ASPRO LIGHTING Reviews

3 | Tempe, AZ

3 Reviews for ASPRO LIGHTING

Diana · Married on 04/25/2015

I give Aspro Lighting my highest recommendation! Our wedding was at a private residence and Amir (owner) created the perfect look. He had great ideas, he was professional and the quality of his work was impeccable. What stood out about Aspro against all other lighting vendors was his integrity, listening skills and his genuine character. It rained on our wedding day and Amir quickly and efficiently repositioned the lights to accommodate the unexpected changes. His lighting created a fun ambiance that all the guests enjoyed. Aspro exceeded all my expectations.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/15/2014

I couldnt have had a better experience with Aspro for my wedding. Top of the line production/lighting products gave our event such an incredible, fun feel. Amir was so accommodating and super professional, I will surely be calling him for any of my event production needs. HIGHLY reccommend!!!!!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Sabby · event on: 07/17/2015

ASPRO did more than just make the Quinceanera Awesome, It is something our entire family will never forget. It is a special time for us and I have to say we were beyond wow. I must admit I was a little skeptical at first given that we were using ASPRO for the first time.. I did hear lots of good thing about them, and I hired them based on what others told me, and I am so glad I did. Even when we were not sure if they could handle our requests, they went above and beyond. I did get an estimate from others but by far this was the best. Sooo Professional, courteous , and on time. Ameer gave a light show that we will never forget. Really cool and awesome.. Thanks Ameer

Sent on 07/21/2015

ASPRO LIGHTING's reply:

Thank you so much! This means a lot to me!