapoint. We met with Rob and Susan at the wedding expo this past January. From the very beginning, we were more than happy to have selected them for their services on our big day. Atlantic Cake Company was very helpful and professional in every aspect of this journey. They kept constant contact and were very easy to work with. Being a destination wedding, it can be hard to communicate, but that was never an issue. They provided us with a beautiful cake and tasty cupcakes. We used mulitple flavors for our cupcakes, which were the biggest hit amongst our guests. A top notch company who provided quality service for our big day. Thanks for helping making it a memorable day!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for having us be a part of your day. We know you have many choices, and are honored that you picked us. It's nice to hear the cupcakes were enjoyed.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2014

OH.MY.GOSH. I wish we could order cupcakes from Atlantic Cake Company more often!!!! They made 144 cupcakes for our big day and they were the talk of the reception. We didn't get to try a chocolate peanut butter one that day, because they were gone within minutes! My favorite was the white chocolate with raspberry and also the pineapple coconut. When my husband and I realized the cupcakes were going so fast, we had some of them boxed up and put back for us to have later. Best decision ever! They were just as good the next two days. Atlantic Cake Company was affordable, easy to work with, and delivered a delectable product! Taste test, you won't be disappointed! We can't wait to eat our anniversary cake. Thanks a bunch! Amanda and Bryan

Sent on 09/28/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

Glad you got to enjoy the cupcakes! Maybe we should encourage our clients to order an extra dozen to keep for themselves. Thanks again for choosing us!

Kristiana · Married on 06/21/2014

I can never enjoy cake after our wedding because Susan's cakes set the bar incredibly high. Her cakes are absolutely amazing. The cake is moist but not soggy or overwhelmingly moist. I think what really sold us is the icing that she makes. It is a buttercream, however it's not heavy or dense like a traditional buttercream because she uses a merengue base so it's almost like a whipped cream/ buttercream mix. The icing melts in your mouth it is so good!!!

Her key lime is my favorite- I would highly recommend including this one in your cake arrangement. Susan is also the sweetest because my husband didn't get to have any of our cake at the wedding besides the bite he had when we did the cutting, and the cupcakes that were packaged for us were stolen, so I contacted Susan and she baked a dozen cupcakes I could surprise Scott. I wasn't expecting her to be able to do them because She is super busy however she had them done on the same day I had asked. She's amazing.

We did talk to other cake companies before choosing one, but Susan was the most professional and timely. Her pricing is absolutely reasonable as well, you really can't beat the value at all.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Sorry the cupcakes were taken (that happened to another bride last year...I guess that's a weird compliment for us) but we were happy to get you some more.
    We hope your life together will be as sweet as you are!

Linda · Married on 06/08/2014

The wedding cake Susan made was one of the most delicious cakes we have ever had. Everyone was talking about the cake for days! We were very pleased with the whole process and even did it completely long distance. Highly recommend Susan.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. We are glad we could make the process simple for you, and that you enjoyed the cake.

Lindsey · Married on 05/24/2014

I ordered cupcakes for my wedding rather then having a cake. The cake very moist and flavorful. Each cupcake had a different center filling and all were amazing! I was very, very pleased with the cupcakes and they're service!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

We are so glad to hear you were pleased!! Thank you for choosing Atlantic Cake Company!

Lisa · Married on 05/17/2014

Susan did an amazing job on our wedding cake! It was a three tier cake for 65 people. We received so many compliments from our guests. Not only was it gorgeous, but it tasted delicious!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! We love to make people happy on their special days.

Delicious cupcakes for our event, would highly recommend Atlantic Cake to other people having event @ OBX!!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

Thank you for letting us know you were happy with the cupcakes! We love hearing from our brides!

sarah · Married on 05/02/2014

Susan was FANTASTIC to work with. We meet her at a coffee shop and right then we just knew that she was the one we wanted to make our wedding cake! She was so down to earth and easy to talk with. Her work speak for its self. The samples we had on out first meeting were absolutely AMAZING!!! We got a 3 teir beach themed cake, with the bottom teir being white cake with strwaberry filling and the top 2 teirs were red velvet cake. We got so many compliments on the cake and we had hardly any left overs. We would defianetly recommed Susan to anyone who wants a outstanding cake, who arrives early, easy to talk with, always returns your call, gives advice to help planning and is just a great individual all together!! Thanks Susan for everything!Love,
    GeeJay and Sarah Clark

Sent on 05/09/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

We were so glad to be part of your special day!! Thank you for the lovely comments.

GARY · Married on 04/21/2014

We were married on April 21,2014 on the Pamlico Sound and we had the Atlantic Cake Company make our wedding cake. We live about 7 hours away so being a destination wedding we had to meet with Atlantic Cake Company in October for a cake tasting. We tasted a variety of cakes which were all awesome. It was very hard to pick a favorite. We ended up picking a wonderful chocolate cake with a peanut butter filling and a yellow butter cake with a strawberry filling. EVERYONE at the wedding raved about the cake. I can't tell you how many people came up to us and told us it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted. It not only tasted wonderful but the cake looked exactly as the picture I had picked. A beached themed cake with beach fencing, shells, and sand perfect. Atlantic Cake Company you were a hit at our wedding and I would highly recommend this company for any occasion, Oh and we also had cupcakes for the children that were there, and there were 2 cupcakes left over and my husband and I ate them the day after the wedding around the pool at our beach house. After we each took the first bite we both looked at each other and said OMG even the cupcakes were the best You guys are the best ever. Debbie and Gary

Sent on 04/29/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

We are so happy you guys enjoyed everything! It was our pleasure!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/13/2014

Cupcakes tasted awesome! Everyone at our reception loved them! So easy to work with and provided just what we needed without a lot of notice. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

We are so glad we were able to work with you! Best wishes for a wonderful life together!

Chavaleh · Married on 04/04/2014

Our cake was absolutely stunning and delicious. Susan at Atlantic Cake Company was a pleasure to work with and made the entire process easy for me. She also made cupcakes for our celebration the next day. Almost 100 guests came up to me and asked who made the cupcakes!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the very nice compliments! It was our pleasure to work with you.

Atlantic Cake company was excellent in responding to my questions and helping me create the perfect wedding cake for me. I decided on a white cake with raspberry filling and white chocolate frosting along with a dozen chocolate cupcakes with raspberry filling and white chocolate frosting to accommodate my guests. The cake was decorated in a beach them with cookie sand, a fence and white chocolate seashells and the cupcakes were decorated to match the cake. The cake and cupcakes were DELICIOUS! Many comments from the guests that the cake and frosting were very very good. No wedding cake or cupcakes left over confirms it!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

We are so glad we were able to be part of your special day. Thank you for the nice compliment!

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2013

We chose Atlantic Cake Company to prepare our wedding cake and they did an excellent job. We met with Susan 5 months before the wedding and she was very helpful with helping us decide what we wanted and how much cake was necessary for our small wedding. We ended up changing our mind several times and she was very accomodating to our indecisiveness. She delivered the cake on time and everyting was perfect. We chose the chocolate cake with peanut butter filling and the white chocolate cake with strawberry filling and they were both amazing. Our guests could not stop talking about how delicious the cake was. We kept the top layer for our anniversary cake and we are hoping that it will be just as tasty as it was on our wedding day. We wouold recommend Susan to anyone.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

We are so glad to hear you were pleased!!

Maria · Married on 10/04/2013

We had a one tier cake and a few dozens of cupcakes. We had three flavors chocolate, vanilla, and key lime pie, they were very moist and tasted great! We received many compliments on the cupcakes. I would highly recommend Atlantic Cakes

Sent on 10/14/2013

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you. Glad to hear you enjoyed the cake!

Rachael · Married on 09/22/2013

I wanted a bit too long to finalize cake for my wedding. Not to worry, I was amazed by the cake from Atlantic Cake Company. With a picture from pinterest, two or three emails and a description - good vanilla, some sort of fruity filling, white clean with crystal dusting sugar, fresh fruit along the tiers, I ended up with a rustic chic cake. Most importantly, it was the best cake I've ever tasted. Almost every guest complemented the cake, even the toddlers loved the fruit. I highly recommend using Atlantic Cake Company!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Atlantic Cake Company, LLC's reply:

Thanks! So glad to hear it was well received!

Katie · Married on 08/23/2013

I can not say enough about how amazing our wedding cake was! My husband and I had two different layers of flavors and they were both amazing!! We had so many compliments from our family and friends about the flavor and the moistness of the cake! It looked beautiful, tasted great and I would HIGHLY recommend the Atlantic Cake Company!!!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Alie · Married on 05/28/2013

Just needed a small 8" tier for the top of our cupcake stand. We got white chocolate cake with strawberry filling and white chocolate buttercream frosting.... It was absolutely amazing. Awesome price and it looked beautiful! very simple but exactly what we wanted and Susan was so easy to get in touch with. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/14/2013