Athens Photo Booths Reviews

Athens Photo Booths 5
Athens Photo Booths 6
Athens Photo Booths 7

Natalie · Married on 05/16/2015

WOW! Annie Cheatham and the Athens Photo Booth team we're absolutely amazing at our wedding reception. They were so great to all of our guests and made sure everyone was having a blast! They put together a fabulous scrap book for us and looking back I'm so glad they did - some of our favorite pictures from the whole weekend are from the booth. Not even 24 hours after our event Annie sent us the link to view the files online and it was a perfect way to cure our "post wedding blues". Even though we were sad it was all over, we forever have these files to remind us of what a fun night we had. The props they provided we're hilarious, making the whole experience that much more fun!

Thank you Athens Photo Booths - we are SO happy we decided to use your services on our wedding day! : )

Much love,
    Natalie & Taylor Crosby

Sent on 06/30/2015

blaire · Married on 05/02/2015

I am beyond pleased with my experience! Athens Photo Booth professionals were very patient, helpful, and kind! Everyone loved all of the props and that they were able to take their photo strip home with them! The booth was definitely a hit!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Marisa · Married on 09/20/2014

Annie was an excellent communicator and responded to emails in a timely manner.
    She worked well with the wedding coordinator and the Georgia Club.
    Great service and very helpful with memory book opportunity.

Sent on 10/07/2014
  • Y

Yvaughn · Married on 09/13/2014

Athens Photo Booths was AMAZING!
    Annie did a wonderful job of keeping everyone happy and having fun at the photo booth.
    Her setup was top notch, the photo quality is great and you can fit a lot of people in the booth if you need too!
    I suggest doing the guestbook for your wedding through Annie, its something really special and is so fun to look through time and time again! If i did it all over again I would hire Athens photo booths and Annie for videography in a heart beat. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!! :D

Sent on 09/30/2014

Ali · Married on 09/06/2014

Annie is absolutely great! She is so professional, and one of the best vendors we worked with for our wedding. Unlike people involved with weddings, she was proactive and always reached out to us instead of us having to contact her. Everyone at our wedding thoroughly enjoyed our the booth, and it added an extra element of fun for everyone. I'd highly recommend Athens Photo Booths for your next event.

Sent on 10/14/2014

The Athens Photo Booths was so much fun and a real hit with all ages at my daughter's wedding reception! Some of the best money we spent!! The owner is delightful to deal with and was amazing running the booth. She was very helpful and patient. This was such a wonderful part of the reception. I highly recommend Annie and Athens Photo Booths and know they will add so much to whatever your next event might be!!

Sent on 07/24/2014

I am so glad that we choose Athens Photo Booth for our wedding! They were very accommodating, easy to contact, and very helpful in provided very specific details. I have already recommended them to my sister who is going to use them in her wedding this fall. Great choice for photo booth! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Nikki · Married on 05/18/2014

I could not have been more pleased with the service and prices of Athen's Photo Booths. I also used them for the videography aspect of my wedding. The photo booth was a wonderful hit at the wedding, everyone loved it and we got so many great pictures as keepsakes. I would suggest this for any and all events. GREAT SERVIC!!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Annie was FABULOUS! We were hesitant to spend the money on this wedding "non-essential," but in the end, it was my favorite thing! Our guests had a BLAST and so did we. Annie was on top of every detail, and I had literally nothing to worry about except signing a contract. I would recommend a photo booth and I would specifically recommend Athens Photo Booths.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2015

Athens Photo Booths were great to work with. They had everything set up and ready to go on time for guest to start taking photos. They quality of the photo strips were very good. My guest had a blast taking photos and being able to capture the moment. I love that we were able to get copies of all the photos as well. The staff were very professional and friendly.

Sent on 07/16/2015