At Your Service Events Planner LLC Reviews

40 | Chevy Chase, MD

40 Reviews for At Your Service Events Planner LLC

Janice Basham · Married on 08/19/2019

Connie Amos-Parsons Events Planner LLC

Connie did an amazing job planning our summer vacation to the Grand Pineapple Resort in Negril Jamaica. She booked a fabulous all inclusive beachfront cottage for us. We enjoyed swimming, shopping, snorkeling and a Booze Cruise around the island. We had an Awesome time. Contact Connie for your next dream vacation.

Sent on 09/09/2019

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

Janice I’m so happy you and James had a fantastic time! I knew you would love Grand Pineapple Resorts and Negril Jamaica! Thank you for booking your honeymoon with me and if I can assist you in the future please contact me!

Janice · Married on 12/03/2018

Connie Amos Parsons was my instructor for Fine Tuning Your Entrepreneurial Skills. She is an excellent instructor and she is very informative. Connie has a wealth of knowledge about event planning. She has a passion for wedding planning. After completing her class I am looking forward to becoming an ABC member.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Thema · Married on 09/22/2018

Ms. Connie at At Your Service Events Planner, was one of our vendors for the Connections for Weddings "A Salute to A Star Among Stars" Military Wedding Giveaway . She was helpful with weekly calls and emails to make sure task were being handled and sharing valuable wedding prep info. We couldn't have had our dream wedding day realized without her. We so appreciate the generosity that was shown to us as a military couple. I would recommend At Your Service Events Planner if you’re looking for a wedding planner/coordinator.

Sent on 12/05/2017

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Thema and Jay for your great review and for allowing us to share your day. It was my dream and vision to honor a deserving military wedding couple and give back for all that you do for our country. I wish you and Jay all the love and happiness in the world. God bless.

JESSICA · Married on 04/07/2018

Connie Amos-Parsons is an amazing event planner. It has been a pleasure working with her. She is a detail-oriented individual with such great ideas. She is always looking to teach and mentor new event planner in the wedding industry.

Sent on 04/12/2018

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your kind review. It's a pleasure working with you. I enjoy mentoring and helping wedding planners become more successful in their careers.

Scarlette · Married on 11/10/2017

At Your Service Events Planner, LLC. did a phenomenal job at putting this wedding together. The decorations were beautiful, the venue was elegant, and the caterers were very pleasant. It is obvious that the wedding planner, Connie, put a lot of time and effort to make sure everything went smoothly. It was a pleasure working as staff for her company. I look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 11/14/2017

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

I appreciate your very nice review Scarlette. Your assistance in Thema and Jay's wedding was very helpful. It was a pleasure overseeing our team of 5 wedding planners.

christa · Married on 11/10/2017

Connie is a very enthusiastic and devoted planner

Sent on 11/24/2017

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

Christa and Keecha it was a pleasure working with you at Thema and Jay's wedding. You both did an awesome job! I look forward to using your design and decor services!

Annette · Married on 10/02/2017

Connie and her staff lead a team of wedding professionals for a military wedding giveaway sponsored by Connections for Weddings. Her determination was lead by losing her brother inservice. She took charge and never looked back. Although it is sometimes difficult to get 15 professionals heading in the same direction, she never let that sway her. She had a mission and she stayed the course. As the founder of Connections for Weddings I truly appreciate all her and her team did to make our first giveaway event a success.
    Annette Lindsey
    Founder of Connections for Weddings LLC

Sent on 11/12/2017

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Annette for your review! I truly enjoyed the experience of working on this wedding with such wonderful colleagues. I know Thema and Jay are very happy with our work.

Katisha · Married on 09/01/2017

Connie is the most professional and knowledgeable wedding professionals that I have ever worked with. her attention to detail in remarkable. Connie is always willing to go the extra mile to help. I appreciate you Connie!

Sent on 09/11/2017

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

Thanks Katisha! I appreciate you too and look forward to a continued working relationship with The Kreative Firm!

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2017

I am absolutely amazed at the level of detail and professionalism! I know I'm in good hands with Connie and her team. Thank you for all you do!

Sent on 12/05/2017

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

Thank you Ashley for your wonderful review! It's always a pleasure to work for you and Keffer Hall. I look forward to your Open House and renovations. I will definitely refer my wedding and corporate clients to your beautiful, scenic intimare venue.

Bobby · Married on 03/18/2017

I would certainly recommend AYS to anyone needing a travel agent. Mrs. Connie was very easy to work with, flexible, accommodating and responsive to any concerns we had.

Sent on 05/05/2017

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Bobby and Jennifer! I enjoyed working with you. I wish you much happiness and a wonderful life.

Benjamin · Married on 12/31/2016

Connie and the team at AYS are gold star all the way. I teamed with her for a wedding and they are the absolute best planners to work with bar none

Sent on 12/14/2016

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

Thanks for your nice review! We always appreciate receiving feedback on our services. Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year!

Jamie · Married on 10/08/2016

Connie was fantastic. She was always a phone call away if I needed her; she's full of great ideas, and she made our wedding day truly come to life. Even though we were outside in a tent, in a hurricane, Connie made sure none of that mattered and that we had the best time imaginable. She is great.

Sent on 12/01/2016

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

Jamie you were a joy to work with. I am very happy I met you and had the opportunity to help make your dream wedding come true. Your family, bridal party and guests were awesome. I will never forget your wedding on my birthday that all your guests sang Happy Birthday to me! Teary-eyed!

Tom · Married on 06/28/2016

Connie has planned several Sandals vacations for us and has always been amazing. This year for our anniversary at Sandals Royal Bahamian on June 28 we were surprised with a bottle of champagne compliments of Connie. She's gone out of her way to contact the resorts and airlines on our behalf when there has been any problems or questions and resolved all of them satisfactorily. Connie is a gem and we highly recommend her to anyone who want to have a great trip and honeymoon at Sandals!
    Mary & Tom

Sent on 12/26/2016

Jade · Married on 05/21/2016

I only needed a planner for the Day Of the Wedding but she did so much more than expected! She also gave me the names of hair and makeup that did an AMAZING job! I have some family members that are tough to deal with and she was very professional about it. She was very friendly and easy to work with. Any time i had a question or concern about anything she was always there! Well worth the price!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

Jade thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure meeting you and working for you. Beautiful and nice couple!

Connie with At Your Service Event Planner is phenomenal to work with. With her true professionalism, she coordinates and executes plans for various events. She makes sure that she is looking at all aspects of the event and areas that would otherwise not be covered. Within a team setting, Connie, as the leader, excels at managing ideas and streamlining them for the best results and not just the result of one person or another.

In addition to her excellence at events and fundraisers, her setups for wedding events are great! She is fast and efficient at setting up her booths at events, very knowledgeable in what she is speaking to and polite when working with couples. I have seen her work in booths at Belk, at wedding events at vineyards and other times to ensure that they are the best that they can be. Connie is phenomenal to work with!

Sent on 12/24/2015

Judy · Married on 12/18/2015

This letter is to recommend Sis. Connie Amos-Parsons for one of the Wedding Wire Awards on behalf of Hill City Associates. Sis. Parsons worked tirelessly from September, 2015 to December 18, 2015, to make the Hill City Dinner and Dance Fundraiser a success. She contacted numerous vendors to be a part of this celebration, purchased additional decorations for the tables, dealt with the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control so that participants could bring alcoholic beverages on the premises, purchased the big prize for the night, contracted with the caterer for the night, and negotiated with American Legion for the use of their building.
    Through her unending commitment, Hill City Associates received its’ 501(c) 3 status in February 2016 and in May, 2016, Hill City Associates presented a $300.00 scholarship to a High School Senior and a check for $100.00 to a Senior Citizen to help with their medicine or doctor bill.
    Sis. Parsons is a very committed, energetic woman and always does her best when a task is presented to her.
    Sincerely,
    Judy L. Ferguson

Sent on 12/20/2016

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Sis Ferguson. It was a privilege being able to help Hill City Associates achieve its 501c3 status and goal of becoming a nonprofit charitable organization to help with the needs of HS Seniors ando seniors in need. Happy Holidays.

Melissa · Married on 12/01/2015

I have worked together with Connie, owner of At Your Service Events Planner in the past on different events. Connie is someone you can trust to plan and execute your big day. Not only does she have the experience under her belt but she genuinely cares for her brides and makes sure they get exactly what they want on their big day. If you want your big day to be flawless, I highly recommend At Your Service Events Planner!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Connie and her team planned my wedding and it was awesome! They made my special day into everything I wanted. Connie helped me pick out other vendors and helped me shop for all the decorating decor I needed. She was there for every step of the way and I will definitely call her to plan future events for me.

Sent on 12/22/2015

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you as our client and look forward to helping you in the future.

At Your Service provided the decorations for our Sweet Briar College March Mixer, a Great Gatsby themed 20s dance. The decor was beautiful, and a great value for our Student Activities budget. Many thanks to Ms. Connie and her team for their professionalism and creativity in transforming the conference center. We will definitely call on you again.

Sent on 12/21/2015

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

We appreciate your nice review. We enjoyed working with staff and students and will be happy to help you if you need us for any event in the future.

Evelyn · Married on 08/23/2014

October 16, 2014

On behalf of our Company, Dodson Pest Control, I want to thank Connie Amos-Parsons for the tremendous support you gave to us recently for our 70th Anniversary celebrations. You were extremely committed for all four events we had planned at each different amusement and water parks and we could not have had a better result for our celebrations.

If anyone should need a reference in the future, please feel free to contact me personally.

Regards,

DODSON BROS. EXTERMINATING CO., INC.
    /s/ Bert Dodson, Jr. President/CEO

Sent on 10/27/2014

On behalf of Bert Dodson, Jr. and all of us at Dodson Pest Control, we want to thank you for the outstanding job you performed as the events planner for our 70th anniversary picnic celebrations. It was quite a challenge to establish contacts and coordinate events at the four locations of Massanutten, Kings Dominion, Carowinds and Wet n’ Wild, but you came through for us with flying colors! All of our Dodson Pest Control team members, their families and friends had a great time! Special thanks to you and your staff for being very professional, friendly and dedicated. Dodson Pest Control highly recommends you, Connie! All best with your future event planning!

Al Augustine

Sent on 10/08/2014

Excellent team! We had the pleasure of working with At Your Service Events Planner at a rehearsal dinner and they were very organized, punctual, professional and pleasant to guests and vendors. They went the extra mile to assure their clients were satisfied and the event was successful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Connie Amos-Parsons was exactly what I needed at one of the most stressful times in my life. I would not have had a clue as to what vendors to use for our needs for the wedding - it was not at an established venue. She not only saved me so much money after looking over existing contracts, but introduced me to so many wonderful vendors/people that saved me additional time and money. She kept my daughter on track with her timeline - my daughter resides in another city and calmed my nerves so many times. At the very last hours before the wedding she picked up items at my request that I could not get out to get - she never complained. I could go on and on - but let me just say, no one should consider having a wedding without a wedding planner and I would certainly recommend Connie to anyone.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Christina · Married on 05/03/2014

Great service! Worked great around my schedule and was able to meet all my needs! Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Christina · Married on 04/19/2014

We are so grateful and thankful for Connie Parsons and her team! They were fantastic and made our wedding day the most incredible day ever! I had several last minutes changes and requests. Ms. Parsons and her team adapted well, showed up early to make these changes and also stayed late to assist where needed. It was indeed a very long day. The entire wedding staff were professional, courteous and such a joy to work with. Not a lot impresses my mother and she was so impressed by their services. My husband, father and guests were also pleased and raved about the fantastic service of Ms. Parsons and her staff. Ms. Parsons and her team went beyond the call of duty to make our day a memorable occasion! The decorations, table/flower arrangements and setup were absolutely fabulous! During the wedding preparation, Ms. Parsons also took time out of her schedule to help me select my vendors who were also fabulous! Ms. Parsons was EXTREMELY patient with me and answered all my questions. Way to go Ms. Parsons! I will highly recommend her services, At Your Services Event Planning for wedding planning services. Thanks soooo... much for making my day so special, despite my last minute changes and requests.

Sent on 05/07/2014