Ashley Cox Photos Reviews

18 | Lebanon, OH

18 Reviews for Ashley Cox Photos

Melodi Murrieta · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Memorable photos to last a life time!

Ashley is not only an amazing photographer but also an amazing person. She captured our relationship perfectly in our engagement photos. Can't wait to work with her in the future for her to capture more of our memorable moments.

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Robbie

Robbie · Married on 08/04/2018

Highly Recommend

Working with Ashley was such an awesome experience. From working out the details of our first photo shoot to planning out our wedding day Ashley was more than accommodating. She offered great insight and captured so many beautiful moments. I honestly enjoyed connecting with her just as mush as I loved the photos she took which makes the memories even better.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Brandi · Married on 09/30/2017

Ashley is amazing!!! She does a wonderful job of making you feel comfortable while capturing incredible and candid moments. She is very prompt with her responses and does an amazing job of posting sneak peek photos of both engagement sessions and the wedding day. She posted three photos from the wedding day just three days later! I have absolutely no regrets hiring Ashley and will choose her time and time again for future photo sessions. Thank you so much, Ashley!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Ashley Cox Photos's reply:

Brandi (and Ben)! Thank you so much. But really, I can't take the credit because you guys made my job so awesome! You're both so wonderful and absolutely perfect in every way. I'm thrilled that I have had the honor of not only working with you and Ben, but truly getting to know you two. I have the best job ever because if people like you two!

Ciara · Married on 09/23/2017

Ashley has been amazing to work with so far! We have a longer time frame to work with in regards to wedding planning, but Ashley has treated us as if we are the only clients she has and has been incredibly flexible. If you have a chance to work with her, you are lucky, because she is very creative and friendly, which makes my special day that much more relaxing!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Ashley Cox Photos's reply:

Ciara! Thank you so very much. I can't wait to work with you for your engagement sessions and capture so much beauty for you guys on your wedding day. I appreciate the kindness more than you know!

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Wedding 5/20/17

Ashley was absolutely amazing. We can't stop talking about how much we loved having her as our photographer. It was so easy to make a connection with her that it felt like she had known us for a long time. The "sneak peeks" we've seen so far are absolutely gorgeous. We are so excited to see the rest. Look no further, Ashley is the one you want to book if you want a personalized experience and amazing photos.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/14/2017

Ashley is the best photographer I've ever met, bar none. Look no further if you're searching for a personal individual who captures those sweet moments you never thought could be bottled so perfectly. Ashley did our wedding, and she was so much fun and is absolutely exceptional at what she does. 10 stars out of 5, if we're gonna be real here.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Ashley Cox Photos's reply:

Taylor and Andrew, you two are just phenomenal people. As I sit here at my desk continuing to work on editing your photos, I'm constantly overwhelmed with how lucky I am to be able to get to know so many amazing people. Not just my couples! But their families, as well. I can't thank you enough for picking me to be your photographer!

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

We are in LOVE with our wedding pictures. Ashley has a true talent and a great eye for capturing the most special moments. She replies to your emails within hours- which is huge! She was so flexible and easy going throughout the process of coordinating our engagement pictures, planning our timeline for the wedding day, to doing some serious improvising when we got behind schedule the day of the wedding. She is so easy going, funny and sarcastic (which my husband loved). We will definitely be using Ashley for all of our special moments throughout the years. Thank you Ashley!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Ashley Cox Photos's reply:

Ashley (and Adam), this was one of the best emails to wake up to! Thank you so much. But I can't take credit. Your entire day... You and Adam. You guys are what made everything so amazing. I absolutely adore the two of you (as well as Oliver!) I even still have your thank you note proudly hanging on my refrigerator! You're one of my favorite 2016 couples. Stay in touch!

If you are looking for someone who is flexible and is committed to getting the perfect shot for what you're looking for, she is your go to person. She analyzes who she is working with to make them feel comfortable and gather the best ideas for them. She was very professional and was open to any ideas we had as well. We went to two different locations, which were very far apart, to capture the perfect moments. She was also very fun and made us laugh throughout! The quality of the pictures were amazing!

Sent on 11/29/2015
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 07/30/2016

My wife Sara and I found Ashley on Instagram by searching for #columbusweddingphhotographers. All of Ashley's work came up with #ashleycoxphotos. We live near Cleveland and the wedding was up that way as well and she traveled to us to help capture our memories. Obviously Ashley Cox Photos is LGBT friendly and treated Sara and I with the utmost respect and dignity- Which is huge in today's world! The quality of all of our photos and prints is stunning! I loved all of her ideas and how Ashley really paid attention to every single little detail. She helped make our wedding memories and we couldn't be more thankful!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Ashley Cox Photos's reply:

Gina... Okay, so let me start off by saying that you and Sara should never be treated any less than anyone else. At least thats my view. You, Sara, your friends, and families were a BLAST to work with. Your greenhouse venue was breathtaking, and the love I felt radiating rom every single image I culled, processed, and sent is contagious. LOVE everything we got! Take care and keep in touch!

Jenn · Married on 05/14/2016

Wow! We felt so at ease with Ashley from the first time we met her. She was able to really grasp who we are as individuals and as a couple! She even put up with our extreme nerdiness. We absolutely love all of our photos from both our engagement session as well as our wedding day. Thank you, Ashley!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Ashley Cox Photos's reply:

Ahh! Thank you so much, Jenn. I was honored to work with your quirk! Everything was just PERFECT on your day. Huge thanks to you, Brian, and both of your incredible families! I love you all!

Michelle · Married on 04/25/2015

My husband and I had everything set for our wedding. Venue, flowers, dress... But not the photographer. Knowing we wanted gorgeous pictures so we could remember our day, we really wanted Ashley to be our photography her but she was already booked. She recommended a few names of photographers she trusted and promised that if our fate had opened up she would immediately tell us. So even though we were disappointed we could have her, we went ahead and met with one of the people on her recommendation list. Before we had made our decision our date opened in Ashley's book! To make a long story short, I am so happy we waited for her. No one could have done a better job at capturing every little bit... Every the smallest details. We ended up buying some crazy amount of prints through her as well as a few canvases. Quality is top notch! What's better is that she's a real person. She takes her time getting to know her clients, laughs with us and really makes us feel comfortable. She's focused on producing art. And that's what she delivered. I've recommended Ashley to all of MY brides and friends... I work for a florist.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Ashley Cox Photos's reply:

Michelle! I am also so thrilled I had the honor of working with you on your wedding day. We were obviously meant to work together and it shows in your images. Wish you and Jacob the absolute best. Keep in touch!

My husband and I hired Ashley Cox Photos for our February 2015 wedding as she photographed our daughters family for quite some time. She was fairly priced and even stayed an hour longer than our contracted agreement as things went a little slower than anticipated. All on a cold and very, very snowy night!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Ashley Cox Photos's reply:

I know it says you're a private user, but I know I only had one wedding that February! So...

It was absolutely my pleasure! Before your wedding, I had never seen a Scottish ceremony so it was really fun for me. I also stayed late because I know first hand that not every wedding or event goes exactly as planned. I'm happy I was able to help out, so thank you so much for allowing me the honor of photographing your incredible day!

Vallerie · Married on 09/13/2013

Ashley is incredibly intuitive and personable! I'm not sure how she managed to capture everything on her own but she really did a great job. I love the quality of all of our engagement and wedding photos! I also had a boudoir session in her studio and I'm amazed at how she made me in to a work of art. Stunning! My only complaint would be that she does take a little while to get the images back to you, but then again... It's quality work. And a lot of images!!! We'll be using Ashley as our family photographer as well once we start a family.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Ashley Cox Photos's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Vallerie! You and Mark were so fun to work with. Not to mention your wedding was gorgeous! I look forward to many more sessions with you. I'm thrilled to be named as your family photographer!

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2012

Ashley always manages to capture the perfect shot. We have worked with her multiple times and she gives us the family pictures that we hope for and cherish. We couldn't imagine using anyone else!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Ashley Cox Photos's reply:

You are too sweet, Lauren. I appreciate you all so much! It's so amazing to see your family change over the years from your wedding to Lily's birthdays. You're all so great!

Lija · Married on 09/06/2015

Ashley's pictures were AMAZING. I come from a family of photographers, and we were blown away by the quality and composition of every picture. Ashley was very flexible with the types of pictures we wanted to take and where we wanted to take him. She took our visions for the wedding pictures and made them much better than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend Ashley. Her pictures were phenomenal, she's great to work with, and she's very affordable.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Ashley Cox Photos's reply:

Wow, Lija... Thank you so much. You and Brian are such great people. And your whole family was just awesome! While photographing your wedding, I could feel such genuine warmth from all of you. It was an honor to get to know you both and to photograph your amazing wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2015

Wow! What a gem! Ashley not only took the time to get to know us but she listened to everything we wanted. And she delivered! The pictures are perfect and represent us and are not like some of those cookie cutter wedding shots! She was professional, courteous, and a pleasure to work with! She was extremely reasonable in price and the quality of the pictures is amazing! Ashley Cox Photography is a vendor you will treasure! You should also try her boudoir sessions! They are great for a gift for your fiance/husband and she really sets you at ease! Love her!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Ashley Cox Photos's reply:

Jennifer, I remember looking at your pictures as I was editing and just smiling the entire time. I couldn't have asked for a better couple to have the honor of photographing. Of course we won't forget to mention how beautiful your boudoir session turned out! You and Justin are truly great people. Thank you so much for letting me be the one to photograph your day.

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

She was awesome! My pictures were beautiful!!

Sent on 12/08/2016