Ashley Morton Photography Reviews

Ashley Morton Photography 6
Ashley Morton Photography 7

Meghan · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Amazing photos

I would highly recommend Ashley for doing the proposal, engagement, and/or wedding photos. She was wonderful coordinating with my fiancee to capture the proposal. The pictures are just gorgeous! I'm looking forward to printing them all.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Ashley Morton Photography 8
    Ashley Morton Photography 9

Autumn · Married on 09/22/2018

Ashley photographed my wedding and she was amazing in every aspect you would want in a photographer for your special day. She has the talent; she does what it takes to get the perfect shot and settles for nothing less; she went above and beyond; she’s a perfectionist; she was able to take control, respectfully, when needed with drunk overly obnoxious groomsmen; she came prepared with shots, but also was open to any shots I wanted to test out and provided guidance and expertise to perfect them; she was dependable, patient, and had a vision for my photographs. I was thrilled to get my photographs back and once I did, they were, perfection.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Eden · Married on 09/08/2018

So glad we chose Ashley! She’s efficient, professional, and so sweet. She was accommodating to all my request and did it with a smile. She was on time to every meeting and our wedding day. She captured every moment of our wedding and our pictures came out perfect. Our Family members were very impressed with her photos and service. Everyone loves our photos and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience or photographer.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2017

I could not of asked for a better person to photograph my wedding! Ashley was awesome with the whole bridal party she knew how to keep everyone in check to get the perfect picture (and threw in some jokes to get the real smiles)! Another good thing is she had the timing down, when it comes to the day it seems like it flys by but with all of her behind the scenes photos and keeping us on track to make sure I received what I asked for, I was beyond happy with all of my pictures! Looking back at the pictures is like reliving the day all over, she captured so many emotional moments that I will cherish forever! She also had great ideas and was more than willing to try anything I had in mind. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/04/2018

courtney · Married on 07/30/2016

I cannot thank Ashley enough for being with us on or big day! She was so gracious and kind to everyone that she encountered. She was flexible enough to let us come up with ideas and go with the flow and keep the mood light. She was also focused and organized enough to capture everything that we wanted to capture! Her photos tell the story of my day so that I will never forget a moment and that alone is priceless. Thank you so much Ashley!

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Ashley Morton Photography 10

Molly · Married on 03/25/2016

Ashley was so much fun to work with and very professional! She did an amazing job capturing our wedding and was so quick with the results! There's nothing better than not only having great photos of your big day but to have them so soon after to share with family and friends! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Ashley Morton Photography 11
    Ashley Morton Photography 12
    Ashley Morton Photography 13
    Ashley Morton Photography 14

Tatum · Married on 08/01/2015

Talented Photographer with great personality

I am a wedding planner and I have had the opportunity to work with Ashley on a few events recently and I have been very pleased with the experience!

As a planner, I have to take great care of my couples and part of that is helping them select vendors that are not only going to deliver excellent work but are also going to be professional, kind, flexible and calm on a wedding day and Ashley is all of those things!

She is wonderful to work with leading up to a wedding and on the day of is very attentive to brides and grooms. I would definitely recommend Ashley for couples who are looking for a talented photographer who will capture their day perfectly!

Sent on 11/19/2018