Atlanta Party DJ Reviews

80 | Atlanta, GA

80 Reviews for Atlanta Party DJ

Candice · Married on 03/12/2016

Chris Whitehead and his wife Krystal (Atlanta Social Booth) are AWESOME!!!!! They are so kind and professional! The hype man Marcos is awesome too!!! You definitely get what you pay for when you book them! They are very patient and responsive when you have questions. You can't go wrong booking them for your wedding!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Jason · Married on 01/30/2016

DJ Chris was wonderful to work with before the event. He worked through the music selection with us and the feel we wanted for the cocktail hour, dinner and the reception. He went out of his way to find out things about us and then use those tidbits with the guests throughout the evening. Most importantly he got the party started while we were still taking pictures and kept the event going until its close. Chris has a great ability to respond to not only the requests but the mood of the guests and keep people dancing and interacting for the entire reception.

The other half of the team is Chris's wife Krystal who runs the photo booth. Here is no way to explain how much fun our guests had both using the booth and getting to know Krystal and Chris. The photo booth was the surprise hit of the entire evening, not only for our younger guests but also for our older relatives and friends - many of whom were in their late 70s. Thank you to both Krystal and Chris for making our reception the exact event we wanted.

Sent on 02/26/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

We had had friends who used Chris for their wedding and we immediately knew that we wanted to book him for ours too. He was the first vendor that we booked after securing a venue! Since we had an outdoor ceremony in a large park we added speakers and microphone setup outside to our package and it worked out perfectly. The music was loud enough and the officiant had a clip-on mic so everyone could hear everything. We had filled out some forms beforehand of what type of music we wanted for each portion of our wedding and Chris did a great job filling in where we left off for cocktail hour and dinner. Then the real fun started, from the time dancing started until we left, the dance floor was packed. Everyone danced the whole night away! Chris did an awesome job keeping the night flowing from event to event and kept everyone having a blast on the dance floor!

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • User5205517 · 2+ years ago

Chris and Crystal Whitehead were very easy and a pleasure to work with. They understood our requests and executed them to perfection. Chris was very understanding to our situation and made himself available at any time to meet our schedule. We really recommend everyone request Chris to set up his large projector as he controlled the flow of our videos and the timeline was very seamless. Our guests enjoyed the photo booth as well as the music and almost everyone was on the dance floor. Chris knew how to keep the crowd dancing as the songs were to everyone's liking. We highly recommend AtlantaDJOnline to all couples that want to have a blast! Thank you Chris and Crystal for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Katie · Married on 05/09/2015

Chris was great as a DJ for our reception! We had a blast, and he really kept the party going. He was also very helpful upfront with helping us figure out what we needed in terms of sound equipment and playlist planning for the event. We are really thankful we got to work with him!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Chris is FANTASTIC! We couldn't have hoped for a more professional, friendly, and AWESOME DJ! We were planning our wedding in Atlanta from California. He is honestly the most responsive and easy to work with guy! We hired him without meeting him and it was the best decision we made. He is so reasonably priced and you get A+ work from him.

We were able to meet with him once before the wedding and he really put us at ease, going through the venue and him giving us recommendations for where he should set up and how everything will flow.

I highly recommend Chris for any party, wedding, event, etc. Our entire family and friends had the most amazing time! I wish I had another event to plan just so we could hire him again! Book him- you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Hunter · Married on 04/25/2015

Chris with atlantapartyDJ was everything my wife and I could have wanted for our wedding. Not only was he the first DJ to follow up my inquiry, but he did it very quickly and was always responsive. Some DJ companies get in touch with you and sign you up, but you dont meet your actually dj until shortly before the wedding. Chris was available for us since I first made contact with him. Chris not only did our reception and cocktail hour, but also our ceremony. He tediously worked with us to make sure our ceremony music was perfect. He also kept the mood light and got the party going once it was time to dance. Once the first couple hit the floor, the dance floor was never empty until the wedding coordinator made us leave. Our only regret is that we weren't able to start earlier. If you're looking for a DJ who shows the utmost professionalism while providing the perfect party blending the music you and your guests love, you should look no further than Chris and AtlantaPartyDJ. Thanks Chris!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Rachel A. · Married on 12/13/2014

Chris was a great DJ. Responsive throughout the planning process, flexible with changes, helpful when I asked for suggestions. Day-of, he did a great job keeping everything flowing and, most importantly, getting the party going! Afterwards, we had so many compliments on the music and how fun it was, and I owe all that to Chris. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Becky · Married on 12/12/2014

Chris was an amazing DJ. We planned our wedding in just 6 weeks and were really nervous about finding a good DJ on that short of notice. When we saw Chris's reviews, we decided to give it a shot and are so happy we did. Chris was very responsive and met up with us even though he had a crazy schedule to plan out our event music. We told him our number one wish was to have everyone on the dance floor--and he came through with that. Even when my husband and I would sit down for a minute to rest, he'd call us back out. We truly danced the night away and every single person who came to our wedding hit the dance floor at least once that night (not an exaggeration). Everyone told us that our wedding was a blast and that they loved our DJ. A couple of our friends even booked him for their upcoming wedding after enjoying his style/music at ours.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Christine · Married on 10/25/2014

Chris Whitehead was great to work with. He communicated well and made the whole process extremely easy. He offers a ceremony add on so he handled my ceremony music as well. Everyone at my reception was on the dance floor!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Chris · Married on 08/29/2014

My wife and I were looking for a DJ that could help be a focal point of entertainment for our guests. Chris Whitehead and Atlanta DJ Online exceeded our expectations by far. Chris did a great job of assisting with the flow of the wedding from event-event as well as keeping my crowd engaged with trivia and music appropriate for each demographic. I still get compliments about our wedding DJ and would highly recommend his services for any event.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Drusilla · Married on 08/09/2014

The amenities I obtained from Atlanta number one DJ were excellent.
    Mr. Whitehead represented the company with the highest level of professionalism. He worked from the time he entered to the time he left. He was very entertaining and gratifying. He capture everyone attention from the beginning to the end. The music was cleaned, every song we requested, he played. Every component of the wedding was on time and planned out meticulously. There was no time for the guest to become uninterested. He kept everything relentless, even getting in line for dinner was sensational. The bride and groom were very very pleased with the services that Mr. Whitehead provided.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Alicia · Married on 06/21/2014

My family and friends are still talking about the DJs and how much fun they had at my wedding. Every time they wanted to sit, there was another song to get them back on the dance floor. Not only did they play songs for all ages, they kept us entertained the whole time. I would highly recommend them for all events. I have several family members asking where I found them and wanted their information. Great job!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Brittany · Married on 04/26/2014

Chris did a fantastic job for our wedding. He was a true professional throughout the entire process, and it's very evident that he cares about his clients and the quality of work he provides. Our guests are still raving about how great the music was and how much they loved the DJ at our reception. My fiancee's aunt told us that she hadn't had that much fun in years as she had that night on the dance floor at our wedding reception. Chris is great about knowing the audience on the dance floor and customizing the music to the crowd to keep them moving. We were able to make the rounds with all of our guests and feel content in knowing that our guests would continue to be entertained and have a great time while we rushed around the venue to speak with each of our guests. I would highly recommend Chris for any DJ needs you may have. He is a true professional in every way.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Chris did an amazing job with everything (Ceremony Music to last dance)! He was a great emcee and kept everyone involved. There wasn't a moment that the party was not through the roof.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Marqueetah · Married on 02/01/2014

Chris was amazing the entire time. The level of professionalism displayed by Chris was outstanding. There was NEVER a dull moment. He is highly recommended as a DJ for any event. Thanks Chris for helping make the event such a success.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Rayshawn · Married on 11/17/2013

Because of Atlanta DJ Online, our wedding and reception will forever be a night to remember. We had a wonderful time from beginning to end. Our family, friends and guests have been texting and calling us like crazy to talk about how much fun they had. Thanks for making everything easy and stress-free. We look forward to seeing our crazy footage on your YouTube Page. We also can't wait for another opportunity to PARTYYYYY so that we can hire the BEST DJ in alllll of Atlanta. Thanks a million. God bless!!

.Ray & Ave.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Doug · Married on 10/18/2013

Atlanta DJ Online (Chris Whitehead) is amazing. He made our event a night to remember and the services were at a terrific price. We would recommend him to everyone who wants to make their event spectacular!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Ben · Married on 10/12/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Chris and AtlantaDJOnline. Not only was he very help and easy to work with, he did a spectacular job at our reception. As promised, he brought the party to our event. He covered everything from mics for the ceremony to lights on the dance floor. He was energetic, fun, and an overall great DJ. I highly recommend him for any event. He provides a great service at a price that won't break the bank. A++ DJ

Sent on 10/17/2013

BEST DJ EVER! Chris is professional, dedicated, experienced and best of all entertaining. Chris went above and beyond to get our slide show to play. He was able to keep the dance floor packed all night. I think every single person at the wedding was on the dance floor. He is beyond entertaining and made my sister's wedding so special. I HIGHLY recommend him. If you book him you will NOT be sorry! He is worth every penny!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Ryan · Married on 10/06/2013

Chris couldn't have done a better job on our wedding! We had a great initial meeting about 9 months prior to our wedding date. He immediately made us comfortable with the way he runs his business, listened to our desires, provided recommendations, and assisted us in creating our perfect wedding day! Very professional and fun to work with and our family/friends loved his music choice and the way he connected with everyone. Chris did a perfect job in helping with the flow of our wedding from our ceremony into our reception, especially with all of the different events we had going on during the reception (first dance, toast, cake cutting, garter and bouquet toss, getting everyone on the floor and dancing)!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Larry · Married on 09/07/2013

This was by far the best vendor our money could buy of all the vendors involved in our wedding! Not only did they provide excellent service but they even went the extra mile using technology to enhance the quality of the other vendors' products! I highly....extremely highly recommend this Dj service for anyone looking to host any type of event requiring music! There was a beautiful balance of classic, old school and new school music. It's been 6 months since our wedding and people STILL tell me how the Dj service was the best part of the wedding festivities hands down. THANK YOU ATLANTADJPARTY.COM!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2014
  • Teyneil

Teyneil · Married on 07/21/2013

This past Sunday I had the pleasure of working with Chis & it was everything I expected plus more. He was very professional & kept the crowd going! He really did a great job & my wedding wouldn't have been the wedding of the year without him! Thanks Chris for everything even down to incorporating the little bit of reggae I requested! You did an amazing job! Even down to the up lighting!! It made everything 10x better!! Loved it! Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Brittany · Married on 07/20/2013

Chris was awesome! There was never a dull moment in the reception! Everybody raved about how well the music was mixed. If you're looking for top quality then go with AtlantaDJOnline!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Tamika · Married on 07/20/2013

One word description AWESOME! Chris thank you for helping us all have the best time ever at the wedding reception. I have not danced so hard in years and the tracks you mixed were ones everyone, all ages, could groove to all night long! I have planned many events and have placed you as #1 on my DJ vendor list...I will definitely spread the word about you, your services and most importantly your professionalism! Thank you again...we ALL had a BLAST from beginning to end! It was truly a night to remember!

Sent on 07/26/2013