Atelie by Terry Medeiros Design Reviews

5 Reviews for Atelie by Terry Medeiros Design

1 User photo

• Kathleen

Kathleen Landers · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly Recommend this Designer :) A rare gem on the South Coast.

Terry was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was meticulous, organized, and listened intently to all my wants and needs. Her design aesthetic was appreciated, as she really captured the theme of my wedding and even provided the files for me to use throughout other parts of my decor. She exceeded my expectations and finished everything in a timely manner meeting my deadline. I am so thrilled with the results!! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019

S. Lynch · Married on 05/31/2019

Mother of bride/groom

Very easy to work with and given lots of options. Quality of work is superb. I was thrilled with the final product and was pleased to send these invitations heralding my daughter’s and son’s upcoming nuptials.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Carla Fogaren · Married on 03/07/2018

Wonderful experience, exactly what we wanted

Terry is great to work with. She is very creative and really gave us more than we expected!
    I will be using her talent and services again

Sent on 05/07/2019

Carrie · Married on 07/19/2014

The wedding invitation queen!

Terry was incredible to work with. I knew I wanted something simple, yet unique and she was able to deliver that effortlessly for us. Our invitations were absolutely stunning and tastefully designed. They had a gorgeous shimmery cardstock, a nice fun print to add some detail (but not overdone), and a cute little ribbon tying it all together. She provided proofs as well to make sure everything was to our liking and even assisted with postage to ensure they would be mailed based on their weight. If you are looking for something beautiful and simple, look no further. Terry is your lady!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Rebekah Christofi · Married on 07/24/2011

Very Pleased!

Our wedding invitations were beautiful and EXACTLY what we wanted! I was so pleased with how they turned out! : )

Sent on 04/13/2019

Atelie by Terry Medeiros Design's reply:

Thank you Becca, you where one of my first weddings too....you and Steve are an amazing couple and I so enjoyed working on the invitations with you....and hearing all about your plans.