At Bear Tree Reviews

4 | Pittsburg, NH

4 Reviews for At Bear Tree

Kendra · Married on 09/04/2016

Every bride wants their wedding day to be perfect, and I am fortunate enough to be able to say that it was even better than I could ever have imagined! At Bear Tree's venue is right on 1st Connecticut Lake which is beautiful in it's own right. We were fortunate enough to have perfect weather...something completely out of everyone's control. If you're looking for a private location ( I didn't want to get married somewhere that random people could walk by and stare) with a venue that is very prompt at responding to questions/concerns and willing to do what has to be done to make your day perfect, this is the right choice! As other reviews have mentioned, Chantal really makes the process as pain free as possible, to the point that even friends and family commented ahead of time that I didn't seem one bit anxious, concerned worried, etc. She kept everyone in line for the ceremony and helped make sure the reception went the way we envisioned. All the people who work At Bear Tree know each other and work well together. The food was amazing. The atmosphere was great. We spent the whole weekend at the venue and the cabins were clean and comfortable and the grounds were fun-fire pit, games and kayaks. It was exactly what I was looking for, thanks again for everything, At Bear Tree!

Sent on 09/30/2016

At Bear Tree's reply:

Thank you Kendra & Mike! We enjoyed being part of your very special day! We're so happy that you have a great time and your wedding was just what you envisioned! Thank you for choosing us to help you with your day and we look forward to your return visits!
    The very best to you both!
    Thank you from all of us At Bear Tree!
    Chantal Carney
  • Amanda & Michael

Amanda · Married on 07/11/2015

At Bear Tree, was my dream venue , and my dream wedding. Everything I had pictured I was able to have at Bear Tree. I did not have to make a single sacrifice!! Chatal, the Event Coordinator, found a way to make EVERYTHING that I wanted/ needed t make my day special happen. She never said "NO" if there was something that hadn't been tried at the venue before, she found way t try and made it happen. My mother was also heavily involved in the Pre Party and Post party planning for our Wedding WEEKEND as it turned out, and Chatal always responded to my anxious, nervous, stressful Mom with a graceful patience, and fund that every one of her neurotic needs were met too. Essentially, Chantal is what makes a wedding at Bear Tree so do able. The scenery and the grounds make it so easy to fall in love with, for the couple and the guests- But Chantal makes the entire process of planning your dream wedding at the beautiful location, a reality. I have ZERO regrets! I want an anniversary party back here every year!

Sent on 09/28/2015

At Bear Tree's reply:

Hello Michael and Andrea! Thank you so much for you kind words and for sharing your wedding with us! I personally appreciate your comments, but I have to give credit to the owners, John and Georgie Lyons, for allowing me to do what I love and that's make brides, grooms and families happy! I will be sure to pass along your review to our staff, they will be thrilled to hear that your day was everything you wanted it to be! The very best to you both and please come and see us again! From all of us At Bear Tree and me! Chantal

Jennifer · Married on 07/19/2014

Bear Tree hosted our wedding back in July 2014. We had a very large wedding of 250 people; however, Bear Tree was able to manage this with a sense of ease. They were very accommodating and flexible. Everything went above and beyond what we could have ever expected. The food was cooked perfectly - from the hors d'oeuvres to the main course. Everyone at Bear Tree treated us like family. It was truly a spectacular day and I would highly recommend using Bear Tree for any event or staying in their amazing lodging choices.

Sent on 02/02/2015

At Bear Tree's reply:

Hello Jennifer and Steve! Thank you so much for sharing your very special day with us! We had a great time working with the family to make your day just what you envisioned! Thank you for the wonderful review and Best Wishes you all!
    Chantal

Alisha · Married on 08/31/2013

Thanks to Bear Tree and Chantal their event planner, our wedding reception was absolutely amazing! All of the staff were very helpful and very attentive to all of our guests. It was a beautiful location, one that everyone who attended will remember!

Sent on 10/15/2013

At Bear Tree's reply:

Thank you Alisha and Josh! You and your families were wonderful to work with and we had a great time as well! Thank you for choosing to share your special day with us and for your review. Please come and see us again soon, we'd love to have you! Best wishes Newlyweds!
    Chantal