Asteria Photography Reviews

33 | Columbus, OH

33 Reviews for Asteria Photography

Rachel · event on: 06/08/2012

I've worked with Asteria Photography several times, with both Caroline and Dan, and they are wonderful to have around! I'm so glad they commemorated my graduation with professional quality photos. They really know how to capture exactly what I look for in great photography (they make me look really good, of course). Most noteworthy, though, is Caroline's enthusiasm! I've never felt more comfortable and confident in front of a camera. I'd choose no one else for when my wedding comes.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Karie · Married on 06/02/2012

We can't even begin to properly express our complete gratitude, to Asteria Photography, for the gift they gave us, in our gorgeous pictures! Caroline and Dan have a unique talent of capturing who the person or couple is, in each of their shots; when we admire our pictures, we see ourselves and the beautiful qualities that define our relationship. Furthermore, Dan and Caroline bring loads of creativity and passion, to each session. There's too many phenomenal things to say, about Asteria Photography, so we will say, we will be forever thankful that we chose Asteria to capture the joy of our relationship and its growth, and we will continue to choose them, over the years, to capture our special moments.

Sent on 07/04/2012
  • User2571110 · event on: 03/15/2012

Asteria Photography was a great choice for me, especially as a struggling college student in a performance major. I needed some professional headshots ASAP and Caroline was great about meeting with me that week and getting me my pictures within 24 hours of shooting them! I couldn't believe how quickly she was able to get them edited and returned to me! They were beautiful, creative and more versatile than I was expecting--which was great! The whole experience was wonderful and completely affordable and Caroline is extremely friendly, open and approachable. I recommend this studio to everyone!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Allison · Married on 01/28/2012

Caroline is so energetic and fun to work with. She has an amazingly artistic eye and a great sense for capturing details and mood. She is so personable and willing to shoot as many pictures as possible to be sure she ends up with great products! We are so thrilled with our pictures and look forward to using Asteria for other important life events! Thanks Caroline!

Sent on 01/30/2012

Bernard · Married on 01/28/2012

Caroline was very positive and fun to work with. The pictures are simply beautiful. Great work!

Sent on 02/02/2012
  • I

Brenda · Married on 01/21/2012

Caroline was outstanding. Super friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic! Photos done by Asteria will be done by a professional who loves to take pictures. The enthusiasm is probably what motivates them to work super hard and fast. You're pictures will be turned over to you before you know it! Caroline was also very patient and encouraging for those of us who are a little shy around the camera for the first time.

Sent on 01/23/2012

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2011

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Caroline and Dan at Asteria Photography as our wedding photographers! They were able to capture every important detail of our wedding as well as hundreds of priceless candid moments of our special day. By the time we returned from our honeymoon they had several hundred photos edited and ready for us! They were both professional and personable throughout the whole day and we could not have hoped for a better team to shoot our wedding! We recommend Asteria Photography to all of our friends and family members because they did such an amazing job!

Sent on 07/26/2012

A · event on: 08/28/2011

I had my daughters' senior pics done by Caroline. She spent extra time with us helping choose clothing and makeup. We spent most of the afternoon downtown and in the Park of Roses. Caroline made my daughter feel very comfortable and the portraits turned out more beautiful than I ever expected. I would recommend this studio to everyone in need of any portraits or occasion.

Sent on 07/25/2012