LA Style Bar Reviews

57 | Largo, FL

57 Reviews for LA Style Bar

Marissa · Married on 08/20/2016

Ashley is extremely professional and has a great eye for creativity. She has a good sense of style and will give suggestions on what will work best for you. I felt very comfortable working with Ashley

Sent on 05/21/2017

Ashley did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I have one word...WOW! She did such and amazing job, I could not have been happier. Before finding Ashley I had done three different trials with three different people and was not happy with how my hair and makeup looked. Once Ashley did my hair and makeup I knew I found the person to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day and boy did she ever. If you are looking for someone to do your hair and makeup, look no further, you need to get Ashley to do it!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/10/2013

Ashley did an amazing job. She got my fine, straight hair to curl (and stay curled) on a hot Florida day, during a windy beach wedding! She is very kind and professional as well. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Denise · Married on 07/05/2013

Ashley is seriously good at what she does! She is creative and very knowledgeable with many different hair styles, cuts, colors and makeup! She really cares about each person as if they were her best friend. I would highly recommend Ashley if you want to look and feel your best for ANY occasion!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Sheila · Married on 04/30/2011

Ashley does my hair and makeup better than anyone I have ever gone too. She is extremely flexible with her time being available on my time which is sometimes not so convenient. Her prices are very reasonable compared to visiting a salon as apposed to her coming to me. I recommend Ashley with no hesitation. She is amazing at all area's of her expertise in beauty!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Natasha · Married on 01/17/2009

Ashley is always timely and professional! As a hair stylist myself I am extremely picky about who does my hair. I don't trust anyone besides Ashley! She does a great job and listens to what I want. She comes up with great new ideas for me as well!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Chelsea · Married on 03/30/2019

Overall pretty great. Love Lia!

Lia does beautiful makeup! I couldn't have been happier with my bridal look.
    I loooooved my trial look, but man she blew that out of the water on the day of.
    Lia also did the bridal party makeup that was beyond amazing!
    She made sure to do my Mother and I's hair as well.

Unfortunately the second stylist that was supposed to come was no longer with the company. The Stylist they replaced her with wasn't the greatest with a fairly simple cascading braid half up with curls. We asked her to fix it, for it to only look the same after. We had a stylist in the Bridal Party that fixed it a little bit better before going down the aisle.
    The rest of the bridesmaids were then scared to do what they actually wanted done after that so they all just settled for curls. Slightly disappointed with that part.

We understand things happen and don't always work out as planned.
    They got a second person last minute to cover which was great and professional.
    And everything worked out.

Sent on 04/16/2019