At First Click Photography Reviews

41 | Bridgeport, CT

41 Reviews for At First Click Photography

Deirdre · Married on 09/23/2017

Did a great job capturing all our special moments on video. Great quality, and quick to get the footage back. Very creative. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Mark · Married on 09/22/2017

Amazing work everything I could ask for.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2017

Paul was an absolute dream to work with. He jumped in with less than 2 weeks’ notice before my wedding, after my original photographer bailed on me, exactly 14 days out. Honestly, I think it was all a blessing in disguise! Paul was professional, creative, and fun to work with. He also worked very well alongside my videographer. He brought a second shooter so I have lots of photos of both my ladies, and my groom and groomsmen getting ready before the ceremony. He was careful to capture the specific moments that I requested ahead of time, and worked with our surroundings to come up with some really unique and special shots. In just two weeks he sent me nearly 500 edited photos! I can’t believe how quickly and beautifully they were done. If I ever need a photographer again in the future, I will DEFINITELY be calling Paul again.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Pravita · Married on 08/12/2017

Over all excellence. We are extremely satisfied!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Sergio · Married on 08/05/2017

The jobs you guys did was exceptional. Hands down. I highly vouch for you guys at any type of event. Great pictures, service, and hospitality. My brother and sister in law were ecstatic, and so were we, who were part of this special day.

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Esther

Esther · Married on 08/05/2017

Love our pictures!! We will for sure use Paul and his crew!!! Great value!

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • Z

Zwindarie · Married on 07/15/2017

Absolutely love are pictures, he's very professional , highly recommend !

Sent on 08/02/2017

Maryn · Married on 06/30/2017

Paul is an awesome photographer, he makes you feel very comfortable and has a great creative eye. I highly recommend him!

Shina · Married on 06/25/2017

Amazing experience with At First Click Photography! They really listened and paid attention to every detail that I've requested, to really capture the moments I wanted. Thank you so much for captivating a story through photos. I truly appreciate your work, wil most definitely use them again.

Paul · Married on 06/10/2017

As the Owner of At First Click, and having the privilege of having my team photograph my own wedding... It was absolutely amazing. Vinny our second shooter has over 30 years of experience. We had so much fun, and of course the pictures came out stunning! I am extremely picky and I would not choose anyone else for our big day! At First Click ALL THE WAY!!!!

Sally · Married on 11/05/2016

I just have to say, Paul is awesome. As soon as we saw his work we were sold and after meeting with him I knew we were in good hands. He is professional, extremely talented, and also made us comfortable throughout the entire process. He did a phenomenal job with our engagement and wedding photos and we never once questioned whether we made the right decision. Our wedding photos are amazing, he captured every special moment of that day as well as so many great candid moments. He truly went above and beyond. We have received endless compliments and to be able to relive our wedding day through our photos is truly the best gift anyone could've given us. Thank you, Paul and everyone over at At First Click Photography! Definitely one of the best.

John and Mary · Married on 09/10/2016

We booked Paul for our wedding this September, and I could not have been happier! He has as way of not only taking absolutely stunning photos - but capturing each moment in such a beautiful way. He captured so many moments that would normally be forgotten . I could not have been happier - He was always extremely professional, was very efficient, and got us both our engagement photos, as well as wedding photos in a very quick amount of time. I have already and will continue to recommend him to anyone! THANK YOU At First Click for helping us always remember the most special day of our lives, in SUCH a beautiful way!

Doreen · Married on 07/16/2016

Professional and gifted. Made our day that much more special.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/19/2015

Amazing! They did my son's, and 2 off my nieces weddings!! Professional, and on time!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Jacob · event on: 06/11/2015

Very accommodating to my needs and flexible in bringing my vision to the screen. I would/have recommended to friends and associates alike

Craig · Married on 08/11/2018

Paul at first click is great. We recently did our engagement photos and we had a great time. He was very professional and made the whole shoot a pleasant experience. Plus the photos came out excellent. Well and truly would recommend him!!

Sent on 07/13/2018