Aster Studio Reviews

22 | Spring City, PA

22 Reviews for Aster Studio

22 Aster Studio Reviews

Rikki · Married on 05/23/2015

Jessica was amazing to work with on my save the dates! I needed two completely different ones because I am getting married in Charleston, South Carolina and having my reception here, in Lancaster, PA. I presented Jessica with a couple ideas that I had, my colors, and she helped me to pick out the papers and envelopes. She got started on my proofs right away. I could not believe how quickly she was able to design each save the date! She was also very patient with me as I changed my mind on a few aspects of each. Planning a wedding can be quite stressful, especially on two separate dates and Jessica made this aspect of my wedding very smooth and super easy! I cannot wait to see the final products and I will definitely being using Aster Studio for my invitations and future needs! Thanks again, Jessica!

Stephanie · Married on 05/02/2015

Jessica was simply fantastic! I can't say enough good things about her. She was super fast with every aspect, responding to emails immediately, getting proofs done super quick & getting everything finalized & ordered right away. She was incredibly patient and flexible in person and via email - we changed our minds and some details more than once and she was always understanding & accommodating (did I mention this was all while being pregnant!? I can't imagine being so patient without the extra hormones, so this woman is a saint!). Most importantly, she was always so sweet and of course she is crazy talented! We could not have been happier with how everything turned out - it was perfect! We will definitely use her again & will recommend her to everyone!

Tracey · Married on 11/08/2014

Aster studio took all the stress out of the invitation process. Jessica not only provided me with gorgeous invitations and place cards she provided me with excellent advise and etiquette! I will use her for any stationary needs I could ever have! I could not have done this with out her!!

Working with Aster Studio for my wedding invitations was. Amazing. Jessica is a talented person and works with you smoothly on your project. It was a great experience!

Aster studio was great to work with. They were organized and professional. Made the whole process smooth. Loved my invitations.

Dana · Married on 10/26/2014

Jessica is amazing to work with! I wish I could rate her higher than a 10 :) Her invitations are one of a kind, which is just what we wanted for our wedding invitations. She was extremely accommodating with what we wanted as well. She got back to me super quick, and always had the proofs right away.
    I would tell anyone looking for invitations (for any event) to see Jessica at Aster Studio! :)

Carole · Married on 09/13/2014

Aster Studio always responded immediately to any questions I had about my invitation envelopes. They were professional, friendly, helpful and flexible in their services. I would highly recommend them.

Jackie · Married on 09/13/2014

Jessica was an absolute dream to work with. She was kind enough to work with me even though my brother was doing all of the design work. She offered her expertise in other areas like paper choices, invitation assembly, and referred me to someone to hand write the addresses. When my invitations arrived, several of them were damaged in shipping. She handled the situation without me even knowing there was a problem! I highly recommend!

Nicholas · Married on 07/11/2014

Jessica was a pleasure to work with. She was easy to work with and designed the perfect wedding invitations and programs. She is easy going, caring and very detail oriented. We plan on using her in the future and would recommend her for any occasion.

I found Jessica through Meredith Manor and she was absolutely amazing to work with!! From the moment we met she made me feel comfortable and well taken care of. Not only are her invitations gorgeous and of great quality, but you can tell she genuinely loves what she does and only wants the best for her clients. When she mailed out my invitation suite she added a really sweet note along with a nice pen. She even sent me a card in the mail just a few days ago, long after she had done my wedding invitations, wishing my fiancé and I a beautiful wedding day this coming Saturday!

Lauren · Married on 06/07/2014

Jess at Aster Studio went out of her way to make our invitations personal and amazing. We are so glad we asked her to design them. We got tons of compliments. Her prices were also very reasonable! Highly recommended!!!!

Amber · Married on 05/03/2014

Jessica was amazing & just the perfect fit for our wedding. Being a small detailed person, she paid attention to everything we said & asked for. I am so happy we used Jessica for our wedding invitations that we've already used for her Christmas cards & birthday invites!! I highly recommend this small business company!

Jessica captured my vision perfectly, and her designs (for notecards and table numbers) could not have been more perfect! She is such a pleasure to work with, and her attention to detail is impeccable. Jessica's creative touch led to artful, personalized, unique products that exceeded my greatest expectations! I recommend her services most strongly and without hesitation.

Mat · event on: 12/25/2012

Jess was extremely responsive to the short timetable we were working with and rapidly developed the perfect product for my company. We're thrilled to have her as a vendor and will be returning to her to fill our promotional needs.

Jaime · event on: 10/28/2012

Amazing work! I will use Aster Studio for ALL of my invitations from now on!

Ashley · event on: 05/03/2014

I loved working with Jessica and Aster Studio. The finished product was amazing and unique. Jessica went above and beyond to make sure that we were 100% satisfied. We used Jessica for baby shower invitations. The invitations were beautiful and personalized. My guests still continue to comment on how amazing and unique the invitations were. I am very happy we used Aster Studio. I will continue to use Jessica and Aster Studio for my events in the future.

Jessica · event on: 02/05/2013

By far the most professional and knowledgeable vendor I have worked with! Seriously amazing results!! Can not wait to work them them on future events!

Rebecca · event on: 10/27/2013

I have never received such quick responses, rough drafts, and finished products than I have had with Aster Studio. Not only is the work quick; it is also very efficient and extremely well put together! What about the Quality?? Amazing!! With most places you get what you pay for...while this statement is true for Aster Studio, I also feel that all of my products have been very good quality and at such a great price!!! Even those who have received either, the invitations or other pieces of work done by this company, have also remarked on how much they liked the finished product! Way to go Aster Studio!! Thanks for being my business of choice when it comes to needs for most events!

Emma · event on: 06/20/2014

The birth announcements came out absolutely beautiful. Jessica was extremely helpful with creating a design and especially working with my schedule. I would absolutely use her services again and recommend her to friends!

Elizabeth · event on: 06/20/2014

Easy to work with and quick to respond to questions

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2014

Aster Studio is awesome! My husband and I found Aster when we were at our venue's open house and loved one of the invitations on display that matched our theme perfectly. Jess is so easy to work with and you can tell that she absolutely loves what she does and loves to make her clients happy. We actually ended up going with the invitation that we say on display and changed some things up on it..She goes through every detail with you to ensure you are completely satisfied. She will customize anything you want to fit your style. The turn around on our invitations was SO QUICK!!! I was blown away at how fast she had them ready for us. We had so many compliments on how elegant and pretty our invitations were when we sent them out. We also purchased mad libs for our guests during the wedding and she made them to match our invitation and wedding theme and they were beautiful as well! Highly recommend Aster Studio!

Jordan · Married on 09/05/2015

4.2
      3.0

Working with Jessica was great. She created beautiful invitations for us, and really went above and beyond in making sure that I had everything I needed when I needed it. When I took too long approving the final proof, she drove over an hour to personally deliver my invitations so that I could mail them in time.