Assai Event Musicians Reviews

54 | Opa Locka, FL

54 Reviews for Assai Event Musicians

Melanie · Married on 12/02/2017

Arrived on time. Was magical. If your venue is outside you may consider microphones.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Luz · Married on 12/01/2017

We worked with Lil as a violinist and we also had a pianist. The music they played was professional and it made the ceremony amazing. Lil was very accommodating and their prices were very good.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/25/2017

Assai was absolutely amazing- they learned a new song just for our recessional! They were responsive and flexible going to two different locations in a span of 3 hours but it was seamless! The music was beautiful. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/10/2017

John · Married on 10/21/2017

I highly recommend Assai Events Musicians, they are not just professional but exceptional! I hired them to play music in the background during my proposal to my girlfriend. I had selected 6 songs to play throughout a 30 minute period, several other musicians that I had spoken to previously were not able to play my selection of songs but Assai Events Musicians played them beautifully with the music sheets pertaining to each selected song. Overall I was very satisfied with their service and now my fiancée and I are thinking about reserving room in our budget to hire them for our wedding.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Alexandra · Married on 10/14/2017

Great band, great play list! Thanks so much! Really liked their music.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Matisel · Married on 09/02/2017

Excellent experience !!!! Love them, very profesional and responsible , I highly recommend them. Lil is Amazing she helped me with music selection , providing me guidance and education

Sent on 09/05/2017

Marisrl · Married on 09/02/2017

Assai Event Musicians are fantastic . Lil is professional and always willing to accommodate us. Providing guidance. We are eternally grateful To them for making our wedding an unforgettable day!!!! Love you guys!!! We highly recommend them

Sent on 09/21/2017

Stephan · Married on 09/01/2017

professional, on time, perfect good pricing

Sent on 10/19/2017

Bryan · Married on 07/07/2017

For our wedding cocktail, we hired the Jazz Trio and they were spectacular! They played beautifully all my requested songs and also did a little bit of free jazz improvisation. My guests even ask them to play songs on the spot and they were able to play them by ear! They exceed our expectations and I wish we had contract them for the reception as well. After we finished our photoshoot, we were able to even dance to some tunes with them! The trio was very professional to work with and punctual. Lil, the booking manager was more than patience and understanding with us during months before our wedding. For any other family event, I will use Assai musicians again!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Mariela · Married on 03/18/2017

Excelente , muy puntual en el evento nos encantó la presentación

Sent on 09/04/2017

Jessica · Married on 02/18/2017

I had an excellent experience with Assai Musicians!!! I had the piano and violin for my ceremony. I even had to make some last minute changes to the list of songs. They were very accommodating and helped me out through the whole process. Thanks!!!

Sent on 03/23/2017
  • W

willy · Married on 01/15/2017

OUTSTANDING experience. Everyone in my party of 50 was impressed and asked for business cards in the end
    This was FANTASTIC !!!

Sent on 01/19/2017

maria · Married on 11/13/2016

They did an amazing job. We truly enjoyed their performance and i know they truly made the wedding very special. Lil was an absolute delight to work with. I highly recommend assai musicians.

Sent on 12/07/2016

rafael · Married on 05/14/2016

La calidad y Atención son caracteristicas que tiene el servicio que ofrece esta compañia, no dude en contratarlos ni tampoco en recomendarlos a mis amigos, nuestra mejor desicion sin duda en el día de nuestra Boda muchas Gx Lil Batista

Sent on 07/26/2016

Ana · Married on 11/26/2015

Professional musicians with an amazing level of knowledge of all types of music, friendly, accommodating, and above all masters of their craft. I highly recommend this group. They will make a success of your event.

Sent on 07/12/2015
  • I

ivette · event on: 07/03/2015

I couldnt be more happy with Assai Event Musicians. They made my engagement party day a very special one. They were on time and the music they played was amazing. Thank u so much again ;)))).

Sent on 07/10/2015

Carl · Married on 06/15/2015

Would recommend them to anyone!! Assai played for my ceremony and it was the perfect angelic touch I needed.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Raul · event on: 04/25/2015

Disfrutamos de una excelente variedad musical desde lo clasico,pasando por el jazz hasta la musica bailable,musica para todos loa gustos y edades complaciendo a todos,los recomendaria para cualquier festividad,muy profesionales,para el gusto mas exigente.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Todd · Married on 04/25/2015

Assai provided a classical violinist for our wedding on Deerfield Beach. The violinist was familiar with our four selections for the wedding. He was prompt, professional and was exactly what we were looking for on our special day. Assai was easy to deal with and accommodated all of our requests. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Ana · Married on 12/27/2014

Very professional. My husband and I Couldnt be happier with their services. Strongly recommed them. They made our wedding magical and unforgettable :)

Sent on 07/10/2015

Maribeth · Married on 07/12/2014

Lil is a professional musician in the truest sense. She provided excellent service for our wedding and we were honored to have her play. She was very responsive leading up to the wedding and satisfied our every need and request. She has an extensive repertoire and can perform any piece with great eloquence and passion. She set the tone for our wedding and we are so glad she was part of our special day.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Susan · Married on 01/02/2014

As a wedding planner, I appreciated their very quick response and flexibility as my client changed from a duo to a trio and lastly to a quartet just days before her wedding.

It's take a true pro to accommodate last minute changes with efficiency. They were always happy to help and truly professional.

The day of, the musicians arrived timely, well dressed and played beautifully.

Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Cristina · Married on 12/21/2013

Very professional and skilled musicians!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Crystal · Married on 11/16/2013

Great Overall Experience

I am HUGE on great communication and from the start that is what set Assai apart. I like my emails to be answered fast and Lil did not disappoint. We were pretty specific with our songs for the ceremony and the string trio musicians played exactly what we wanted beautifully. We also had them perform during our cocktail hour and gave them only a few requests. The songs they chose were wonderful and made our special day so elegant. Do not think twice! Assai was a great experience from start to finish.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Played beautiful at my wedding, would definitely recommend to a friend!

Sent on 07/15/2015