Ashley Parker Creative Reviews

12 | Chicago, IL

12 Reviews for Ashley Parker Creative

• Y

Yelaina · Married on 11/28/2015

I came across Ashley Parker Designs when searching for wedding invitations. I was very specific in looking for a NYC themed invitation and immediately was drawn to the design of the city scape image on this site. I wasn't sure about the pricing, as the design was so intricate and unique. However, I was pleasantly surprised when seeing how reasonable everything cost in total. Ashley has been very informative and helpful throughout the process. She was able to assist in any questions/concerns I had to make the process easy and relaxed in a timely manner. When the actual invitations arrived, I couldn't be happier with the final result! They are absolutely beautiful and I would recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Aubrey · Married on 01/31/2015

I was so impressed by Ashley's attention to detail - she picked up on things I hadn't even thought of and was super easy to work with. She always made sure I had the opportunity to take a look at everything, and provided samples every step of the way. She was amazing and the invitations are one of my favorite things for the wedding, I cannot wait to send them out!

Sent on 07/11/2014

It was a pleasure working with Purple Sapphire Designs.
    Ashley was able to meet all our crazy requests and to perfectly deal with our last-minute changes.
    The quality of the invitation is amazing and no guest will fail to notice. We've been told "It's the best I've ever seen" - "My mom stole it from me and took it to work to show her friends"
    Most of all, you can tell how much love Ashley puts in her job. The invitations were wrapped so well for shipping that we felt bad opening the boxes.
    Thanks again for this great service!
    D&R

Sent on 07/11/2014
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2014

Ashley was so amazing from beginning to end! I had a vision in mind and she completely executed it in physical form better than I could have ever hoped. I'm pretty picky and the smallest details matter to me. I made Ashley change the ampersand to one I preferred better, for Pete's sake! And she happily did so with no question. Her design was absolute perfection - a skyline of the city I will be married and my beautiful hometown - Albany, NY. She captured the exact vibe I was going for and her colors, fonts, EVERYTHING were spot on! I got the sense that she genuinely cared about us, our satisfaction, and our day. If you are looking for something unique, fun, individual, and perfectly crafted to your wants and needs, I don't see how you could possibly go anywhere else!!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Nancy · Married on 06/28/2014

I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Ashley and Purple Sapphire. I have received so many compliments on our save the dates, escort cards, table cards, and especially our invitation suite. So many people raved about our invites, with at least ten people telling me they were the most beautiful and distinct invitations they'd ever received. Ashley went above and beyond every step of the way and really worked with me to create designs that were perfectly aligned with my vision for the day. I'd work with her again in a heartbeat and encourage any other perfectionist to do the same!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Eric · Married on 04/26/2014

Ashley was very responsive and accommodating to our various requests. She met our deadline, which was very tight, and worked to the late hours on several occasions to ensure that our schedule did not slip. She was a pleasure to work with and we wish her nothing but the best! Thank you again for the wonderful work!

Sent on 03/16/2014

Ashley creates such beautiful designs! She is super professional and extremely responsive. Our invitations and escort cards were two of my most favorite touches at our Art Deco wedding!

Sent on 03/16/2014

I used Purple Sapphire Designs for my menus and table numbers - we picked the vintage Chicago building collection. Ashley, the owner, was SUPER responsive and flexible, and sent me numerous samples when I wanted to pick different color combos. She was also really flexible with changing the wording on menus multiple times, and sent everything in a timely fashion. I knew she had my back if I needed anything changed or wanted to discuss some more options. Great job!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Shani · Married on 06/30/2013

I was so happy with the table numbers that we ordered from Ashley! They were beautiful and exactly what we ordered. They are now framed as art in our home.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Jane · Married on 06/02/2013

Ashley was wonderful! Extremely flexible and always available to answer any and all of my questions and address any concerns! The invitations came out gorgeous and exactly what I envisioned them to look like!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Ashley's work is beautiful and I had many compliments on both the invitations and the envelopes for our Chicago wedding. Her attention to detail from colors, font, and providing a sample and additional changes if necessary made me have trust in her from the start. She is unbelievably reliable - she responds in a timely manner - and met or exceeded all deadlines which, when planning a wedding, helps to reduce the stress of the bride. Her communication style is very appreciated. I would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 04/20/2016

4.2

We worked with Ashley Parker last year on our wedding invitations after our first vendor fell through. Ashley was amazing to work with. Extremely easy to work with especially on our very timeline - which was very tight. The invitations came out amazing (we still get compliments) and we could not have been happier. We have recommended to a number of people.

Mike