Ashley Lynn Photography Reviews

Ashley Lynn Photography 1
Ashley Lynn Photography 2
  • JennV

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Pre Wedding: I met Ashley at a bridal show. She was the only photographer who really stepped up and cared about the nature of my wedding, how my fiancé proposed and was eager to show her work. She is bubbly and easy to talk to. I knew immediately I wanted her for my wedding and booked her shortly after.She helped me decide the best photography package in my price range and altered it to my needs. I can't wait to have her photograph my wedding! I know she'll be getting on the dance floor to make my guests comfortable too.

Post-Wedding: I can honestly say that Ashley was my favorite vendor that we booked. She is unbelievably talented and is sure to make any guest comfortable while capturing the moments. I had worries about how the day would pan out (due to my event coordinator leaving 2 weeks prior) but she made it known that I could lean on her for anything. Just take a look at her portfolio to notice how amazing her work is, then quadruple that to understand how she is in person. Thank you Ashley for helping make my day perfect.

Ashley Lynn Photography 3
    Ashley Lynn Photography 4
  • F

Farida · Married on 09/09/2017

Ashley is remarkable. I knew after our first conversation that she would capture every moment perfectly while keeping us on track and laughing. She did that and more. Ashley is not only a great photographer, she is hilarious, kind and when she needs to keep people moving knows exactly how to get things done. Ashley is one of a kind when it comes to caputuring the essence of the day in a photograph. One of my bridesmaids said "she is by far the best wedding photographer I've seen at any wedding". Ashley, thank you for capturing the best day of our lives and bringing the most amazing energy!

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2017

Oh Ashley I can never say thank you enough for being the BEST photographer I could ever have. You were always one step ahead of us, you checked on me just to make sure I was doing okay the whole night even though it wasn't part of your job at all but made me feel so special. You made me feel confident and guided my family and friends to get the best shots ever. If you are thinking about booking Ashley do it, don't even think twice she is incredible. I cannot wait to find another thing in my life I can use her photography for. Not only was Ashley and amazing photographer I feel like we are friends now, my entire family adored her and she truly is beautiful inside and out. I could go on and on about how amazing she made my day. Thank you Ashley for everything!!!

Emily · Married on 07/02/2017

There are no words to describe Ashley's work that would do it justice. She is so incredibly talented, easy to work with, and professional in every way. She listened to everything we wanted and gave us even more than we could have ever expected. Her work is truly beautiful and intimate, capturing the most special moments of our day. Our guests could not stop raving about how wonderful Ashley was; so much fun and a delight to be around. She even jumped in on the dance floor to capture some of the dancing! My husband and I could not be more grateful for the special moments she has given us to look back on forever.

Stephanie · Married on 06/24/2017

Ashley Lynn Photography did an absolutely amazing job with both our engagement photo session and with our wedding day. She has such a bubbly, friendly and fun personality and our entire wedding party loved working with her! The photos she captured were so unique and beautiful, and she took every opportunity to get the best shots. We received our photos very timely, in just 4 weeks. I would highly recommend Ashley Lynn Photography!

Heather · Married on 06/10/2017

If it was possible to give more than 5 stars, I would! I seriously cannot imagine any other photographer (and her second shooter, Winnie, who was great!) making my day as smooth, fun, and relaxed. From the moment I met her, I knew that she was my girl- and of course my choice was confirmed a million times over on the wedding day. She is able to command a crowd of rowdy wedding party members but do it in a bubbly and fun way. Her eye for creative shots is beyond compare- and she made my husband and I feel so comfortable. She spares nothing to get the perfect shot, even if that means climbing into the grass! She taught me a few dance moves because she is able to get all the shots you want but also blend into the crowd- in fact, you want her as one of your guests because she is so fun! Okay, I'll stop raving now and just tell you to hire this lovely lady!

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2017

Ashley is a true pro at her craft, not to mention the sweetest person to have around on your wedding day. She made me and my bridal party, while we were getting ready, so comfortable, and almost like she wasn't there. She knew where to be when to capture amazing candid shots of us girls. Her ability to get the shots she did is so impressive. I also have never seen someone run as fast or take complete joy getting on the ground, behind branches just to get the photo exactly the way she wants it! Haha. I can't say enough good things about how special it was to have Ashley as our photographer. When we got our photos back, it was like reliving the day by still shots. I cried, I laughed, it was exactly what I always hoped to capture for our day. Thank you thank you!

Karrie · Married on 05/27/2017

Ashley was amazing to work with, the pictures came our incredible and I couldn't have had a better day without her. She made sure everything ran smoothly and my day was as stress-free as possible. Highly recommend

Andrea · Married on 05/20/2017

Ashley was an absolute pleasure to work with! After our initial meeting, my husband and I instantly knew that Ashley's personality and photography style would be a perfect addition to our big day. My husband and I were married on May 20th, and Ashley was there to capture every moment from getting ready at our house to the dance floor at our reception. Post ceremony, Ashley was more than happy to join our rowdy wedding party on the party bus to capture those silly moments in transit. From the church to Lake Quannapowitt to The Public Garden in Boston, Ashley was snapping away, capturing the most amazing shots. I am so thankful a friend recommend Ashley Lynn Photography-- we now have the most breathtaking photos of the best day of our lives!

Michele · Married on 03/18/2017

Ashley did an amazing job with our wedding photos! We are in love with our pictures! Ashley made me feel so relaxed the day of our wedding. I felt completely comfortable with her and trusted her artsy instincts :) Our family and friends really enjoyed her spunk and photo ideas as well. I've used Ashley for professional photos in the past and would do so again!

Claudia · Married on 01/07/2017

AShley was truly amazing she captured photos that made the day seem even more magical. She is an amazing and wonderful person and is great at what she does I recommend her to anyone

Kaitlin · Married on 10/16/2016

I cannot give Ashley enough credit for the light and joy she brought to our wedding day. She was not only the perfect photographer, but she was a friend and the bridesmaid I never realized I needed. She anticipated any issues before they even crossed my mind, and I never had a concern about where she was, what she was doing, or what she was photographing. Ashley has an incredible creative streak that showed at our wedding, and our guests have continually commented on how professional and fun she was. Choosing Ashley as our photographer was gut-reaction immediately after meeting her, and we couldn’t have been more at peace with our choice. I can’t wait for the next time we get to work with Ashley!

Arielle · Married on 10/01/2016

Working with Ashley was a dream come true. She went above and beyond to capture amazing photos for us and we couldn't be happier. She even took it one step further and got on the phone to work with a sub-par vendor that we were having issues with day of. I can not recommend her enough!

Alyssa · Married on 09/23/2016

Ashley is truly fabulous. She has now caputured not only our big day but our rehearsal dinner, and our maternity photos. She has a wonderful upbeat personality which makes working with her a breeze. She gets into the heart of your big day to capture all the special moments and so much more. I will definitely continue to use Ashely in the future and would highly recommend her to others.

Tayla · Married on 09/16/2016

We LOVED Ashley, she is an incredible photographer and captured everything we could have ever imagined. She is an amazing person and is so unbelievably good at what she does.

Meredith · Married on 08/26/2016

I am so happy I trusted Ashley with photographing the best day of my life. She was absolutely incredible, not just the day of the wedding, but for the months leading up to the big day. Even our guests commented on how fun, energetic, and professional our photographer was. Of course, we were completely floored by how stunning our photos were, every magical moment was flawlessly captured...we will treasure Ashley's work forever. Would recommend 100% without hesitation.

Marci · Married on 08/13/2016

If you want fun, creative and reliable Ashley is your girl. She did not miss a beat. Ashley has such a fun-loving personality she will bring out the best in everyone. Our experience with Ashley is a memory we will cherish every time we reminisce about that day.

We booked Ashley at the recommendation of a friend and it is one of the best decisions we've made! After our engagement photos, we were blown away. They were perfect. She has an amazing personality and was really able to bring out the best in us. We felt 100% comfortable with her and she kept us laughing the whole time. She has an impeccable eye for lighting and set up the most amazing shots (and wasn't afraid to get down and dirty in the process!) We highly recommend her and can't WAIT for our wedding!

Meredith · Married on 07/05/2016

Ashley, when future brides ask me if I have any vendor recommendations, yours will be the first name I rave about. Your photos are my second favorite takeaway from our wedding day (the first being Joey, sorry, he wins, haha). Thank you for your professionalism, your energy, your creative eye, and your friendship :)

Ashley is the most amazing photographer I have ever worked with. She has done three wedding in my family...so far. My sister and cousin plan to use her as well when their time comes. She gets great shots and is extremely reliable and helps out during the wedding more than you would expect a photographer to. I highly recommend booking her for any event.

Kristin · Married on 05/28/2016

We were lucky enough to have Ashley be our photographer for our wedding. She helps to make the day relaxing by providing a kind smile and a warm personality. She is super fun and is able to demand attention for the formal pictures. Thank you!

• User6120306 · 2+ years ago

Ashley was fantastic from start to finish, she worked hard and impressed not only us, but many of our guests. The final photos were just perfect!

Lauren · Married on 08/22/2015

Ashley was absolutely AMAZING! She made me feel so comfortable and really blended in with the wedding guests. After our wedding all my guests talked about how awesome she was, joining in on the dance floor and having fun while capturing some GORGEOUS pictures. I loved working with Ashley and I will be using her for future events in my life!

Ashley · Married on 08/21/2015

Ashley was simply the best there is! Every time I look back on my wedding album I tear up. She captured every single moment so brilliantly. Plus she has the absolute most amazing personality. It felt like she was supposed to be there. She danced with us, with the kids, everyone! i am forever grateful for the moments that she captured. The are stunning, and I will treasure them forever. I would reccomend her to the moon and back!

Mary · Married on 07/25/2015

Ashley has photographed all of my family's life events. A mutual friend referred her to us and the first even she photographed was a maternity shoot for our first baby. She also did newborn photos for that child, and since has done our family photos, maternity for second child, our wedding, and newborn photos for our second child. She finds natural light and uses natural landscapes/backgrounds to make beautiful photos. She is great at "posing" everyone and is amazing at finding those natural shots that can't be made by posing. We will only use Ashley to photograph our moments and she will be photographing our son's 6 month photos in January.