Ashley's Culinary Creations Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Hannah
    Hannah M. Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing experience from start to finish

Ashley was wonderful to work with, responsive, flexible, and very reasonably priced! I hired her team for my wedding in September 2019, we had the brisket, chicken, veggie lasagna (overall everyone’s favorite!), and a few sides as well as appetizers.

All my guests not only RAVED about how great the food was but also how professional and how her team was on top of everything. All the guests were able to sit back, relax, and enjoy their dinner, without having to worry about a single detail. They went above and beyond, even came out the day before to meet with me in person and go over last-minute details and packed up the left overs and put them in the fridge for us before they left.

Ashley and her staff were attentive, but never in the way or and didn’t draw attention from anywhere else. She did make sure to check in with me before they left for the night which was greatly appreciated! If you’re thinking about hiring her – just do it! You won’t be disappointed 😊
  • Kelli
    Kelli Married on 08/17/2019

Look no further for the perfect caterer

I really can not say enough about how amazing Ashley and her staff are. Ashley is extremely communicative and is full of wedding advice- I asked her plenty of questions and she was beyond helpful. Of course the food was DELICIOUS as well. Several of my guests can't stop taling about the vegetable lasagna!! Her linen person is fantastic as well. Everyone who works with Ashley, and for her, seem to agree that Ashley's Culinary Creations stands high above the rest of the wedding caterers and that Ashley constantly goes above and beyond.

I found out later that it was Ashley's birthday on the day of my wedding but she was there for the setup and to make sure every little thing went smoothly (with her sweet baby hanging out in her stroller).

I really have fallen in love and I hope you do too!
  • Shannon
    Shannon E. Married on 06/29/2019

Just Amazing, Ashley is inspiring!!

Wow. that is the word you will find yourself saying again and again if you work with Ashley and her team. I picked a venue where you find your own caterer and I was a bit nervous because the space didn't have a kitchen. A lot of places I emailed were extremely expensive to bring in. Granted all these services have a lot of things ala carte (you only pay for water service if you need it, you only pay for cake cutting and serving if you'd like that, etc). With a lot of the other companies those extras added up quick but with Ashley we were blown away at her affordability especially including the extras and the kind of food she was offering. We knew we'd have to do buffet because of the no kitchen thing (which we were perfectly fine with) but we are foodies and really wanted interesting food but weren't sure what would be in our budget. We went to one of Ashley's wine food pairing dinners to try her food before making the jump with her and from the first few bites my now husband and I just looked at eachother and knew she was the one, all of her food, and I mean all of it, was delicious and very thoughtfully made. Later in the year we had a tasting with her and she made us a ton of stuff to try and she let us bring family and friends so we had a little dinner party of it and they helped us pick what to put on the wedding menu. We got filet and had two sauces on the side for it (red wine demi, and a gorgonzola cream sauce, I have dreams about both of these sauces), chicken marsala, lobster risotto, hand made pasta with a truffle cream sauce (seriously this girl makes hand made pasta for hundreds of people, she blows me away), carmelized spiced carrots (also a testament to her craft, these carrots were the beloved favorite of the night when we polled the guests, even the veggies shined!), and salad with more blue cheese and a local grapeseed viniagrette. She made it possible for us to have gourmet farm to table style food at a price most people can afford and we can't thank her enough, many of our guests said it was the best wedding food they've ever had. Besides the food Ashley is so warm and very accommodating. She revised our quote for me multiple times because I'll admit I am very type A. Her staff was very professional and we also had her provide us bartenders and some extras for the bar and they were awesome and our guests loved how fun and engaging they were when they went to get a drink. We even had an extra bartender to do our two signature drinks that he learned the day of, he did an amazing job and he even brought us our signature drinks to our sweetheart table when we sat down to eat because he knew we didn't have time to come up and get one for ourselves, what a class act! She also rented us extra linens, like a beautiful sparkly one for our sweetheart table. Ashley and her staff really go above and beyond and they do everything with a smile on their face. When you pick Ashley you aren't just paying for food and good service, you really get a creative genius, and a tireless workhorse. Did I mention she just had her first baby right before my wedding? She came in and was raring to go after just having her baby, what a strong and dedicated woman! You are missing out if you don't pick her, I mean it!!
  • Leah
    Leah Married on 06/22/2019

She's absolutely amazing!

Ashley went above and beyond for our special day. She worked with me every step of the way and delivered a spectacular meal on top of a tasteful set-up. Highly recommend!
  • Jenna
    Jenna Married on 06/22/2019

Blown away!

HOLY COW.

Ashley & Brian are insane! They bring the delicious, perfectly prepared food 90% of weddings are missing! Ashley is so professional & quick to respond. Her food options are incredible and so different than the typical choices. I can’t say enough about the talent & perfection that comes with her company. From staff to creativity, she has it all. Will 100% be using her any time I have a party!
    Molly Married on 10/06/2018

Everything was DELICIOUS

Seriously, it’s been over a week and I’m still hearing about how AMAZING the food was and how it was the best food people have ever had at a wedding! I’m not kidding people, BOOK HER you will not regret it! She is so thoughtful and accommodating! We went with Chicken Cordon Bleu, Smoked Beef Brisket, Mac and Cheese, Veggie Lasagna, Whiskey Bacon Beans and an Autumn Salad and each and every dish was to die for!
    Molly Married on 10/06/2018

Everything was DELICIOUS

Jessica Married on 07/07/2018
    Yes, yes, yes- if your considering Ashley to be your caterer, the answer is yes and you won’t be disappointed!! She is so sweet and loves what she does- it shows in her food. Ashley was willing to make our request work for our barn wedding with a customized menu and people are still raving about the food!!! Thank you Ashley, you’re the best!!!
  • Nancy
    Nancy Married on 06/30/2018
    I was dead set on having a soft pretzel bar at our wedding in June, but it was kind of a last minute decision, with only a few months out I contacted Ashley and she was able to make everything I wanted come true! Wouldn’t have changed a thing. Communicating with her was quick and easy and the pretzels were excellent as a late night snack at our wedding! I highly recommend using Ashely for any wedding need!
    Megan Married on 06/09/2018
    Ashley, her staff and, most importantly her food, are AMAZING. If you aren't looking for mediocre, run-of-the-mill wedding food that people either wont like, won't remember, or both then Ashley is your girl. We are still getting compliments on our food 3 months later. Not only does her food look and taste incredible, Ashley provides service in a way that makes you feel like you are her only client. She came to my venue the day before our wedding to set up her equipment and then even helped us set up some of my decor. She responds to her emails not only within the same day, but most times she responded to me within the hour. You can not get better food or service at this incredibly affordable price. I will use Ashley's Culinary Creations for any catering I may need in the future!!
    Laura Married on 05/19/2018
    Ashley coordinated our wedding rentals including chairs, tablecloths, tables, etc, did our cake and dessert table, and was our day-of coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! She made these parts of the wedding stress-free and knowing she was coordinating our day let me be able to just enjoy our wedding day knowing that all of the little details were taken care of. She went above and beyond what she was asked to do, and her enthusiasm for her work and making her couples happy was clear from the moment we started talking about coordinating our day. Guests loved the dessert table and commented on how delicious and unique the desserts were. Hiring her was easily one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding!
    Grace Married on 05/20/2017
    I cannot say enough good things about Ashley! She catered my wedding, and my baby shower a year later. She's incredibly easy to work with - taking the stress out of two very stressful events.
  • Kyle
    Kyle Married on 07/24/2016
    We had Ashley cater a shower at my house, she came and set everything up, it looked amazing! The food was over the top delicious, everyone loved the selection and presentation!! You can't beat the quality for the price. Would recommend to anyone without hesitation.
    Emma Married on 10/17/2015
    Ashley catered my wedding and was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. Its been three years since my wedding and people are STILL talking about how fantastic the food was. I would recommend her to anyone for any event. Not only is her food amazing, the service and her professionalism is astounding!
    Holly Married on 09/16/2017
    Ashley catered my wedding in September 2017, and she was phenomenal to work with. The food was delicious and it was perfect for my rustic/barn themed wedding. Ashley wasn't able to be at the wedding, but the staff that helped on the day of my wedding were wonderful. The only problem that I had was that at the end of the day, the food was taken away to an unknown location and we weren't given the remainders like we had planned so I missed out on some of the food myself, but everyone still raves about the entire experience even almost a year later. Would I recommend Ashley again? 100% yes!