Ashley Weddings and Events Reviews

103 | Bloomington, IN

103 Reviews for Ashley Weddings and Events

Laura · Married on 06/07/2014

Morgan was an absolute joy to work with!!!! She has the experience and contacts that are needed to perform her job top notch. My husband and I are overjoyed that we heard about her and hired her for our wedding planning. We were both overseas at the time of our engagement and her advice and help in planning things back home was invaluable. We never would have been able to pull the wedding off without her and her team's help. I honestly don't know how she did everything that she did, especially on the wedding day because I'm sure she put out fires that we don't even know about. She was able to help us get through some MAJOR snafu's with my wedding dress and make-up artist just days before the wedding. I would have lost my mind without her help. LOL Even if she charged twice the amount that she does, she would have been worth every penny! We not only were impressed with her expertise and professionalism, but she is a downright good person and we value that. We are grateful to her for everything and have recommended her to anyone that we know that needs help with event planning.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Morgan did an absolutely AMAZING job at making sure that all of our wedding dreams came true! Everything went perfectly thanks to Morgan's help! She made sure that everything was exactly how we wanted it and that everything was lined up perfectly so that all we had to do was enjoy the wedding and the celebration. I couldn't imagine not having Morgan assist with the wedding….well worth it! :)

Sent on 05/20/2014

marianne · Married on 05/10/2014

Morgan is amazing to work with and she made the wedding of our dreams a reality.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Courtney · Married on 01/11/2014

Ashley Wedding and Events (Morgan) is AMAZING. I really had no clue what I was doing when it came to planning for my wedding. Morgan was there for me from the beginning stages of planning until the very end of the wedding. Without her, the day wouldn't have been absolutely perfect. She took care of things I didn't even think of and did it without even being asked to. She added special touches to the reception that made me feel so special. I honestly cant say enough good things about her. If you are thinking about using a wedding planner, you will NOT be sorry if you use her!! She will make you feel like a princess and make your guests and wedding party feel welcome. AMAZING work!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Danielle · Married on 12/28/2013

My husband and I had a beautiful wedding, thanks to Ashley Weddings. Service was above and beyond our expectations. We highly recommend you book Ashley Weddings for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Meghan · Married on 10/26/2013

The entire Ashley Wedding and Events Team were beyond helpful and responsive not only in pre-wedding planning but in the execution of my Wedding Day! I had not considered hiring a wedding planner until I witnessed a friend's family try to pull off her big day. It seemed as if everyone was so stressed and the family was not able to relax and enjoy the event. I immediately contacted a few friends who recommended Morgan and her team. From the initial meeting I felt Morgan was very receptive to how I and my guests wanted to experience this once in a lifetime day! She was always there to answer my questions, send helpful resources and to offer up her own stash of supplies for the personal touches I longed for. Even looking back, I don;t know how I would have been able to pull this off myself. Her and her wedding army were a god send. I enjoyed every moment of my wedding because of her and her team's dedicated work to making it wonderful!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Lori · Married on 10/12/2013

By far the BEST money spent on the entire Wedding!
    Morgan (and her team) went above and beyond our expectations. She was professional, honest, timely, and confident!
    We were able to relax and enjoy our daughter's Wedding -
    Thanks to MORGAN - Ashley Wedding and Events!
    Lori

Sent on 11/01/2013

Lori · Married on 10/12/2013

Morgan and her crew are efficient, creative and professional. Their hard work gave us the freedom to actually enjoy the day without worrying about set up, the flow or events or the clean up. Anything we thought about was taken care of prior to asking. Ashley Weddings and Event and Morgan Banks are a must have!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/28/2013

Morgan went above and beyond! She is our number one favorite vendor from the wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Morgan Banks absolutely saved my life! This was by far the best investment that I made for our wedding. It was so, so nice to have her and her team helping with our day of planning. She took a ton of stress off our plates and we knew we were in great hands. And the day came and went flawlessly. It was everything I could have imagine and more. Thank you, Morgan for all your hard work in making our special day go on without a hitch!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Debbie · Married on 08/17/2013

Ashely wedding and events was the best investment we made for our wedding. I have nothing but positives to say about Morgan and her crew. She is energetic, pleasant, flexible, creative and such a hard worker. With one daughter still single and likely to marry at some point in the future, we will certainly call about Ashley wedding and events again!!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Julie and Joe · Married on 08/10/2013

We can't say enough good things about Morgan! We live in Chicago but had our wedding in Bloomington, IN and she helped with everything including picking up the flowers from our florist, setting up the reception space decor (so we literally didn't have to think twice about it), she even filled in as our officiant for our rehearsal, along with SO MANY other things! Everything was perfect and we couldn't imagine doing it all without her!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Kara · Married on 08/03/2013

Morgan Banks did an AMAZING job! She went above and beyond everything we could have asked for!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Ashley was on top of every detail! The pre-wedding meetings, rehearsal, welcome party, wedding and reception were well covered! The bride, groom, parents and family could focus exclusively on guests and enjoy the evening!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Jana · Married on 06/22/2013

We hired Ashley Weddings for day-of wedding services, with a few a la carte options. We wanted to do most of the planning ourselves, though she provided a lot of advice and recommendations along the way. It was exactly what we needed. I don't know how my husband and I would have gotten through our wedding day without Morgan! She went above and beyond to make our day special. I didn't know this until later, but she even sewed a button on by hand that had fallen off of my husband's suit before the wedding. She's so prepared. She took care of every hitch, without alerting me to any of it - which is exactly what a bride needs on her wedding day. I can't thank Morgan enough. I would highly recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Justice · Married on 06/08/2013

I was on the fence about hiring a planner/coordinator, and then I met with Morgan Banks of Ashley Weddings & Events and was instantly 'sold'. I worked with Morgan for nearly a year and a half planning our wedding. During that time, I changed my mind about so many things (the venue, the colors, the theme, the decor, etc), and I'm sure I made her rethink the 'unlimited emails' portion of her contract :). Morgan met every question and change with enthusiasm and reassured me I wasn't crazy or bothersome.

Although we discussed my vision in detail, I was honestly still nervous about how everything would come together the day of the wedding. I am a bit of a control freak, and I wanted to be there to oversee the decorations. I was pleasantly surprised the day of. Everything was so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, from the floral centerpieces designed by Morgan to the perfect placement of the massive amount of various decor I had acquired over the last year and a half. Morgan also made our cake and cupcakes, which were beautiful and delicious. More than anything, we are so happy our family was able to just relax and enjoy the day while Morgan and her team made sure everything went as smooth as possible.

Hiring Morgan is the best decision we made for our wedding. Her positive attitude is contagious. All of my friends and family who met Morgan loved her. My husband was opposed to hiring someone, but he commented several times during the planning process and after the wedding how awesome Morgan is. We're both so happy we chose her!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Liz · Married on 06/01/2013

Morgan was outstanding as a wedding planner. When I came to her with my wedding vision she had great ideas that that went above and beyond what I had ever expected. She was there to answer every question and deal with all of the vendors. She kept everything very organized and was very knowledgeable on every wedding day detail. She was willing to help with ANY part of the wedding in anyway she could. When I asked her to put together my programs, she handmade each program and they were adorable- people were commenting on them the whole day! She gives 100% down to the last detail. I give her so much of the credit for making my wedding an amazing, stress free, fun day! I would reccomend Morgan to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 07/22/2013
  • User2020657 · 2+ years ago

Morgan was hired as my day-of wedding coordinator and the service that she provided to me on my special day was invaluable. She was always very prompt in answering my emails or texts with the random questions I had. She met with me in person several times before my wedding to make sure everyone, including all the vendors, were on the same page and took the time to make a schedule for the entire bridal party and immediate family. She was great at being able to communicate with vendors that were not timely and made sure to get them onboard! Not only is she a pro at what she does but she also has a friendly and warm personality, which makes it so easy to work with her. The day of our wedding was a whirlwind and I will never regret having her there to set up and direct the vendors so that I could relax and enjoy the day with my bridesmaids and family worry-free. I know that our day had some glitches but she never let me know and took care of them to where I never noticed. Since our wedding day, my groom and I have said countless times how our wedding would not have been as successful or fun without the help of Morgan (and her amazing husband, Justin, that was there in a supporting role as well). Morgan has a great team and would be a worthwhile asset to anyone's special day!! I can't say enough great things about her and her team.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Cally · Married on 05/11/2013

Hiring Morgan with Ashley Wedding and Events was the absolute best decision my husband and I made! She is amazing and will make sure you day is perfect. From every detail inside and out she knew our wedding day just as good if not even better than we did. She will go above and beyond your expectations to make sure your day is exactly as you imagined. She is the reason that we were able to be stress free and enjoy our once in a lifetime wedding day! You will definitely not regret it if you use Ashley Wedding and Events for your next wedding or event!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2013

Morgan was by far the best money spent for our wedding! She was everything and more for an event planner. My husband and I were more than pleased with her organization and professionalism. Thank you, Morgan for going beyond of what you we're suppose to do and some! The best in town you are!! Sincerely, Kubiaks

Sent on 08/17/2014

Morgan and her team were amazing. They really handled all of the day of details so our families and ourselves were free to enjoy our wedding. There were a few hiccups with vendors, but she took care of everything and made our venue look great. It was such a relief to have so many helping hands set up and take down decorations and details. If we had to plan another wedding, we would definitely hire Morgan again.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Lynn · Married on 01/26/2013

Morgan pulled off an amazing 500 plus event for my husband and me in only 4 weeks! She made my day exactly how I wanted it. Beautiful, elegant and fun.

Sent on 04/25/2013

Kelsey · Married on 11/17/2012

Morgan did such an amazing job helping me out for our wedding day. In the planning stage she helped me think about many things I would've never thought about. And she executed flawlessly on everything on our day. I was completely stress free the entire day as she took care of all of the details. I would recommend her to any future bride! Such a sweet, professional and helpful attitude.

Sent on 01/15/2013
  • User2820328 · 2+ years ago

Morgan was great! I was actually able to relax and enjoy my wedding and reception because I knew she would take care of everything for me. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 11/30/2012
  • Niki

Niki · Married on 09/22/2012

I hired Morgan from Ashley Weddings & Events to help make my wedding day go smoothly. I was skeptical about hiring a planner in the beginning because I was doing so much of it myself, but I cannot say how grateful I am to Morgan for ALL the work she did for us! She is absolutely AMAZING, professional, and just an all around wonderful person. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to hire an event planner! She definitely goes above and beyond for her brides, and you can tell that she has a strong passion for what she does. She made my wedding day absolutely perfect, and I can't thank her enough for all of the little things she did for my now husband and me along the way. We love Morgan!!!

Sent on 10/07/2012