Atlanta Photo Studio Reviews

6 | Auburn, GA

6 Reviews for Atlanta Photo Studio

ana · Married on 04/24/2010

I actually think they deserve 10 out of 5 stars! Carmen and James exceed expectations when it comes to quality of photos, professionalism, customer service, and flexibility in appointments. Not only are their photographs stunning to look at, but, as a couple who does not like to be the center of attention, they made both of us feel relaxed, comfortable and happy. We had the added hurdle of having to deal with thunderstorms / rain on our day, yet our wedding pictures are still radiant. They made a point to ask what additional photos we wanted, if they covered all our high priority pictures, and most importantly, were front and centered when they needed to be, and in cognito when we just wanted to have fun and enjoy the big day. I had red wine spilled on my dress, but was less worried about the atrocious event when I heard that they would remove the stain in all my photos. I highly recommend this team for your big day. I consider them my wedding angles!!!

Sent on 05/07/2010

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2009

Carmen and Jim were wonderful! They were very responsive to emails and phone calls. They met and talked with my husband and me several times to be sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. They were very flexible about meeting times, and they were a pleasure to work with. My entire wedding party and family still talks about how great they were and how they seemed to be everywhere! The photos turned out fabulous, and the highlight video they made makes my husband and me cry every time we watch it. You cannot beat the quality of their work for the price you pay. My husband even said that the money we spent for the entire package was worth it just for the highlight video alone! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/12/2009

Amy · Married on 04/11/2009

Jim and Carmen turned our wedding into a lifetime of memories with our wide array of images. We could not have been happier with any other photographer. They are so very professional and very personal. My husband I were very comfortable with both of them and will continue to use then for any of our photography needs. Jim and Carmen have become a part of us and we love them :).

Sent on 11/08/2009

Rhonda · Married on 03/21/2009

Very easy to plan scope of work and budget.
    Very easy to work with - nice and friendly. Always communicated promptly.
    Really enjoyed having them at the wedding.
    Great pictures!

Sent on 05/16/2009

terri · Married on 08/08/2008

Atlanta Photo Studio provided photography that I only dreamed of. They were professional, yet still kept the photos very personal. I would recommend them (and have) to everyone I know. The price was exceptional considering all of the work that was put into the photography session.

Sent on 04/15/2009

Lindsey · Married on 06/03/2006

Atlanta Photo Studio is the best new studio serving the Atlanta Area! They are professional, fun, and creative! I guarantee you will not be disappointed if you book with this Studio!

Sent on 04/16/2009