Ashley Manor Reviews

2 Reviews for Ashley Manor

2 Ashley Manor Reviews
  • FutureHennigan

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Had my wedding here on 9/29 - everything was PERFECT. Melanie is a rockstar and handled EVERYTHING! We started planning our wedding over a year in advance and Melanie was on top of everything from the start. We brought in a lot of our own decor and the staff at Ashley Manor set everything up exactly as I described. We had our wedding in the barn - and it was incredible. The food here is AMAZING and our guests are still talking about how delicious everything was! Melanie made sure we had everything we needed both before and during the wedding and reception. It started raining before our ceremony and her and her staff helped me to make sure no part of my dress or hair got wet - and made sure it all still went off without a hitch. They are a well oiled machine and it shows!

Ashley Manor 1

Debra · Married on 02/18/2012

Ashley Manor is a beautiful and spacious venue inside and out. It features a fireplace, curved staircase, and upstairs rooms where you and your wedding party can get dressed. The color scheme goes with any event, and the service is the best I've ever experienced. The owner Chucky LeJeune and Melanie helped me with any concerns I had. I felt like I'd known them for a life time. Very friendly staff!!!!