ATB DJ And Photo Booth Reviews

30 Reviews for ATB DJ And Photo Booth

1 User photo

ATB DJ And Photo Booth 1

Paul · Married on 09/05/2014

Norman was very professional and accommodating. He was friendly and offered a personal touch to our wedding reception. We had some family health issues arrive during our planning and were VERY late sending him some much needed information (3 days before the wedding). He took it in stride and gave us everything we asked for and more. The photo booth was a great success and his wife kept the booth running smoothly and efficiently. They were both very sweet and helpful. I would recommend his services highly to anyone in the OC area looking for a great DJ and more. Thanks Norm for making our day extra special.

Paul and Annie

Sent on 09/13/2014

Victoria · Married on 05/10/2014

At my wedding, he played great music and was very open to changes. He was well prepared and organized which gave me piece of mind. I was very confident before the wedding and was even more pleased with his service after the wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2014
  • User4186392 · event on 12/19/2013

DJ Norm has the best selection of music and a great sound system. He played every request we asked.

Sent on 06/19/2014

LeAnn · Married on 06/13/2015

Mullinex Photo Booth was an amazing addition to our daughter's wedding. They came prepared for anything that could pose a problem. Our ceiling was too low and so they quickly set up a back drop and were ready for photo taking. I actually would have preferred this to a booth after seeing how people in line were all helping one another with props. It made the line time go by more quickly. We could not have been more happy. A family ran business- and they really do work as a family- even the kids help with the business. They were well behaved through out the entire evening. The photos were all great quality and the special personalized borders are an enhanced option- and so worth it. Mr Mullinex took it upon himself to take aerial shots of our beach wedding- from his 22nd floor reception location. What a bonus !!! They are great shots and it really meant so much to us. We cannot say enough good things about this family owned and ran business. No need to shop around- you will get more than your money's worth if you hire them !!!

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 07/04/2015

3.6
      2.5
      2.0

Pros: Great price. Nice man who responds to your emails quickly. I went with his lowest package and that included some dance floor lighting.

Cons: Did not get the entrance/intro music correct for my bridal party which was upsetting bc I picked special surprise songs for my parents. Brought his wife and two kids with him-and his children are in many of my photos which is frustrating. Did not play any of the guest requested songs. Made no announcements that I requested, except one and no one heard it because he didnt talk loud enough nor would he attempt to garner any attention first. He was very basic and added zero fun or excitement into the evening the way you expect.

Sent on 08/06/2015

ATB DJ And Photo Booth's reply:

We take great pride in trying to please every Bride and their guest.
    1. We arrive at the venue made contract with the manger and set up in the indoor assigned location. We were schedule to be out on the beach but due to the weather forecast was told by the manager and wedding planner we would be indoors.
    2. After setting up I received a voice mail from the bride sounding very up set at the wedding planner and venue manger for having moved everything indoors. The venue manager said once they moved outside they will not be allowed back into the venue hall, I responded with an offer to leave all my DJ equipment setup inside and have my son keep the an eye on it & keep beach theme music playing. And setup another DJ setup out on the beach about a block away and get in as much of the event in as possible. The radar was showing a line of thunder storms coming our way. (we made both the ceremony and cocktail hour happen out on the beach as the Bride had wish - then the storms arrived) I know the bride was not happy about her reception having to be inside but I can't control the weather. We were only contracted for one set up in one location but provided a second DJ set up for FREE!
    3. Every song was played for the entrance (in the order provided) and on reception form. I still worked in the few request that were made. Also every announcement was made as requested on the form. Some of them twice! 4. The venue manager was so impressed with the way we handled the event he asked us for a stack of Business cards to give out to future clients. 5. At the end of the evening the Bride express that she was pleased with was us. She was still very angry with the wedding planner & weather.
    6. When my children 10 &11 assist
    They sit quietly behind the DJ booth with me or leave with my wife and return at the end of the event however due to the severe storms they had stay and help move equipment to and from the beach