Atlanta Wedding Florals Reviews

Atlanta Wedding Florals 2
Atlanta Wedding Florals 3
Atlanta Wedding Florals 4
Atlanta Wedding Florals 5

I highly recommend Nanci to anyone! She is incredibly talented and an honest vendor. Trust me when I say she will work with your budget, Nanci will not try to sell you on something you don't need or want. Keep in mind that she knows how to work with really big budget and small. Best vendor I've ever worked with, I just love her!

Sent on 09/25/2014

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly how I had dreamed they'd be. Somehow I got exactly what I wanted without even knowing myself what that was! It was only a shame that the flowers cannot last forever!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Joyce · Married on 08/29/2014

Nanci did a wonderful job with my wedding flowers and centerpieces! She was so prompt to respond to all my messages and inquiries. She worked with my budget and offered all the help she could. She was a pleasure to work with. Thank you for everything, Nanci!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2014

It was so great to work with Nancy. She made sure we had everything set to go for our special day!
    I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. SO glad she was able to be a part of our special day!
    Our flowers were gorgeous and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Denisse · Married on 06/14/2014

Thanks so much to Atlanta wedding florals! My flowers were amazing and I received so many compliments on my centerpieces!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Crystal · Married on 06/12/2014

Nancy was an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE. She was super attentive, her flowers were immaculate and her demeanour was sweet and ready to please. My bridal party's arrangements couldn't have been more perfect. I appreciate all that she did my wedding and definitely would recommend snd promote all that she can offer. You cant go wrong with her!!!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Eva · Married on 05/25/2014

Nancy with Atlanta Wedding Floral did a wonderful job with creativity and design. She also was extremely easy to work with, honest, flexible, friendly, and prompt. She was easy to get a hold of and also returned calls in a prompt manner. Her prices were very reasonable. Best of all, her flowers were very fresh and lasted for a long time after the wedding.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/25/2014

I cannot thank Nanci (Atlanta Wedding Florals) enough for what she has done in making my special day the very best. It's very hectic when your a soon to be bride and so many things to worry about. Nanci was always there to quickly respond to all of my calls and help me with anything I needed. Her work is amazing and she is very neat and organized as well. The tiger lilies were so fresh and the table arrangements were beautiful! Nanci had wonderful ideas that made my wedding what it was. Working with Nanci was an absolute joy. Her attitude and smile made me feel so much more relaxed when trying to plan this wedding. I would definitely reccommend her to everyone that I come into contact with. Thank You so much Nanci!!!

Lyndsay · Married on 05/25/2014

I couldn't be happier with Nanci or the flowers she did for my wedding. They were absolutely gorgeous, so very fresh and way exceeded my expectations. Before meeting Nanci I really didn't want many flowers, but after seeing her work and that the flowers didn't have to be boring, I was smitten. Thanks for all you did, Nanci!

Lisa · Married on 05/11/2014

Absolutely made my day perfect . Flowers were exactly what I I visioned and even better !! Nanci was a breathe of fresh air to work with she really went above and beyond. All my friends and family wanted to know who did my flowers, everyone said they were some of the best flowers they ever saw at a wedding. Two of my close friends that are getting married in the fall are using Atlanta wedding Florals!!!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Bianca · Married on 05/10/2014

I can't say enough great things about Nanci and Atlanta Wedding Florals. I found her through Living Social and was skeptical at first, but gave it a chance. I was so impressed with her; she hit 5's in every category. As a one woman team with a broad network she was able to provide me with top of the line service; she was always available via phone or email to answer all of my questions and make suggestions; she was very professional, but I also felt like I'd made a friend; the value of her product is crazy amazing and she's very resourceful which helps the value of her stretch a long way; and she was very flexible--I DIY'ed my centerpieces and had trouble the morning of the wedding and Nanci came to my rescue. I feel indebted to her in a BIG way and I'd hire her again in a heartbeat. My flowers were AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Andra · Married on 04/26/2014

Nanci did an excellent job with the flowers for our wedding, and we would recommend her in a heartbeat!! I admit we were skeptical when we bought the Livingsocial deal, but after meeting her we quickly realized what an amazing person and talented florist she is. We initially had a phone consultation and told her our vision, the type of flowers we would like, our wedding colors, venue location and all other details, and she made note of everything. As a result, she was overly prepared for our one-on-one consultation. She had prepared sample bouquets with the flowers we mentioned, with ribbons in our wedding color and vases to match the venue. We were very impressed with the presentation and her level of professionalism. She was open to all of our ideas, and also came up with other great creative ideas that we loved. Most florists we consulted before Nanci suggested we don't use hydrangeas because they do not last, but Nanci made us feel at ease. We trusted her 100% and she did not disappoint at all. Even a week after the wedding the flowers were still looking good!! We don't have enough words to express our appreciation for Nanci. She was so helpful and nice and went above and beyond to make our day special. She even threw in some extra decorations on the day of our wedding to make our centerpieces look better. She knew we had a hard time balancing the budget and our vision, but gave us exactly what we wanted, and we stayed within budget. That was a very nice surprise and just goes to show what a great person she is. Trust me, I am a very, very picky bride, but when I saw all the beautiful flower arrangements Nanci made for our wedding, I was blown away. We've got so many compliments for the flowers and all of our guests were impressed. We would definitely recommend Atlanta Wedding Florals for any kind of event and we cannot wait to use them again in the future!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Susan · Married on 03/15/2014

Nanci and I discussed different ideas, ways to cut back by using alternative flowers, and how to stretch our dollars. She was so much fun to work with! Everything was delivered early to the church and wedding venues, so we didn't have to worry about the flowers at all. She went above and beyond by including flowering branches from her yard and using leftover flowers for a huge impact! Everything she did was striking and lovely. So beautiful! Nanci is incredible!!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Sheail · event on: 12/24/2013

Did excellent job, very responsive and helpful and will definitely work with Nanci again.

Rashida · Married on 07/05/2013

Nanci was great when helping me choose flowers for my wedding! She is very personable and she enjoys what she does. She assisted me in matching my wedding colors to the bouquets for my wedding party and also provided lovely cake flowers. Overall Nanci has great customer service, she is definitely easy to negotiate with and takes the stress out of wedding day floral design and bouquets. She will call you back at anytime and works around your schedule, not just hers which I appreciated the most. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Beverly · Married on 07/04/2013

Nanci is one of a kind, I say that because she's an army of one and she was very professional when she did the floral arrangements for my Aunty wedding. She went above and beyond and even gave us more flowers for the wedding than we paid for. She was on time, the bouquets were beautiful! She brought our vision to life! Let me not forget to say that we found her on groupon and we were not too sure what we were going to get, but she made us a believer. Thank you again Nanci

Sent on 05/15/2014

Nancy was fabulous! Very warm and suggestive! My bouquet was even more beautiful than I thought it was! It is still in tact and is in a shadow box. All of the flowers were so well arranged!

Sent on 06/04/2014
  • User4205038 · 2+ years ago

The flowers at my daughter's wedding were absolutely beautiful, thanks to Atlanta Wedding Florals!
    We had a few ideas about what colors and flowers we wanted to use. At our first meeting Nanci surprised us with a variety of fresh flowers in our colors, which helped us visualize just how perfect the bouquets would be. She was organized and easy to talk to, and kept our budget in mind as she made suggestions about floral arrangements for the hall. Let me just say when the wedding day arrived, the flowers were stunning!
    I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 06/26/2014
  • User4191543 · 2+ years ago

Nanci was amazing to work with! With all the stress associated with planning a wedding, it is a pleasure to work with a vendor who makes things easy! In just one meeting we picked all the flowers and decor, she had samples prepared to show us and the day of everything was more beautiful than I could have hoped for! She is kind, professional, and talented. I recommend her to anyone and would use her again. (Did I mention she's reasonably priced?)

Sent on 06/21/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2012

Easy to work with, beautiful arrangements, no worries, consistent communication. Would definitely recommend. I got a great deal for my wedding. Thankful for her time and professionalism

Sent on 05/13/2014

Shellee · Married on 06/09/2012

We were so pleased with the work Nancy did for our daughter's wedding. She has great ideas, was willing to work within our budget, and the flowers were beautiful. We brought the flowers 2 hours away for an after party and they stayed beautiful through the trip down and for days afterward. I have recommended Atlanta Wedding Florals many times and would definitely encourage you to check them out.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Claudia · Married on 10/14/2011

My daughter and I visited 2 florist shops before we met Nancy. She creates her designs in her home, and when we arrived she had procured fabric that matched the bridesmaids dresses and made 4 different bouquets that she displayed in front of the fabric, giving us actual models of fresh flowers to discuss and compare. She took time to discover Biz's taste and created complex, interesting pieces of art with orange circus roses, electric blue delphinium, lilies, berries, feathery ferny sprigs, willow twigs...breath-takingly beautiful creations at the same price as the floral shops' boring ideas. When we left, Nancy gave the bouquets to Biz, over $100 of flowers, and we hadn't signed a contract yet. She is not only gifted but generous and kind. But be warned: we spent more money on flowers than we intended not because she was expensive, but because we couldn't resist her visions for our aisle chairs and archway over the gazebo. She has a wonderful, creative eye. But she also went above and beyond, sprinkling orange rose petals down the aisle. To our delight she surprised us with tiny orange vases with orange rose buds and berries the day of the wedding when she noticed we had forgotten some of the tables, and she gifted Biz with her throwing bouquet...all her own generosity. The leaf garland she applied to the cake table was gorgeous. The woman was a dynamo as she decorated the Payne-Corley House to perfection.

Sent on 01/31/2012
  • User7857702 · 1+ year ago

Nanci delivered exactly what I wanted and more! Her flowers are the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/01/2016

Nancy did my daughters bat mitzvah party and it was so beautiful and set the exact tone for the party we were hoping for. She worked within my budget and created center pieces that were both original and beautiful. I will definitely use her again for our next big event!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Sharlyn · Married on 11/14/2015

I trusted my wedding anniversary to her without having seen her work...she did a fabulous job. My event looked beautiful, eloquent and tastefully done with her fresh flowers and rose petals.

Sent on 02/22/2016