LA Style Bar Reviews

57 | Largo, FL

57 Reviews for LA Style Bar

Karyn-Marie · Married on 06/22/2018

Very courteous and professional not to mention she does fabulous hair and makeup. I don't think I could have picked a better person for the job. She made me feel special on one of my most important days of my life. I will use her again (and again) for all future hair and makeup needs. Highly recommended! Loved her! ❤️

Sent on 05/16/2017

Tamerra · Married on 06/12/2018

Ashley was very flexible, responded to all of my messages right away and did amazing on my hair and makeup for my wedding day! She does quality work for a heck of a deal. I was overall extremely impressed not only with her skill but her professionalism as well! Would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Karen · Married on 05/18/2018

I've been told planning a wedding can be one of the most stressful events in our lives. Planning a destination wedding takes this to another level. There are so many details to consider, that it's impossible not to miss something. So here I was, 10 days (1,300 miles) away from our engagement shoot in St. Pete, in great need for a talented makeup/hair styliest whose portfolio included "natural" looks. Fortunately, destiny sent me an early wedding gift with Ashley.

Scheduling: She had booking on the date of my engagement shoot, but she accommodated her schedule and kindly squeezed me in on short-notice. She promptly responded to my emails, text, and phone call.

Style: She's personable, professional, and a true artist. She makes the process convenient by coming to you and bringing with her a high-end kit, brushes and foundations. I'm a Latina with various olive undertones (thanks New England!) and she blended various shades to match perfectly. My eyebrows have a mind of their own, and they met their match with Ashley. My hair was already blow dried (but she can do that for you!), and she helped style it into my vision of romantic waves with enough volume to hold until the evening session.

Result: Our shoot was at a park, where we were ran/jumped/lifted, and both hair/makeup held up pretty nicely for about 11 hours(!). foundation didn't smear unto my fiancée's shirt, and eyelashes felt natural; as a contact lense wearer, I usually fuss when wearing them.

Thoroughly enjoyed working with Ashley, happy to recommend her to others looking for stress-free and beautiful results.

Sent on 04/06/2018

erica · Married on 04/29/2018

Ashley was amazing! Our makeup was flawless! We got tons of compliments all night. She’s super personable and takes the time to listen to what you like. Highly highly recommended! A+++

Sent on 05/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2018

She is very good at making your vision come true.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Lindsay · Married on 04/06/2018

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Ashley for making myself and my daughter look amazing for my wedding. I can honestly say I never knew I could look so good. Ashley made the whole experience smooth and easy even though I came from abroad. I highly recommend Ashley and will certainly will be using her again when the opportunity arises.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Patrice · Married on 03/10/2018

Ashley did a spectacular job on our hair and makeup. I hired her last minute and she was so nice, we all had a great time when she was there, I would definitely recommend her services to anyone! Thank you so much Ashley for making my day special!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/03/2018

Ashley is amazing at everything she does! She also has a great team!

I had already scheduled another makeup and hair artist for my wedding in March, but Ashley did the hair and makeup for my sister’s wedding in October. I felt so beautiful after she was done with me and I got so many compliments the night of my sister’s wedding that I had to use Ashley for my upcoming wedding!!

Ashley is extremely organized and professional, but also a ton of fun. She will ensure she has a great timeline to make sure your bridesmaids, mother’s, and of course, you, look amazing! I absolutely loved my hair and make up for my wedding. And... it lasted all day and night. We had a late wedding and started taking pictures around 2pm and our wedding ended at midnight. My hair and makeup looked fabulous the entire day!

You should definitely book Ashley Wallace for your hair and makeup needs! She is amazing and you will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 05/12/2018

Andi · Married on 02/19/2018

Ashley immediately felt like a friend. She got back to me right away and was available at the last minute. We found her to be a highly skilled hair-dresser for our beach wedding. All of our up-dos stayed in place on the windy beach - and still looked good after a night of dancing! She was creative, affordable and a lot of fun! She knew how to make our timeline flow - styling the bride and 4 bridesmaids in time with ease. (See group photo with bridesmaids). Her kindness and support helped us achieve each individual look, and helped us stay sane amidst dressing-room chaos! We're VERY glad we found her on Wedding Wire!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 01/26/2018

Ashley was absolutely amazing!! She came to us, and did 4 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and myself (bride). She was sooo much fun, like she was a long time friend. Being from out if town (wisconsin) she made everything so easy!! Absolutely love Ashley!! Would recommend her any day!!! THANK YOU ASHLEY!!!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 01/20/2018

Ashley was beyond amazing for my wedding day! She took the time to understand exactly was I was looking for an was prompt, professional and precise in every interaction. She brought all the tools and supplies with her to make the perfect look. Ashley made getting ready a breeze for myself and my entire bridal party. The Hair and makeup looks she created lasted all evening on all different hair and skin types! I would highly recommend Ashley for any event.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Katherine · Married on 01/14/2018

Ashley was great! Not only does she do beautiful work, but I just loved her personality too. It felt like I had known her forever. Her prices really can’t be beat for the level of service she provides. She made myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids look stunning for my wedding day.

Sent on 02/03/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 01/06/2018

Ashley's service was amazing for my friend's wedding! Not only was she able to juggle doing hair & makeup for the bride, bridal party & mother of the bride, she provided hairstyles & makeup that lasted through an outdoor ceremony, a photo session & hours of dancing. I highly recommend Ashley's wedding services because she is very professional and knowledgeable on the beauty products needed to implement various styles. & she makes it such a fun experience! I'm so glad I found her for my friend's big day :)

Sent on 01/11/2018

Sharon · Married on 12/09/2017

Ashley did an amazing job on my hair and make-up. I had a Mother/Son Sock Hop at school. She did the perfect look for this. I felt especially pretty as I got many conpliments throughout the night! I plan to hire Ashley for my next event.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Eva · Married on 11/11/2017

Ashley is amazing!!!!! She always prompt, responsive and answered all my questions. Patient, professional, punctual and just a wonderful person. She did an amazing job! Thank you, Ashley. I will always call you whenever I need my makeup and hair done :)
    -Eva Berdeguer

Sent on 11/27/2017

Amy · Married on 10/22/2017

Ashley was not only professional but was so knowledgable and had lots of good ideas for styling our hair. She did my wife and I's hair and makeup and my maid of honors hair. She came to my hotel room and brought everything she needed to make us look perfect! I would recommend anyone who needs hair or makeup done to hire Ashley. She is reliable and very reasonably priced. I would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2017

Ashley was great! She was accomadating to our early schedule and made sure my bridesmaids and I were satisfied with our hair and makeup. Definitely would recommend her.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Heather · Married on 10/07/2017

I am a Professional Photographer and I showed up and this gal had her own lighting. To me.... that is top notch. I have been in the industry a long time and I was so impressed with Ashley. She also followed me outside on the beach to stand by, if the bride needed any touch up's after her and the groom did their first look.....AWESOME !!! That to me speaks.... volume!

Sent on 10/23/2017

karen · Married on 09/24/2017

On my wedding day Ashley made my bridesmaids and I feel and look stunning! She accommodated my large group, and understood each of our personal style. She made me look perfect and polished. I was really happy with the outcome and i highly recommend her to all brides!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Christine · Married on 09/16/2017

Ashley was so amazing! She made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful. She listened really well to what everyone wanted and works with you to create a style. She also has an outstanding personality and made the day more fun.

Sent on 09/22/2017

janet · Married on 08/01/2017

Ashely was wonderful!! Very professional and she made me Feel beautiful on my wedding day! Ashley thank you for doing beautiful make-up and for your hospitality !! I will recommend Ashley!l she is amazing! My sister, mother loved their hair and make up as well!! Thank you again Ashley!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Jocee · Married on 06/10/2017

Ashley has done a great job cutting my children's hair. She's professional, prompt, and very responsive to their needs and comfort level.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Andriana · Married on 04/18/2017

The best hair and make up I've ever had! Ashley did exactly what I asked for and the result was even better then the picture.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Sherita · Married on 04/04/2017

What an amazing person she is. During the time of preparation for my wedding, Ashley made me feel so great. She went above and beyond what I hired her for and that spoke volumes for me. She slayed my hair and makeup as well as my bridal party. So amazing. I can't express the emotion I felt to see everything come together. Thanks Ashley. You help make this day everything I imagined it could be.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Matthew · Married on 03/25/2017

This business is run with honesty and integrity. I found the customer service exceptional and the hair and makeup service the highest grade level in the professional sphere. Ashley went above and beyond her service requirements in assisting with making the Bride look like a vogue model or royalty on the red carpet, honestly it took my breath away when I first saw my wife before the wedding ceremony. I can truly say that Ashley helped make one of the most important days of my life a little better.

Sent on 05/12/2017