Atlanta Wedding Florals Reviews

Atlanta Wedding Florals 3
Atlanta Wedding Florals 4
Atlanta Wedding Florals 5

Chelsea · Married on 11/12/2016

Nanci was wonderful in so many ways to work with! She did our rehearsal and wedding, November 18 and 19th 2016 at Watershed on Peachtree and The Georgian Terrace. She was able to make that ball room at the Georgian Terrace look spectacular, all arrangements were beautiful and all my bridesmaids bouquest were so pretty and the perfect size! She totally understood my vision for my wedding and knocked it out of the ball park! I highly recommend Atlanta Wedding Florals!!!! I wish I could share picture of what she did for us.

Sent on 11/26/2016

karen · Married on 10/22/2016

Nanci did my daughter's wedding flowers on October 22, 2016. The flowers were beautiful. She stayed in our budget and provided fabulous flowers that everyone loved. Nanci gave us suggestions for the wedding ceremony, bouquets, and the table arrangements. It was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend Nanci. She is great.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

Nanci was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding! She is very attentive, responsive and professional! I had a blast working with her! Everything you need to help your big day to be less stressful.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Holly · Married on 10/01/2016

I absolutely LOVED the flowers Nanci provided for me on my wedding day. She was very responsive to text and email throughout the whole process. She had great ideas during our initial meeting, helped me navigate through the different types of flowers, and touched base leading up to my big day. I would definitely recommend Nanci and Atlanta Wedding Florals to any Atlanta area bride-to-be!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Addison · Married on 07/16/2016

When I met with Nanci, she was very personable and professional! She listened to my ideas and helped me create the bouquet of my dreams! She was by far, the most accommodating florist that I met with. I am so happy that I chose her to design the flowers for my wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

I absolutely love Nanci at Atlanta Wedding Florals. After visiting another florist, we called and scheduledo a consultation with Nanci. She asked for my daughter colors and I gave them to her over the phone. When we got to our initial meeting she had sample bouquets and styles ready for us. They were gorgeous. Throughout our meeting she was patient and listen to every thing we wanted. Her attention to details were superb. My daughter's wedding was absolutely beautiful. From the flowers on the cake, to the personalized monogram down the aisle to the beautiful arrangements on the chairs. It was all so perfect. I got several compliments on my daughter's and the bridesmaids bouquet. They were exquisite. I can go on and on talking about the work she did for us. I would definitely recommend her for anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Nanci is the best! So help, sweet, responsive, and reliable. Her work is amazing. She was so helpful in making things beautiful and perfect!

Sent on 02/18/2016

After Nancy did my sister's wedding three years ago, she was the one vendor I knew I would just have to book for my wedding. Her passion for what she does really pushes her to do a fantastic job-you can tell she genuinely cares about her clients and she does beautiful work. I sent her a few pictures from pinterest before our consultation, and she somehow managed to take the best parts I liked about each of those bouquets and combined them into the perfect mock-up of my bouquet-which she sent home with us! She just has that intuition and instinct to be able to make things beautiful. Nancy also really tries to keep the price low, which is much appreciated when planning a wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and I would 100% recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Shellee · Married on 12/12/2015

I highly recommend Nanci with Atlanta Wedding Florals. She has done both of my daughters weddings, one in June and one in December. Both were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. She was able to take ideas that my daughters had and bring them to fruition at a very reasonable price. She is very easy to work with and you will not be disappointed with her work.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Tika · Married on 11/01/2015

Nancy did such a wonderful job on my wedding flowers. My brooch bouquet was so beautiful that I wish I could have lasted forever. Nancy is very professional, she even sent me sneak pics of the flowers the day before. Very affordable with quality work. I highly recommend using her services.

Sent on 12/05/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2015

Nanci Altman of Atlanta Wedding Flowers, Inc. was professional yet warm. She was easy to work with and understood and anticipated my needs. Her bridal bouquets, corsages and boutenirs were beautiful and exceeded my expectations. I was very pleased with the quality of the service. Though affordable, quality was not sacrificed. I highly recommend this vendor and will cwrainly consider this firm again for my future floral needs.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2015

Nanci Altman and her firm, Atlanta Wedding Flowers, Inc. made my wedding day extra special. The arrangements were stunning and more beautiful than I had imagined. Nanci Altman was a pleasure to work with as she was professional yet warm. She understood and anticipated my needs. She made this process enjoyable and fun. While I found her service to be affordable, quality was not sacrificed and I HIGHLY recommend to Brides and others this company for your floral needs.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2015

This vendor was professional, yet warm. She anticipated and understood my needs. The flowers provided were a great value and we're more beautiful than I had imagined. While affordable, quality was not sacrificed. I highly recommend Atlanta Wedding Florals, Inc. and Nanci Altman for your floral needs.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Nelly · Married on 09/06/2015

I did not think I wanted flowers for my big day. I was on a tight budget and felt I could use the money elsewhere. However, after attending an event a few weeks before my wedding, I changed my mind. I wanted flowers. We reached out to several florists found on wedding wire and most were booked or required more than 10 days to be able to service our event. By the grace of the almighty, we came upon Atlanta Wedding Florals. We met with Nanci about 10 days before our wedding. Nanci was amazing. We gave her an idea of what we wanted and she was able to help us complete the vision. She also worked with us to stay within budget. I was not sure if she would be able to pull off the job due to the time constraints, but the day after our meeting, Nanci had already procured the necessary items to make my dream come true. She provided quality work to a stressed out bride. And we all know it is hard to please a frantic bride. I cannot sing her enough praises for her work. I totally recommend her.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Nanci did a wonderful job with the flowers for a luncheon I hosted for my mother-in-law! The guests could not stop talking about the colors and quality of the arrangements. I highly recommend Atlanta Wedding Florals.

Sent on 09/11/2015

paige · Married on 08/08/2015

Look no further.....Nanci Altman is AMAZING!!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Tope · Married on 07/19/2015

Nanci was a pleasure to work with, I had interviewed about 6 florist before I contacted her and I was blown away! She loves her job and it shows, she was so excited about different things that we could do and she took my ideas and improved on it beyond anything I could have imagined! She suggested so many lovely ideas, and had so many "extra" surprises and touches that I did not even pay for at the wedding. If you are looking for someone who is vested in what she does, loves it, and wants to make your vision the best it can be, go with her, you will not be disappointed! I wish I could include pictures of all the beautiful creations she made and all the extra things she did! She went above and beyond! Thank you Nanci!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Emily · event on: 06/26/2015

Nanci produces the most amazing bouquets. They are absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I had her do our wedding flowers and decor and everyone commented on how vibrant and fresh the flowers looked... Even for November!! My husband gets me bouquets from Nanci quite a lot just because he knows the quality will never disappoint. Then this June, my husband and I had a wedding photo re-shoot and she replicated the same bouquets I had at my wedding upon request. She was kind in asking exactly what I wanted and even called back several times to make sure she had everything right and all the colors. Not only are her arrangements phenomenal and her knowledge of colors and flowers indefinite, Nanci is just so sweet and easy to work with. She made me feel at ease even when I didn't know exactly what colors or flowers I wanted. She honed in by asking me really pin-point questions. Hands down, Nanci is the best florist I know! She will Not disappoint!!

Sent on 07/11/2015
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/19/2015

Nanci is amazing, wonderful, and gave me everything plus more than I could imagine for my day. Every single flower piece she created was beautiful; from the bouquets, table arrangements, ceremony decor, and more. It was all incredible and she is such an incredible person to work with.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Atlanta Wedding Florals's reply:

Love you Brittany!
  • futuremrsadams2014

Felicia · Married on 05/23/2015

Nanci was a pleasure to work with! I received rave reviews on my bouquet.

Sent on 06/11/2015

All I can say is WOW! Everything turned out better than I could of every dreamed of! Nanci is so professional, sweet and talented. The flowers were just perfect. Her arrangements for the reception made the room look flawless. The bridesmaid bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres were adorable- better than we discussed! My bouquet was breath taking. I wasn't sure what I wanted during the consultation but Nanci helped me choose flowers that she felt fit my theme. The bouquet was perfect – she nailed it! It was more beautiful than I every expected. The only sad part is the flowers couldn't last forever. I would absolutely...100% recommend Nanci for your wedding. I will be using her for any of my floral needs in the future.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Veronika · Married on 10/18/2014

Atlanta Wedding Florals is the best and easiest decision you will ever make! Nanci is a expert at listening to your wants and needs and designing the perfect flowers for your special day! Working with her was so easy and stress-free. I gave her my wishlist with some inspiration photos and she worked her magic. She goes above and beyond! She even went over the top and painted pine cones to match exactly what I wanted the table arrangements to look like! The bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnières and corsages for my wedding were breathtakingly beautiful. I was surrounded by beauty that day and I'm so excited to have chosen Atlanta Wedding Florals!!

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 10/12/2014

Nanci did such an amazing job on our flowers! I was blown away with how beautiful they looked!!! We received tons of compliments on how pretty the flowers turned our during our ceremony and reception. I would certainly recommend Nanci to anyone needing flowers!!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Tracy · Married on 10/03/2014

I am very pleased with the flowers from Atlanta Wedding Florala. I was referee to Nanci from a friend who used her for her wedding flowers. I was asking for a very specific flower- Picasso calla Lillie's. My brides bouquet was pure calla lilies. It was beautiful and classy. I asked for the bridesmaids to be a combination of roses Lillie's and other purple flowers. They were beautiful. She delivered them to the venue along with corsages and flowers for the men and flower girl flowers. Great job NAnci. I received ao many compliments on these flowers

Sent on 10/23/2014

Mary · Married on 09/20/2014

Nanci was amazing! She was very affordable and even delivered the flowers to my house the day of the event. They were beautiful! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/24/2014