At Last Event Planning Reviews

55 | Valencia, CA

55 Reviews for At Last Event Planning

Jasmine · Married on 06/28/2014

Couldn’t have done it without them. They do a walkthrough of the venue & attend your rehearsal to better familiarize themselves of the area & your wedding party. They always checked up on us & our wedding party. They were always prepared & came well equipped with an emergency wedding day kit! It wasn’t until that day that I found out the entrance to our reception was under construction so our guests were being rerouted. But they came prepared directions for everyone!

Here's what's tough. I gave them parking passes to pass out at the hotel to vendors & the wedding party since everyone was driving on their own to the ceremony. Not all of them were passed out. Our hope was for none of our vendors or party to pay for parking, but that didn’t happen. The groom even had to call to get a parking pass while he was downstairs. He didn’t wait long, & not that big of a deal, but that shouldn’t happen. I thought the passes were handed out first thing. So when I found out the day after the wedding that they weren’t used, I thought I could maybe get my money back since I had already paid for them. I had texted Dianne where she had placed them & but they were left at the reception. I was upset because like I said I had left detailed instructions to place everything that belonged to the bride & groom in the mothers car. This did not happen; mostly everything was but not everything. So not only did our people have to pay for parking, but I also had to pay for those passes. I was out another couple hundred $.

I also noticed after the ceremony was over, Dianne was missing. She was supposed to help call out names for portraits but no one could find her. Instead my MOH had to do it. It wasn’t until the end, I saw her on the side watching my MOH calling out names. That was the most stressful part of my day & I think having the coordinators there would have helped.

All in all, I have mixed emotions. Nothings perfect but looking at the big picture, I think they did great!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Judy · Married on 05/17/2014

4.2

Dianne and Candice were my "Day of Wedding" coordinators and I was very happy and impressed with their professionalism and service. At our first meeting they came prepared with a two page checklist and questionnaire regarding our wedding plans for the day and things to think about that I was not even aware of. I really love how they both listened to what we wanted for our wedding. Ours was not a very traditional one and they did everything to make it happen the way we wanted it. On the day of, it was great to have both of them because Dianne was at my ceremony while Candice was able to be at the reception site to make sure everything ran smoothly which it did. I highly recommend " At Last Event Planning" for your upcoming nuptials. You're definitely in good hands!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Amy · Married on 09/08/2007

3.5
      3.0

Great Wedding planner for what I needed!

Sent on 01/09/2008

At Last Event Planning's reply:

Thank you!

Manuel · Married on 10/11/2014

2.8
      2.0
      2.5

Dianne was hired as a "Day of Coordinator" for our wedding. What we needed Dianne to do was to coordinate the vendors, help set up the venue/reception hall, keep us on schedule and handle the parking vouchers for our guests. Dianne is very organized and friendly, she coordinated the vendors and helped set up where her help was needed. Where she really didn't shine was keeping us on track. After the ceremony most of the guests were waiting around not knowing that the reception was just down the hall from the ceremony and as it turns out our photographer was taking charge and keeping us on track for pictures before and after the reception. Another issue was that a lot of the guests never got their parking vouchers and ended up paying for parking which was unfortunate. I think Dianne needs more work on taking initiative and just more experience.

Sent on 10/29/2014

At Last Event Planning's reply:

After the ceremony we told each guest to head on back up the elevator for cocktail hour in the reception room, and explained where that was as well. During dinner we handed out the park validation stickers to each table, and those that forgot their parking pass in their car, we had given them a sticker with the backing still attached so they could place it on their parking pass when they got to their car. We even went around a second time later to see if anyone had forgotten, the extras were placed in your room in the envelope that was provided.

michael · Married on 12/12/2008

2.4
      1.0
      2.0
      3.5
      3.0

While ths vendor was affordable to our budget, I think we should have shopped around some more. When we asked for the vendor to do something, it got done in a timley manner, however my wife and I both feel like we had to ask for to much to get done. We expected a little more initiative and more organization skills. Anyways if your looking to save a buck then this may be the vendor to go to, just dont have high expectations.

Sent on 12/29/2008