Ashley Marie Designs Reviews

Ashley Marie Designs 6
Ashley Marie Designs 7

Brandon F · Married on 07/27/2019

Ashley is awesome!

Ashley is fantastic. She provided wonderfully beautiful flowers and creative designs. She worked with us to tailor a plan to exactly what we wanted. We cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Ashley Marie Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Brandon. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Kate to bring your vision to life.

Julie Connors · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Ashley took our vision to the next level. I was blown away with how beautiful our flowers turned out. Her attention to detail is impeccable! I cannot say enough good things about Ashley Marie Designs.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Ashley Marie Designs's reply:

Thank you Julie! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for trusting us with your flowers!

Bobbie Mcpheron · Married on 06/22/2019

Long distance destination wedding

I planned my Florida beach wedding from Ohio, and I was a little anxious to see the final product. I was so thrilled to see that flowers were just as I expected - almost identical to photos that I shared, and the bouquet was even larger than I expected. It was a pleasure to work with Ashley Marie Floral Designs and she helped to create the perfect, stress-free day!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Ashley Marie Designs 8
    Ashley Marie Designs 9
    Ashley Marie Designs 10
    Ashley Marie Designs 11
    Ashley Marie Designs 12

Ashley Marie Designs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Bobbie! I am so happy that you loved your flowers and that I was able to help make your wedding day stress free.

Amy Jones · Married on 01/18/2019

Above and beyond

Ashley went above and beyond with our wedding flowers. I was blown away with how beautiful they turned out. Ashley made the planning process stress free and easy. She was so patient and very responsive whenever I had questions. I couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Lori

Lori Caplan · Married on 12/23/2018

Ashley is very professional artistic and a pleasure to work with.

I had a wonderful experience with Ashley. We had never met and I went with her online reviews as well as photos and speaking with her on the phone. I had never been to Captiva or the venue. I was older and was getting married for the second time. The wedding was only with our children who ranged between 24 and 31. I sent her some pictures and she totally understood what I was looking for. It was better than what I expected. I highly recommend Ashley and I promise she will not disappoint!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Ashley Marie Designs 13
    Ashley Marie Designs 14

Lynne Smithingell · Married on 07/07/2017

Flowers for my wedding

Ashley is truely a very talented person. Her vision for what you want is spot on. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Daphne · Married on 09/07/2013

It was a great experience. Could not have been happpier.

I was absolutely amazed at the artistic arrangements Ashley made for my wedding. I gave her this unique glass bowl and swans that were my mother in laws and she made them look so beautiful. All the flowers were gorgeous.

Sent on 02/09/2019