Ashley Sawtelle Photography Reviews

4 | Boulder, CO

4 Reviews for Ashley Sawtelle Photography

Cameron · Married on 04/20/2013

Ashley Sawtelle couldn't have made the memories of our wedding day more special! She is so talented, artistic, and creative. She was very professional and we couldn't be happier with all of pictures of our special day. We would highly recommend Ashley for any occasion.

Sent on 05/27/2013
  • User3262091 · 2+ years ago

Ashley was absolutely amazing! I was blown away by her photography when I first visited her website, and she exceeded my expectations when she photographed our wedding. The artistry of her photos and her ability to capture those special moments so candidly make her the number one choice. Ashley is highly dependable, accommodating, and creative. She truly is the best!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Robert · Married on 11/12/2012

My wife and I Got married at The Arrabelle Hotel In Vail CO. For our wedding we had a photographer in mind that we intended to use but he was not available for the date that we were getting married.
    The concierge recommended Ashley to us. Both Cynthia and I are so very happy with the way that everything turned out.
    Ashley was perfect!! she has an amazing gift. I know that neither my Wife or I like having our pictures taken.
    But she managed to capture our wedding experience in a way that we will always cherish.
    We cannot say enough good things about her.
    Robert and Cynthia Clark

Sent on 06/06/2013

Heather · Married on 08/04/2012

Ashley is the BEST! We were so lucky to have her capture our big day and cannot wait for her to document our other milestones.

Sent on 05/14/2013