Ashley Jayde Photography Reviews

41 | Brunswick, MD

41 Reviews for Ashley Jayde Photography

Kimberly · Married on 05/15/2015

Ashley Jayde Photography was amazing. I mid planning changed my venue from one nearby location to a 250 mile away location and with a slight change in our agreement and a little extra planning we were able to keep Ashley Jayde Photography as easy a pie!! They were so fun to work with and had I not loved there personality as well, and enjoyed talking with Ashley and Trey I would have never known they were there (never being in they way of a moment - yet always capturing it)! They took beautiful and timeless photographs and they captured all those candid moments that make great stories! I plan to keep Ashley Jayde Photography on my list of contacts, they were truly the best vendor I worked with during my planning, even why I was stressing out!

Sent on 03/07/2016
  • Stacie

Stacie · Married on 03/29/2015

Ashley was one of my favorite vendors to work with in the whole wedding process!! She was very responsive and actually used the questionnaire she had us fill out to make sure we got the formal pictures we wanted. She and her husband coordinated well with the DJ and was even willing to stay a few extra minutes when my dad decided to put together a group family shot just after they had packed up all their equipment. Even though the wedding was last weekend, we already got back a few pictures to use for thank you cards - and the only problem was we liked all of them, so it was hard to pick which one to use!!! I feel like we got a great deal when we booked her, and would 100% use her again.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Katie · Married on 01/17/2015

I used Ashley Jayde for my wedding in January 2015 and she was AMAZING! Her and her husband were a great team. We are city people and wanted to take photos on the metro, bus and around town -- she was up for the challenge, I even think she enjoyed it a little bit. :) The photos turned out amazing and we had TONS of options to choose from when we created our album. On top of everything, Ashley put down her camera and helped me into my wedding dress when we needed an extra hand. We were so happy with her work, and hope to use her some day for a family photo shoot. Thanks Ashley Jayde!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Ashley is an AMAZING photographer! I knew she was the one for us after our engagement photo shoot. She took absolutely beautiful pictures. She has an eye for exactly what lighting looks the best and is obviously very passionate about her work. Throughout my planning process Ashley was very patient with all of my questions. Her questionnaire for the wedding ensured she got every shot we wanted! Her and her husband both came to our wedding to shoot. I loved that because my husband and I stayed apart before the ceremony and there was a photographer with each of us. For our professional pictures, Ashley and her husband kept us AHEAD of schedule! They both worked so well together and my husband and I felt so comfortable with them. We have only seen one sneak peek so far of our wedding and it is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Ashley really is an amazing photographer and I can't say enough good things about her. I would HIGHLY recommend her (and her husband!) for any special event or photo shoot! She truly is amazing!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Carlie · Married on 11/22/2014

We first chose Ashley to photograph our engagement pictures based on the recommendation of our wedding planner who had worked with Ashley before. My now husband and I instantly connected with Ashley during our engagement shoot. She was professional, personable, and most importantly, an amazing photographer. She captured some beautiful shots during our engagement shoot so we booked her for our wedding. Prior to the wedding she had us fill out a questionnaire regarding what types of photos we wanted and of who. This was amazing as on our wedding day I was flustered and couldn't remember anything! Also prior to our wedding date she researched our venue to look for the best places to take photos. I loved that her and her husband both shot our wedding. It allowed her to spend time with me while getting ready and her husband to spend time with the groom. It also gave different perspectives of our wedding. She captured some truly breathtaking shots of us on our wedding day! She also captured so much of our guests having fun! Every person who has seen my wedding photos thinks they are absolutely stunning! Ashley is an amazing photographer and extremely affordable. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride wishing for absolutely amazing pictures of their wedding day!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Valerie · Married on 12/07/2013

Ashley and her husband, Trent, were the nicest and most responsive photographers I have ever seen. The photographs were absolutely beautiful, we received such wonderful complements from family and friends. Ashley's commitment to our event and her suggestions for photos was very creative. Ashley also did our engagement photos prior to the wedding and our maternity photos a few months ago. She is my absolute first choice in professional photography.
    Thanks for capturing the best moments in our lives!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Misti · Married on 09/14/2013

Ashley Jayde Photography did an absolutely fabulous job of documenting our day!! We couldn't have asked for more. Looking through our photographs, which I do frequently, allows me to relive in detail every moment. Her style was candid & fun which was exactly what we were looking for. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event that you want to be captured with immense detail & professionalism.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Melinda · Married on 07/20/2013

I was very pleased with the service I received as well as my pictures. She did a great job and exceeded my expectations. Many great memories were captured that day and I owe that to you Ashley:)

Sent on 05/12/2016

Elaina · Married on 06/24/2013

Our wedding was on Feb. 24, 2013 and we chose Ashley Jade Photography as our photographer. After spending a lot of time looking at different photographers online, we decided to pick them! We love her vision and creativity! I thought her work was outstanding and a cut above some of the others I have looked at. Ashley Jade Photography helped make our wedding day extra special and successful! Very easy to work with and very nice quality photos! We loved working with them and plan on doing more sessions in the future! :) Thank you Ashley!!

Sent on 06/24/2013
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 04/06/2013

Ashley and Trey were a pleasure to have at our event. They both fit in seamlessly with the rest of our guests. She was helpful and gave us quality pictures of our special day.We are very pleased with the outcome and couldn't be more thrilled with how personable she was throughout the entire day. Both Trey and Ashley put us at ease.

Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 06/23/2013
  • Bee

Bee · Married on 01/18/2013

Of all the vendors I had Ashley we are most impressed with Ashley. She impressed us with her professionalism, punctuality, great sense of humor and hard work. She literally never stopped taking pictures the entire time! Our photos are beautiful and I have had two family members tear up after seeing her beautiful work. I also love how talented she is, she is not just hard working and dedicated- she is also creative and artistic. Her pictures have really vivid colors and she impresses with unusual angles and perspectives that really elicit emotion from the viewer.She made us feel comfortable and natural and we really loved her husband too, and we got to see some photos after only two weeks. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Ashley is wonderful to work with and her pictures were better than I ever could imagine. Very professional.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Carissa · Married on 10/14/2017

We booked Ashley and Trey for our engagement photos and wedding and we were so glad we did. Our wedding was late fall in the evening so it was important to me to find someone who could shoot pictures outside with little to no natural light. Luckily I found Ashley and she went above an beyond. Between both sessions I was able to get all the pictures I wanted. I received so many compliments on the pictures.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/15/2017

Ashley was great!!! First off, for our engagment session it started to pour down rain so she asked if for the heck of it if we wanted to try a few rain photos and that she would reschedule a dry session..... dry session was not needed! We recieved SO many photos from that session that two years later, I am still obsessed with. She just recently did our wedding photos and although I am anxious to see them I have no doubt they will be less than perfect because she has some serious talent. She is so friendly and so easy to vibe with. If you're looking for someone who is flexible and photographs in the moment Ashley Jayde is the way to go! My husband and I plan to use her for all of our photography needs!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Cody · Married on 05/07/2016

Ashley and her husband were amazing to work with! They were very accommodating and the quality of the photos are amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Veronica · Married on 06/20/2015

I found Ashley here in weddingwire,
    I decide to give a chance for my SAVE THE DATE photoshoot and the result was amazing...
    After many comments from family about how beutiful was the pictures my husband and I we decide to have Ashley Jayde on our Wedding Day .... again the final result even better than I thought. So thankful for the great job.
    BTW Ashley's husband is a great helper.... this couple is a nice team!

Sent on 04/15/2016