9 Reviews for Ashley Fox Events

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)
9 Ashley Fox Events Reviews

We booked Ashley Fox for our day of coordinator and I could not give a more enthusiastic recommendation for hiring her. Ashley helped me stay on top of all the pre-planning, coordinated with all the vendors, and she even helped me find a phenomenal hair and make up artist, which was my biggest stress factor, since we live in Charleston SC and planned this whole event from afar. Ashley gave us exactly what we all hoped for--a dreamy and laid back wedding day where I did not have to answer crazy questions or deal with any hiccups--I don't even know if there were any hiccups at all, because Ashley anticipated and took care of every single one of them. She's a wedding ninja.
The rehearsal was actually fun and our wedding day was PERFECT. I'm pretty sure she even arranged for the most gorgeous day on the planet (Sat. Oct. 22 in Beaufort, NC was glorious!).
The only thing I would do differently would be to have her coordinate the entire wedding! Worth every. single. penny. My mom, stepmother, and mother in law all had FUN at our wedding, because Ashley made everything so smooth for us all.
If you make one self-indulgent decision, and if, like me, you need to avoid any added anxiety around your wedding, hiring Ashley Fox is the best money you'll spend on your wedding.

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Ashley was a very supportive wedding planner throughout the planning process. I don't think she realized how much I had expected of her to be in charge of as for set up but she took it all in stride.

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I got the phone call 12 days before the wedding. My response to the bride was "I wasn't planning to ever get ordained, but if you are asking me then I'd be glad to"... Eleven days later I'm running through the wedding rehearsal with one think on my mind.... Don't ruin this wedding!... That is were Ashley Fox Events came to my rescue. Ashley did an amazing job of making me feel comfortable knowing where i needed to be and what I needed to do to make the ceremony run smooth. The following day everything was perfect. The Bride and the guest were never aware of the last minute hiccups that will always pop up with any live event because Ashley did such an amazing job. Thank you Ashley!

Profile Picture Scott, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination

My wedding day was the most wonderful day I could have ever imagined. She walked into what i thought was going to be a wedding nightmare after I had to part ways with a disasterous (to say it nicely) wedding planner a WEEK before my wedding. She made the impossible possible. Ashley saved not only my wedding but my sanity. Ashley Fox made the day go so smooth there wasn't a single thing to be done on my part but get down the aisle. Stress free and beautiful, every detail executed to perfection! Words are not enough to thank her for all her hard work and dedication to making my entire weekend spectacular. Everyone was complimentary of how beautiful the wedding was, no one had a clue that Ashley Fox Events had planned and executed almost all of it in less than a week!

Profile Picture User5533014, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Most beautiful wedding I have ever had the chance to be a part of. Ashley had everything organized and planned to perfection. Such a fantastic sense of style and professional demeanor. A dream to work with and awesome to watch her work. Everything came together so beautifully and seamlessly.

Profile Picture Tara, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley Fox was absolutely amazing to work with. She made my wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture User6232786, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Being an out of town bride and groom, we left our vision in the hands of Ashley to make our dream day come true. Ashley didn't let us down and exceeded our expectations from the perfect vendors to the set-up of the wedding. She even made a rainbow for us :)

Ashley was a wonderful planner and we absolutely recommend her to any couple planning a wedding in the area! Thank you Ashley for helping us create the best.day.ever!

Profile Picture User4463061, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Ashley Fox was a professional from start to finish. When Chip and I first got engaged it was such an exciting time but then reality set in and I realized that I was going to need help in the planning process. I contacted Ashley and she immediately put my mind at ease about everything from flowers to song choices and let me know that she was there to make the most important day of my life as stress free as possible, and boy did she ever deliver!
Ashley was able to transform all of the ideas I had in my head into a beautiful day for Chip and I to treasure forever. Her multi- tasking skills are incredible and the whole day went off without a hitch. Even when the fire alarm went off during our reception Ashley was cool and calm and took control. We were both able to relax knowing that she was taking care of everything and we even got some great photos with the Raleigh Fire Department!
Having a wedding planner is the best decision we made while engaged. We knew we had chosen a professional who was there to cater to us and answer the hundreds of questions we had along the way and I would urge any and all brides to do the same.

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There is so much I would like to say to thank Ashley Fox for being such an integral part of our wedding day April 13 2013. Ashley is not only a friend but a true professional when it comes to organizing such an important and memorable day. I can honestly say-I don’t know what I would have done without her! Ashley was a god send: she not only handled our flowers, linens, transportation, entertainment, venue contract and other important details, she also kept us organized with our small tasks and time lines that were necessary for the wedding to come off as we hoped. Her time management skills were exemplary; while she is a full time mother of two; without exception, she was always available and accessible to us and our many questions and requests. Ashley was able to take care of details that I had completely forgotten about, and was able to give extremely practical input into any decisions that we did choose to be involved in. She was gracious in her dealings with all wedding stakeholders (ie:THE PARENTS!) and was transparent in all communications, be it financial or otherwise. She managed to create an elegant event that truly represented us, and she did it within budget. There is so much that goes into planning a wedding, but what set Ashley apart was the ease in which she conducted herself on the actual wedding day. As stressful as a wedding day can be it was so important for me to be able to relax and know that someone had everything handled in regard to the timeline of the actual event. She was so accommodating to bridesmaids and groomsmen and everyone was where they needed to be at the right time. The compliments from guests that I received were a direct reflection of Ashley’s expertise in planning an event. I would without hesitation recommend Ashley Fox Events to any bride that hopes for a truly lovely and memorable day. Thanks Ashley!!!!
Courtney and Jay Owens (Wilmington NC)

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/13/13, 1 Review